Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

35 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Where in The Bible does it say the sun is a pen light 3 inches over a map?.....You're either all in or you're just cherry picking....make a choice, Flat Earther.

GO RV, then BV

I know you are smarter than that. Which is why I'm fed up with your lies. 

My point was that you used a lamp (which itself WAS NEVER MENTIONED in the Bible) high above the representation of the earth. But the reality is that the sun is neither that far away nor that large. 

The earth is an enclosed ecosystem with water above it and below it. And while the sun is much closer than what the NAZI'S scientists told you, the FOOTSTOOL we're on is somewhere between 85,000 to 100,000 miles in circumference. Believe what you want now, it doesn't matter to me. Because in the end God will reveal the truth.

The original intent of this thread was to expose how the media [NAMELY HOLLYWOOD] Has lied to us about EVERYTHING.

Having said that, why does Hollywood refer to "Starfleet" in nautical terms? 

These Luciferian bastards haven't just lied to us, they know the truth. So, "YES", the Space Force is just another Navy of sorts. 

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2021 at 6:13 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That was my original intent at the beginning of this thread. "NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL" Satan has filled the world with so many deceptions that truth is a complete mystery. Believe the lies of religion or believe the lies of politics. Only by listening to the Holy Spirit will you ever begin to understand the truth. Call me what you will, accuse me of what you want, I truly don't care. All I desire is to seek out the truth of God. And NOTHING you or any religion can say will ever deter me from my searching. 

Sorry that you feel that way. The quest for truth requires only one thing to find it. That being a willingness to consider all options. Only then can you even begin to understand. 

You are admitting here you don’t have truth...still searching.

Everybody’s Journey is different and truth is not for everyone.

You either have truth or you do not, there is no gray area, which is deception (lies). Deception (lies) are removed methodically over time until perhaps truth can be revealed.

I believe in you LGD, you can find what You desire, Truth. 

Here’s something to ponder during your quest.

You won’t find truth looking for it...when the condition of the heart is right, truth will come to You...truth will have to be accepted, before truth can be found. 

Jesus said the truth will set you free (John 8:32), what is holding captive, that Jesus is referring to being free from?

If truth is what’s desired, what is the best way to achieve it?

: )

Edited by Fly
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Fly said:

Jesus said the truth will set you free (John 8:32), what is holding captive, that Jesus is referring to being free from?

If truth is what’s desired, what is the best way to achieve it?

There's a condition in that verse that is kinda important.  If you don't believe in Jesus and study the Word, you won't know the truth.

John 8:31-32 (NASB)
31 So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly My disciples; 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, bigwave said:

Kamal boarding AF2:

image.png.c86df431d1345c24071956253844eb57.png

Why the modal of AF!?

The Senior Airman/Staff Sgt on the Left has Grey Hair and what's the guy on the right a Chief Master Sargent and he's still wet behind the ears? LOL Add to the Green Screen at the top of the ladder, to bad there's not a clear shot of Kamala.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, AdamHenry said:

20210521232404.jpg

Do you believe that your hatred of God and anything to do with christianity is anything but a demonic force controlling you? 

Do you actually believe that the reasons for giving me rubies in nearly every post I make has anything to do with my post subject matter? It doesn't, that evil force blinding you and controlling you is the motivator for all you think you believe. 

The difference between me and most other Christians is I don't dance with the Demons anymore. I boldly call them out and cast them into outer darkness when they get to close. 

Religion has attempted to control men from the dawn of time. Look how well it's controlling you! In your knowledge of religion and the men who use it to stop souls from finding Jesus you have given up your desire for finding TRUTH. 

Jesus Christ began what would later be called the Catholic Church. And you're correct, "religious men" have been corrupting the Church from about 390 ad. But Jesus not only knew that would happen, he provided a way for his teachings and Salvation to override the religion of  men when he gave the Apostles his authority. 

That Authority has been passed down through the laying of hands upon the Clergy for over 2000 years. And it matters not the sins of the priests. The AUTHORITY of God Always supersedes the sins of the Priests. 

So that when a TRULY desiring and pendant heart is searching for Jesus, the Holy Spirit will lead that soul to the Priest. Where that searching soul will find the Sacraments of God and in doing so become a true follower of Jesus Christ. Only through obedience to Jesus by Believing in him and his teachings can a soul find Salvation. 

Many are called, but FEW are chosen.  By your own admission you have elected not to be chosen. You have chosen to allow demonic forces to keep you blinded from the truth because of the sins of men. 

