Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AMC to the MOON!

keylime

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Keylime when I click on this link there is nothing there it just goes to a page with this title?? Did something disappear or is this just about the title? Thanks and great posts again today!!!

I saw that too...looks like the comment was deleted!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

And so APE NATION a new week, a new battle, another step towards VICTORY!!!

Buy, Share, HOLD!!!

Apes stronger together!!!

Looking for 80 - 100 for our trigger point this week. Expect major trickery and illegal activity to keep us down. Don't fall for it. It is an illusion. They have to cover billions of shares and they will try to make it look like they have, or that this thing will never happen. 

TOTAL BS!!!

r/amcstock - N a k e d w/your pants down

500k is now the floor!!!!

Have fun and God bless us all and our beloved AMC stocks!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Ok I bought .3 shares twice today and my friend and sister are doing the same! It costs very little to help the cause and buying numbers anyone who can do this please but .2 or .3 shares everyday that you can if your broker allows fractional buying, my Fidelity account allows us to buy and sell fractional shares!!! AMC to the Moon!!!

• Pow! 3

23 hours ago, bkeiller said:

European Apes in on the action. Between this going global and the US press, can we expect a lot of retail buying tomorrow?

This is fast becoming so much more than just about stocks. As people worldwide begin to realize their power when United the days of our Luciferian dictators are numbered. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

I'm not falling for the shorts. Just got my wife to invest in this. Anyone who forgets what this can and will do. Just go here and remember that back in Jan. it was just $16 dollars. 

Sooooo, if'n we're just a bunch of dumb apes, then imagine how STUPID those Brokers and Hedge Fund people are for continuing to sell something that they don't have. 

• Pow! 4