Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:53 PM CST - 11/27/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  [Firefly boots-on-the-ground Iraqi TV update] FIREFLY:  the ticker down at the bottom [of the TV screen] is telling us that the CBI will have a series on our television that they're going to explain about our currency why it's going up in value and also why our federal reserves have gone up and then they're going to tell us what the deleting of the zeros means and how it is good for our economy.  How it is good for Iraq...they're going to show us the 'pros and cons'...yes we're excited.

*** Pimpy   Nobody out there is getting these special deals.  Nobody's going to get you guys together in a big group and get special rates.  I know there's all kinds of scams out there going on like that.  People telling you to send a copy of the serial numbers and all that kind of crap.  Don't fall for that.  It's fake.  I hear from people all the time saying, 'Pimpy have you heard about this I did it and I lost my dinars.'  Yeah, that's why I keep telling you guys anytime anybody asks you to part with your dinars - I wouldn't trust that situation.

*** Frank26  THE CENTRAL BANK HAS ALL IT'S DUCKS IN A ROW INTERNATIONALLY... ARTICLE 8 THEY'RE FOLLOWING ALL THE RULES, LAWS AND REGULATIONS OF THE IMF..!!!

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 12
  • Upvote 2

the CBI will have a series on our television that they're going to explain about our currency why it's going up in value and also why our federal reserves have gone up and then they're going to tell us what the deleting of the zeros means and how it is good for our economy. 

they televised this 8 years ago , so this will be a "  re-run " 

image.jpeg.30f9ace8dc709ae6f13c47ed22c92ed7.jpeg  be ready folks we are about to be " moving on up , into the the sky " 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Nobody out there is getting these special deals.  Nobody's going to get you guys together in a big group and get special rates.

Adam has professed all along that when you become a VIP you will be able to get special rates that he has already put in place with various institutions. I hope this is still the case.

• Upvote 1