Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I got 2 warning points...how come?


Recommended Posts

I meticulously followed the rules by NOT posting a link.  I just posted an article about how fitch moved Iraq to stable.  NO LINK was posted.  How is what Ronscarpa does by copying and pasting twice a day the thoughts from gurus from another site not the same thing? He lifts them right from that page.  He doesnt post a link.  Does he get warnings twice a day too?  

 

I am not understanding how some rules are for some and others not so much.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2021 at 10:40 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

I meticulously followed the rules by NOT posting a link.  I just posted an article about how fitch moved Iraq to stable.  NO LINK was posted.  How is what Ronscarpa does by copying and pasting twice a day the thoughts from gurus from another site not the same thing? He lifts them right from that page.  He doesnt post a link.  Does he get warnings twice a day too?  

 

I am not understanding how some rules are for some and others not so much.

Good morning.

 

I'm simply replying as a MOD here.  I'm not involving myself any deeper.  

 

I would suggest that you address your concerns directly to the STAFF member who issued the warning.  Only that person can address what the issue is.  Posting this in an open forum is not really the proper method of addressing something like this.  Just a FYI to help you out.

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tjokie said:

Good morning.

 

I'm simply replying as a MOD here.  I'm not involving myself any deeper.  

 

I would suggest that you address your concerns directly to the STAFF member who issued the warning.  Only that person can address what the issue is.  Posting this in an open forum is not really the proper method of addressing something like this.  Just a FYI to help you out.

 

But there no private messeges.  How would one do that?

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

But there no private messeges.  How would one do that?

Who issued the warning?  I'll see if I can contact them and ask them to contact you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Yota did.  He even left the article I posted.  No link, no mention of any other site.  

OK. Thanks.  Give me a couple of days.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So it appears you brought over articles from a GURU site which is not allowed.  It doesn't matter if show the link or not.  If it's something you believe is extremely relevant, ask first.  It will be a little tougher for you since you aren't VIP and don't have the messaging privileges.   

 

Don't worry.  2 Points is the normal minimum for something like this.  Usually it takes 10 points to get banned.  As long as you don't repeat the infraction you're fine and shouldn't incur any kind of MODERATOR actions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/31/2021 at 9:49 PM, tjokie said:

So it appears you brought over articles from a GURU site which is not allowed.  It doesn't matter if show the link or not.  If it's something you believe is extremely relevant, ask first.  It will be a little tougher for you since you aren't VIP!">VIP and don't have the messaging privileges.   

 

Don't worry.  2 Points is the normal minimum for something like this.  Usually it takes 10 points to get banned.  As long as you don't repeat the infraction you're fine and shouldn't incur any kind of MODERATOR actions.

Thank you for responding.  However, how is what Ronscarpa does twice a day not have the same penalties?  He brings over GURU articles, a copy and paste job twice a day from A DINAR GURU site and posts them here.  Why is it allowed for him and not others?  And the site I posted my article on, was an article from Iraq that happened to be posted on a NON guru dinar site.  That site strictly posts articles and never guru opinions.  I found it on twitter.

Edited by PrehistoricMan
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Thank you for responding.  However, how is what Ronscarpa does twice a day not have the same penalties?  He brings over GURU articles, a copy and paste job twice a day from A DINAR GURU site and posts them here.  Why is it allowed for him and not others?  And the site I posted my article on, was an article from Iraq that happened to be posted on a NON guru dinar site.  That site strictly posts articles and never guru opinions.  I found it on twitter.

"Fitch" amends the credit rating of Iraq to stable - Iraq & Dinar Related News - Dinar Vets Message Board  Then Yota posts the EXACT SAME ARTICLE but from another source about fitch.  Can you tell me what is really going on here?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I took the article that you copy and pasted from another dinar site (with link embedded ) and removed it, I then search and found the original article and replaced it. I don't make the rules, but I do go by them. If that makes me the bad guy so be it...

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

However, how is what Ronscarpa does twice a day not have the same penalties?  He brings over GURU articles, a copy and paste job twice a day from A DINAR GURU site and posts them here.  Why is it allowed for him and not others? 

Every post is check, along with Luigi and any other post in the rumor or opinion section, to insure no links are embedded. Your no difference and your certainly not the first one to receive a warning. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, yota691 said:

I took the article that you copy and pasted from another dinar site (with link embedded ) and removed it, I then search and found the original article and replaced it. I don't make the rules, but I do go by them. If that makes me the bad guy so be it...

Mine did not have a link.  That is untrue.  There was no link at all to mine.  

Edited by PrehistoricMan
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yota691 said:

Every post is check, along with Luigi and any other post in the rumor or opinion section, to insure no links are embedded. Your no difference and your certainly not the first one to receive a warning. 

Well it appears Zeffy the No Account Dinar Guru has done gone to the Dark Side - Dinar Rumors - Dinar Vets Message Board  IN FACT What I posted is still there.  Everyone can see for themselves there is no link posted.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Well it appears Zeffy the No Account Dinar Guru has done gone to the Dark Side - Dinar Rumors - Dinar Vets Message Board  IN FACT What I posted is still there.  Everyone can see for themselves there is no link posted.  