Yet the Glory of God is that he loved us while we were sinners. And God chose to show His Mercy towards men by giving sinful men His Authority so that a desiring soul can learn the most important Christian Teaching of all time, Look not on the sins of others, rather look for the Mercy of God. 

Jesus said, "Except your religion be greater than that of the Pharisees, you shall in NO WAY  enter into the Kingdom of Heaven ".

Mathew 5:20

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Markinsa said:

There's a condition in that verse that is kinda important.  If you don't believe in Jesus and study the Word, you won't know the truth.

John 8:31-32 (NASB)
31 So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, then you are truly My disciples; 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Thank you, I to believe in Jesus, yes that is important.

It is also important to pay close attention to what is being said in the scripture, so if there is any doubt in a teaching you can compare the text with other scriptures comparing how it harmonize with the bible’s teaching.

Jesus never focuses attention to himself, and this scriptures does not say who had believed in Jesus, so, unless God made a mistake, it says; those Jews who had believed him, referring to “his” Jesus’s “word”/ words, what he was teaching them. 

Jesus’ “word” means his teachings, which came from a higher source. “The Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to tell and what to speak,” said Jesus. (John 12:49)

Compare John 8:26b,27— As a matter of fact, the One who sent me is true, and the very things I heard from him I am speaking in the world.” They did not grasp that he was talking to them about the Father. 

The “condition” is those believing Jesus teaching, that they are from the Father higher source, and that those believing the teaching remain in those teachings not allowing faults religious leaders.

Jesus was talking about his Father, Jehovah, and exposing the false religious leaders of his day. (John 8:12-30)

Read: (Mat 9:36)

Markusa, You still did not answer the first question, even though the answer is within the subject material.

Although you touched on a very important point to the second question, Study! 

Edited by Fly
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Do you believe that your hatred of God and anything to do with christianity is anything but a demonic force controlling you? 

Do you actually believe that the reasons for giving me rubies in nearly every post I make has anything to do with my post subject matter? It doesn't, that evil force blinding you and controlling you is the motivator for all you think you believe. 

The difference between me and most other Christians is I don't dance with the Demons anymore. I boldly call them out and cast them into outer darkness when they get to close. 

Religion has attempted to control men from the dawn of time. Look how well it's controlling you! In your knowledge of religion and the men who use it to stop souls from finding Jesus you have given up your desire for finding TRUTH. 

Jesus Christ began what would later be called the Catholic Church. And you're correct, "religious men" have been corrupting the Church from about 390 ad. But Jesus not only knew that would happen, he provided a way for his teachings and Salvation to override the religion of  men when he gave the Apostles his authority. 

That Authority has been passed down through the laying of hands upon the Clergy for over 2000 years. And it matters not the sins of the priests. The AUTHORITY of God Always supersedes the sins of the Priests. 

So that when a TRULY desiring and pendant heart is searching for Jesus, the Holy Spirit will lead that soul to the Priest. Where that searching soul will find the Sacraments of God and in doing so become a true follower of Jesus Christ. Only through obedience to Jesus by Believing in him and his teachings can a soul find Salvation. 

Many are called, but FEW are chosen.  By your own admission you have elected not to be chosen. You have chosen to allow demonic forces to keep you blinded from the truth because of the sins of men. 

Yet the Glory of God is that he loved us while we were sinners. And God chose to show His Mercy towards men by giving sinful men His Authority so that a desiring soul can learn the most important Christian Teaching of all time, Look not on the sins of others, rather look for the Mercy of God. 

Jesus said, "Except your religion be greater than that of the Pharisees, you shall in NO WAY  enter into the Kingdom of Heaven ".

Mathew 5:20

Your first sentence is pretty harsh judgment! Your psychology education should tell you the reality of how this applies to the parties involved.

The rest of the content we’re just supposed to blindly believe? 

Acts 17:11—Now these were more noble-minded than those in Thes·sa·lo·niʹca, for they accepted the word with the greatest eagerness of mind, carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so.

For I say to you that if your righteousness does not surpass that of the scribes and the Pharisees, you will by no means enter into the Kingdom of the heavens. (Mat 5:20)

(Mat 5:20 KJV) For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

You offered one scripture, surely you can admit there is a mistake?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Fly said:

A lot of effort just to show bigwave that the earth really is flat.

You do realize that what you're seeing is the outer edge of a mostly flat circle, right? 

This is what the entire thread is about. How humanity has been conditioned to see what you're told to see and not what you truly see. 

It's all about how our PERSPECTIVES have been manipulated. 

Watch the video again and try to see the truth.