Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar

kpt2004

Ok, I NEED SOME RUMORS TO GET ME THROUGH THIS WEEK! lol

There's been a lot of bashing going on, so I think everyone is afraid to post rumors. But lets face it.....rumors are what we need to get by!

So, I know i'm opening the door to some pretty wild posts, but hey lets hear them!

GO RV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree Chris HOWEVER I understand what KPT2004 is saying. With rumors your spirits lift a little higher and we move on to the next day. I dont like the rumor I see right now with Israel supposedly attacking Iran this month around August 21st which would hurt us as investors so I really want to see some juicy good rumor to make me feel better. By the way everything about the Dinar is a rumor, no one knows what will happen so its all rumors.

• Upvote 1

the GOI will be formed within 3 days....RV shortly thereafter...Iraq will provide interest on our investment, prorated as if the RV had happened Nov 2009....Iran will hand over power to a secular govt.....O will resign in shame for his lousy handling of the economy, and drag the entire demo party with him....christmas will come early...and we will all live happily ever after....go RV already!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

the GOI will be formed within 3 days....RV shortly thereafter...Iraq will provide interest on our investment, prorated as if the RV had happened Nov 2009....Iran will hand over power to a secular govt.....O will resign in shame for his lousy handling of the economy, and drag the entire demo party with him....christmas will come early...and we will all live happily ever after....go RV already!!!!

Now thats what im talking about!!!! hahaha some people just take this way too serious! My faith and Hope is in Jesus Christ....so I have nothing to worry about, AN RV WOULD BE A BONUS! It will happen when it happens

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Thanks. Finally, a rumor we can believe in!

We better hope to God that the rumor about Israelis bombing Iran doesn't come to pass. Will put our RV back into the stone age IMO.

• Upvote 1

glad that i could help...im the eternal optomist....oh i forgot to add, the irs will close its doors, and your taxes will be paid to your state....unless you live in a stste with no taxes.....in that case your off the hook....go RV already!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now thats what im talking about!!!! hahaha some people just take this way too serious! My faith and Hope is in Jesus Christ....so I have nothing to worry about, AN RV WOULD BE A BONUS! It will happen when it happens

Too serious? Alot of people have invested REAL money in this....not just a couple of bucks, but THOUSANDS of dollars.....why shouldnt people be taking this serious? There is always the possibility we lose what we invested....although it being far off from what is seeming will happen you cannot forget that....I dont know about you but I work hard for my money and its not just something I throw away at anything or take lightly.....and Im sure most people would agree especially with the economy the way its going money is becoming scarce and not so easy to come by so to take something lightly that you have invested thousands of dollars in is silly in my opinion and is not very smart.....

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Too serious? Alot of people have invested REAL money in this....not just a couple of bucks, but THOUSANDS of dollars.....why shouldnt people be taking this serious? There is always the possibility we lose what we invested....although it being far off from what is seeming will happen you cannot forget that....I dont know about you but I work hard for my money and its not just something I throw away at anything or take lightly.....and Im sure most people would agree especially with the economy the way its going money is becoming scarce and not so easy to come by so to take something lightly that you have invested thousands of dollars in is silly in my opinion and is not very smart.....

I agree. I'm in this for more than 5 digits and I EXPECT a positive return. I also understand that I may loose it all and if so, so be it.

With that said, I want to ready post that deal with actual events even if it is "RUMORS" from something they heard.

I DO NOT want to waste my time reading some sarcastic post that someone dreamed up.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My next door neighbors are from Iraq. The husband still works over there and comes home only a couple of times a year. he recently came home and after giving him time to settle in and get caught up, so to speak, I ventured over to meet him and have some discussion. after some mundane conversation, I managed to swing the conversation around to the investment of the Dinar. he told me that the Iraqi people are very grateful for all the U.S. investment in their country and that they see it is a very positive way. As for the RV, which as you can imagine, I was very excited to hear about, He said this. This will come only after all the political processes are out of the way. It could come in the very near future, but that even in Iraq, this is thought of as a very necessary maneuver in joining the world money markets. He cautioned however that the American people should not get too caught up in the investment arena as there is never rhyme nor reason to the Iraqi political process. As I was weighing his comments and saying my goodbyes, he put his hand on my shoulder and said " The revalue of the Iraqi currency is just one way that we will pay back the American people for following that great man, George Bush, and freeing us from tyranny". Before I could respond the door closed.. GO RV !!!!!!!!!! B)

• Upvote 16

Right on Brother !!!!!! I Agree. So go RV,

I agree. I'm in this for more than 5 digits and I EXPECT a positive return. I also understand that I may loose it all and if so, so be it.

With that said, I want to ready post that deal with actual events even if it is "RUMORS" from something they heard.

I DO NOT want to waste my time reading some sarcastic post that someone dreamed up.

ACTUAL events? are you serious....NO rumor or prediction has come true yet, so why waste your time reading the rumors anyway?

keepmwlknfny

You have been the most negative poster on here, im sure many can attest to that. But I think it sounds like you care a little to much about money, and I do have plenty of money involved in this investment and its just as important to me! But i'm not going to let it consume me....