Wow...Now all of a sudden I have two MORE points against me for supposed spamming.   I think I am not going to comment anymore.  I cant win.

Edited by PrehistoricMan
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Wow...Now all of a sudden I have two MORE points against me for supposed spamming.   I think I am not going to comment anymore.  I cant win.

 

You only have one warning with two points.  That's it....  You're really stressing about nothing. 

 

Happy Resurrection Day!

 

.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Markinsa said:

 

You only have one warning with two points.  That's it....  You're really stressing about nothing. 

 

Happy Resurrection Day!

 

.

IT is bullying to me.  He didnt like that I posted the article first so he makes up that I had a link in it, which I did not.  Then gives me warning points for an infraction that didnt even occur.  You can see where I posted that there is no link in it.  All of this made up to suppress people from posting articles.  I can see only a select elite get to.  If you are not on that list you get bullied into never doing it again.  Messege heard loud and clear.  I will never post any article again.  And why 2 warning points instead of one?  IT is to hurry up the number to 10 so they can be banned that much quicker?

 

Edited by PrehistoricMan
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

BAD YOTA BAAAAAAAADDDD YOTA :lmao:

 

Really this thread is getting annoying :facepalm1:

Well if it had happened to you, it wouldnt be so annoying I would think.  But that is ok.  I have said what needed to be said.  God knows what really happened here.  I wont be responding anymore to this nor ever again posting an article.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Well if it had happened to you, it wouldnt be so annoying I would think.  But that is ok.  I have said what needed to be said.  God knows what really happened here.  I wont be responding anymore to this nor ever again posting an article.  

Not only have I received points but I have even been banned before. Simply because I didn't follow the rules. 

And now I'm a Moderator here. Just goes to show it isn't personal and no one here holds a grudge. 

 

Please let it go and move on. 

 

ladyGrace'sDaddy

Platinum VIP

You last won the day on November 14 2020

Congratulations, you had the most liked content!

5 warning points

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Well if it had happened to you, it wouldnt be so annoying I would think.  But that is ok.  I have said what needed to be said.  God knows what really happened here.  I wont be responding anymore to this nor ever again posting an article.  

Just an observation.  You seem to be easily offended.  And you beat a dead horse.  And you emphasize the 10% you disagree with and forget the 90% that is great about this site.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Well if it had happened to you, it wouldnt be so annoying I would think.  But that is ok.  I have said what needed to be said.  God knows what really happened here.  I wont be responding anymore to this nor ever again posting an article.  

 

I have been given a Warning or 2 before.....I simply Apologized to Yota maybe even Texas Granny and moved on and put it behind me.

 

If you are unhappy there are other Sites to hang out at rather than bring everyone on the Forum into your drama.

 

Sorta like a Fatboy (Harley Davidson) page I belong to.....God Forbid someone posted something about Easter.....Probably 200 posts now about something the Author could have simply Scrolled Past.

 

If you hadn't posted No one here would have known anything anyhow.

 

Just sayin...Life is too Short to be Miserable. Let it go and move on.

 

Karsten

 

 

 

  • Pow! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Karsten said:

 

I have been given a Warning or 2 before.....I simply Apologized to Yota maybe even Texas Granny and moved on and put it behind me.

 

If you are unhappy there are other Sites to hang out at rather than bring everyone on the Forum into your drama.

 

Sorta like a Fatboy (Harley Davidson) page I belong to.....God Forbid someone posted something about Easter.....Probably 200 posts now about something the Author could have simply Scrolled Past.

 

If you hadn't posted No one here would have known anything anyhow.

 

Just sayin...Life is too Short to be Miserable. Let it go and move on.

 

Karsten

 

 

 

Hooah!!👍🇺🇸

  • Like 2
  • Pow! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

IT is bullying to me.  He didnt like that I posted the article first so he makes up that I had a link in it, which I did not. 

I could careless what you post. Your post came from another site with a link embedded in it, and as a Moderator I did what I've been instructed to do. So now I'm getting a vibe that your calling me out as a Liar, and I don't take to kind to that. Keep it up and your spamming infraction will turn into abusive behavior. I would suggest to move on and get over it...

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

IT is bullying to me.  He didnt like that I posted the article first so he makes up that I had a link in it, which I did not.  Then gives me warning points for an infraction that didnt even occur.  You can see where I posted that there is no link in it.  All of this made up to suppress people from posting articles.  I can see only a select elite get to.  If you are not on that list you get bullied into never doing it again.  Messege heard loud and clear.  I will never post any article again.  And why 2 warning points instead of one?  IT is to hurry up the number to 10 so they can be banned that much quicker?

 

 

I think you are reading a lot into the warning.  Luigi had a tendency to post articles that had links embedded in them and I ended up putting him on Mod Preview until he finally learned how to remove them from his post. 

 

I think the issue is that when you posted the news article you posted the link to the other website, instead of the direct link to the news article.  Had you done the latter we wouldn't be having this discussion.

 

/

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a FYI. I also can't figure out why a certain entity keeps cutting and pastjng stuff (pumper info) and they don't get dinged for it 

That's why I support DV and don't visit those other sites.

And the question, previously asked, has not been answered.

  • Like 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.