Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

15 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

My salvation is at stake

Sorry, but NO ONE here has ever said that. 

And I don't believe anyone here has been condescending.  Truly I'm sorry you feel that way. 

Salvation can only be obtained through believing in Jesus Christ and following his teachings. Understanding his creation is just an attempt at education. When in truth we can never understand what God has done. That would be like a one year old understanding how her daddy builds a skyscraper. 

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You take a hideous then come back with your same attacks. I ask you, why can't you accept that some people have a different view than you? Tell me with all of your knowledge why can you not accept that some people think differently. Your inability to accept this simple detail shows your own flaws. My friend you are so better than this. 

Harboring, spreading of lies... does not require acceptance of said view. Satan offers a different view... which is recorded as being viewed, this way; John 8:44—You are from your father the Devil, and you wish to do the desires of your father. That one was a murderer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of the lie.

Isaiah 30:10-13—They say to the seers, ‘Do not see,’ And to the visionaries, ‘Do not tell us truthful visions. Tell us flattering things; envision deceptive illusions. Turn aside from the way; deviate from the path. Quit putting before us the Holy One of Israel.’” Therefore this is what the Holy One of Israel says: “Since you reject this word And you trust in fraud and deceit And you rely on these, So this error will be for you like a broken wall, Like a bulging high wall ready to fall. It will crash suddenly, in an instant.

“But you are putting your trust in deceptive words—it will bring absolutely no benefit. (Jer 7:8)

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Understanding his creation is just an attempt at education. 

If this was a classroom and I paid for the education I would see a school admin and demand my money back. What is going on in here is not the way to win over people and teach.

At some point, which I have already past, I tend to shut down and stop learning when I feel a teacher is talking over not to me. 

I do think some in here are going a bit too far with name calling but I figure Mr. M can deal with it as needed. 

My choice to read or not.

Carry on, off my soap box. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

At some point, which I have already past, I tend to shut down and stop learning when I feel a teacher is talking over not to me

Again, I hope that you don't think that is how I presented myself to you here. I'm only slightly educated in college ( a couple of semesters in psychology). I do think of myself as being extremely well rounded when it comes to my experiences of the world. And I have an extraordinary gift for reading people. But in reality I'm not so arrogant as to think of myself better than anyone. I'm just a trucker. But I do understand that for a person to be a great leader he doesn't have to be the smartest guy in the room. He just has to know how to hire that guy. 

40 minutes ago, Fly said:

Absolutely not true! 

So you think that you understand the intricacies of the mind of God?

ASTOUNDING. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

Just my take on this entire post.......I know nothing of what any of you speak and to me there is now reasonable or sound logic. I see now a lot of people name calling and what not so I will let you all be and run along with my own thought.....I ain't sharing nothing with all you crazies.

Back to Shabs and Orange Man Bad for me......I can at least find facts to back me up there.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Again, I hope that you don't think that is how I presented myself to you here. I'm only slightly educated in college ( a couple of semesters in psychology). I do think of myself as being extremely well rounded when it comes to my experiences of the world. And I have an extraordinary gift for reading people. But in reality I'm not so arrogant as to think of myself better than anyone. I'm just a trucker. But I do understand that for a person to be a great leader he doesn't have to be the smartest guy in the room. He just has to know how to hire that guy. 

So you think that you understand the intricacies of the mind of God?

ASTOUNDING. :tiphat:

Would be easier to herd cats...then try and argue your point of view.

This is what was quoted; “When in truth we can never understand what God has done.” My reply; Absolutely not true! Elementary scripture understanding... the true God provided mankind with the Bible or a letter to man/mankind, the word of God. So we/all may find out and understand just what he has done. 

Of course now you want to add “intricacies of the mind of God”, which would be another subject for consideration altogether.

If you keep seeking for it as for silver, And you keep searching for it as for hidden treasures; Then you will understand the fear of Jehovah, And you will find the knowledge of God. (Pro 2:4,5)

This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17:3)

2 hours ago, Fly said:

Of course now you want to add “intricacies of the mind of God”, which would be another subject for consideration altogether

That was my original intent at the beginning of this thread. "NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL" Satan has filled the world with so many deceptions that truth is a complete mystery. Believe the lies of religion or believe the lies of politics. Only by listening to the Holy Spirit will you ever begin to understand the truth. Call me what you will, accuse me of what you want, I truly don't care. All I desire is to seek out the truth of God. And NOTHING you or any religion can say will ever deter me from my searching. 

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Just my take on this entire post.......I know nothing of what any of you speak and to me there is now reasonable or sound logic. I see now a lot of people name calling and what not so I will let you all be and run along with my own thought.....I ain't sharing nothing with all you crazies.

Back to Shabs and Orange Man Bad for me......I can at least find facts to back me up there.

Karsten

Sorry that you feel that way. The quest for truth requires only one thing to find it. That being a willingness to consider all options. Only then can you even begin to understand. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That was my original intent at the beginning of this thread. "NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL" Satan has filled the world with so many deceptions that truth is a complete mystery. Believe the lies of religion or believe the lies of politics. Only by listening to the Holy Spirit will you ever begin to understand the truth. Call me what you will, accuse me of what you want, I truly don't care. All I desire is to seek out the truth of God. And NOTHING you or any religion can say will ever deter me from my searching. 

Sorry that you feel that way. The quest for truth requires only one thing to find it. That being a willingness to consider all options. Only then can you even begin to understand. 

Scotty,

Honestly with this thread I don't know how or what to believe anymore....I know what I know to be true and I thought I pretty much had a grip on who You All Were and what you all thought.....Now I hope like hell to get this Dinar Ride over before you all start Shape Shifting into Flat Worms or Lizard People....Lizard People I can handle as I have a lot of 00Buck and Slugs.....Flat Worms I will have to look into.......Maybe the same as Ant Borax, honey, Sugar and Water Water. 

Damn, Now We have Flat Worms, Lizard People, Demorats, BLM, Anitifa, Liz Cheney and some Hoax Covid to deal with all while figuring out if you live on a Plate or the outside of a ball.

Then to boot everyone seems to be tossing in their own Version of the Bible Versus to back up Flat Worms or Lizard people that some how live without Gravity as Gravity is somewhat of a Myth according to some but not so much according to others.....

This song is coming to Mind.

Karsten

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Tell me, what do you see?

I see myself on that beach or one close to it in the very near future with an umbrella drink in my hand! :lol::mexican:

34 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Lizard People I can handle as I have a lot of 00Buck and Slugs.....Flat Worms I will have to look into....

I agree! I also have a real good fishing pole and spot to go to with the worms! :lmao:

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Karsten said:

Scotty,

Honestly with this thread I don't know how or what to believe anymore....I know what I know to be true and I thought I pretty much had a grip on who You All Were and what you all thought.....Now I hope like hell to get this Dinar Ride over before you all start Shape Shifting into Flat Worms or Lizard People....Lizard People I can handle as I have a lot of 00Buck and Slugs.....Flat Worms I will have to look into.......Maybe the same as Ant Borax, honey, Sugar and Water Water. 

Damn, Now We have Flat Worms, Lizard People, Demorats, BLM, Anitifa, Liz Cheney and some Hoax Covid to deal with all while figuring out if you live on a Plate or the outside of a ball.

Then to boot everyone seems to be tossing in their own Version of the Bible Versus to back up Flat Worms or Lizard people that some how live without Gravity as Gravity is somewhat of a Myth according to some but not so much according to others.....

This song is coming to Mind.

Karsten

I'm sorry you feel that way. But I wonder, why is it people can be your friend and then one day you find out that they believe in something you don't and 'wahala' their not a friend anymore. Instead they've become a flat worm. Or is it just that someone can have a different perspective about most everything except what God said about the earth? Why is it that believing the Bible is such a point of POWERFUL consternation? Why can't someone believe the Bible and still be a friend? 

You did get the major point that I intended for this thread, question EVERYTHING.  I didn't want this thread to become a flat earth/ball earth debate. But I quickly realized that in doing so it would take everyone where I wanted them to go. NOTHING YOU SEE HERE IS REAL.  If people can truly accept that, then hopefully they'll begin to understand that the only way to live their lives is by listening to the Holy Spirit. Because he will never lie to you.  

Yes, our world (whether flat or not) is a Grand Illusion. And demonic controlled people have been telling us lies for over 100 years.  To the point now that decent people will shun anyone trying to actually wake up. And that is in the Bible also. Recently I was accused of using this topic to tell others that they couldn't be saved if they don't believe the earth is flat. Nothing could be more wrong, however, if someone doesn't believe in all that the Bible gives us how can that someone truly believe in anything the Bible says? Nevertheless, with man it is impossible, but with God anything is possible. 

In the end, I'm still the same person you befriended. And I will always respect your desires to believe whatever you wish. 

Scotty 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

On 5/16/2021 at 1:04 PM, nstoolman1 said:

If this was a classroom and I paid for the education I would see a school admin and demand my money back. What is going on in here is not the way to win over people and teach.

At some point, which I have already past, I tend to shut down and stop learning when I feel a teacher is talking over not to me. 

I do think some in here are going a bit too far with name calling but I figure Mr. M can deal with it as needed. 

My choice to read or not.

Carry on, off my soap box. 

You forget LGD , is a Moderator . He should be held to a standard higher than the one he is suppose to be monitoring. Would not want there to be a corrupt Sheriff appearance there . I personally do not think LGD would ever abuse his Moderator status, EVER . But if you think he is going overboard in his comments, report him, and request TexasGrandma do the investigation. We may have reached the limit of our toleration of others. It does get heated in here y'all. Chill.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

You forget LGD , is a Moderator . He should be held to a standard higher than the one he is suppose to be monitoring. Would not want there to be a corrupt Sheriff appearance there . I personally do not think LGD would ever abuse his Moderator status, EVER . But if you think he is going overboard in his comments, report him, and request TexasGrandma do the investigation. We may have reached the limit of our toleration of others. It does get heated in here y'all. Chill.

I have no issues with LGD nor do I think TG needs to be involved.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Just like all liberals who are blinded by their hatred so much that they mistakenly believe they live in Ohio you want to silence anything you disagree with. :o Yeah, I went there "BROTHER".

Furthermore, I can assure you that @TexasGranny has been reading this thread. And since I haven't broken any rules theirs nothing to investigate. Being a Moderator doesn't mean I'm not allowed to Express my opinions. In fact I would suspect that because I post thought provoking subjects that generate site traffic, people in charge are well pleased. If my commentary is so offensive to your sensitive feelings maybe you should just put me on ignore. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just like all liberals who are blinded by their hatred so much that they mistakenly believe they live in Ohio you want to silence anything you disagree with. :o Yeah, I went there "BROTHER".

Furthermore, I can assure you that @TexasGranny has been reading this thread. And since I haven't broken any rules theirs nothing to investigate. Being a Moderator doesn't mean I'm not allowed to Express my opinions. In fact I would suspect that because I post thought provoking subjects that generate site traffic, people in charge are well pleased. If my commentary is so offensive to your sensitive feelings maybe you should just put me on ignore. 

Tell everybody where you think I live....don't beat around the bush, step up, advance and be recognized.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Tell everybody where you think I live....don't beat around the bush, step up, advance and be recognized.  <_<

GO RV, then BV

Excuse me, I thought I was talking with NYK. Oh wait I get it, "The state of Confusion". 

Must be difficult to remember who posted. :drunk:

• Downvote 2

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Excuse me, I thought I was talking with NYK. Oh wait I get it, "The state of Confusion". 

Must be difficult to remember who posted. :drunk:

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Keep digging that hole, LGD.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1