Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Update - 21 March 2021

Adam Montana

On 5/6/2021 at 8:42 AM, keylime said:

Well, I died from a car accident in 2015 on the operating table and they brought me back. So I've  already died once, that's it for me.

Congratulation to you. You are back to life. What a miracle. A miracle is really happening for people who still believe in god. Hopefully god will perform a miracle that iqd will rv at 1:1 s$#n.

• Upvote 7

@gp49    Adam is making posts in various places on various subjects, just not the weekly chat that everyone is looking for.   Just click on his name anywhere & you'll be able to find his latest posts.     :)   

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Congratulation to you. You are back to life. What a miracle. A miracle is really happening for people who still believe in god. Hopefully god will perform a miracle that iqd will rv at 1:1 s$#n.

God is good all the time. And yes I pray He will perform a miracle that the iqd will rv at 1:1 and even better.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3