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

i agree kpt2004....you asked for the wild posts to fly....i just got the ball rolling...some folks are always negative, and will rain on every single parade....not sure why they would even go to the rumors section....i'm gonna make another prediction....a lot of the naysayers will sell off their dinar before the RV.... btw, truckerron....i liked your post....go RV already

• Upvote 1

I'm thankful to have a roof over my head, a car, food and clothes on my back! ANYTHING other than that is a gift. Take a trip to a third world country and i'm sure your opinions about life will change

• Upvote 1

Ok, I NEED SOME RUMORS TO GET ME THROUGH THIS WEEK! lol

There's been a lot of bashing going on, so I think everyone is afraid to post rumors. But lets face it.....rumors are what we need to get by!

So, I know i'm opening the door to some pretty wild posts, but hey lets hear them!

GO RV

have a plan ready to go, with no rv what if value jumps just a little ? will you take some back. rv may come at 10 cents , what will you cash and what will you wait on... what if you need citizenship to cash

I'm thankful to have a roof over my head, a car, food and clothes on my back! ANYTHING other than that is a gift. Take a trip to a third world country and i'm sure your opinions about life will change

Yes, we live in America and are very fortunate. It's called American exceptionalism. I'm not going to compare my living standards to any one else in the world. I'm not going to eat a bowl of rice every day for a week to become "aware". We should not have to apologize(thanks O...) or decrease our standard of living just because the rest of the world is not better off.

and fine you can post all these silly rediculous false rumors all you want..if that really makes you feel better. but in the end is it helping anyone..no.

IF YOU NEED RUMORS TO FEEL CONFORTABLE ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT YOU SHOULD NOT OWN DINAR. unless you blew a few hundred dollars into it..then fine, type away as much nonsense as you can dream up.

• Upvote 3

i guess were only allowed to have a little fun when possum posts.....my appologies for having a sense of humor....i'll try to be strictly serious from now on, and only post on dinar news....what a dull life it will be....go RV already!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yes, we live in America and are very fortunate. It's called American exceptionalism. I'm not going to compare my living standards to any one else in the world. I'm not going to eat a bowl of rice every day for a week to become "aware". We should not have to apologize(thanks O...) or decrease our standard of living just because the rest of the world is not better off.

and fine you can post all these silly rediculous false rumors all you want..if that really makes you feel better. but in the end is it helping anyone..no.

IF YOU NEED RUMORS TO FEEL CONFORTABLE ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT YOU SHOULD NOT OWN DINAR. unless you blew a few hundred dollars into it..then fine, type away as much nonsense as you can dream up.

Your not talking about American freedom....your talking about lots and lots of money! totally different friend. I guess my "wealth" outlook is a little different than most. (and I'm not a wealthy person)

• Upvote 1

FACT: THE DOMINOS HAVE BEEN AND ARE FALLING. Some of them fall off to the side but they are falling. Ships in the Gulf full of construction goods...A completed election (need results)...US troops pulling out...UN obviously looking the other way on Chapter 7...The Queen of England AND the Pope and the other Middle Eastern saying "ger er done" .... Debt from other countries forgiven...other countries pressureing the RV to get paid back...Iraq $$$ and economy backed by billions in black gold.....A and M both have said they want and need RV....100's of companies waiting in the wings to do business there...other countries opening their Embassies there...The Iaqi people begging for services like electricity.....!

THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ ARE STUMBLING BUT THET ARE "STUMBLING FORWARD"..... THIS WILL RV AND FAIRLY SOON......DON'T QUIT !!!

POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 4

FACT: THE DOMINOS HAVE BEEN AND ARE FALLING. Some of them fall off to the side but they are falling. Ships in the Gulf full of construction goods...A completed election (need results)...US troops pulling out...UN obviously looking the other way on Chapter 7...The Queen of England AND the Pope and the other Middle Eastern saying "ger er done" .... Debt from other countries forgiven...other countries pressureing the RV to get paid back...Iraq $$$ and economy backed by billions in black gold.....A and M both have said they want and need RV....100's of companies waiting in the wings to do business there...other countries opening their Embassies there...The Iaqi people begging for services like electricity.....!

THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ ARE STUMBLING BUT THET ARE "STUMBLING FORWARD"..... THIS WILL RV AND FAIRLY SOON......DON'T QUIT !!!

POURITFORWARD

Great post!! thanks!

• Upvote 1

Too many of you are forgetting one simple thing about life... it goes on no matter what ! We still get up for work the next day ... still play with our kids ... go to the movies , or watch the Phillies whip up on the Giants ... but life still moves on. And life is to short to stress over an investment such as this. We've all bought into this equally...knowing full well we may get wealthy or we may only break even or loses a few bucks. Either way , just sit back and enjoy LIFE as each and every day brings a new joy or discovery to make us smile!

So, dont sweat the small stuff, as it will handle itself to our benefit I'm sure !

Keep smiling and enjoy your lives,

Uncle Barkie :tiphat: