Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

At 121,000 ft up, the horizon rises to eye (camera) level and it looks pretty flat to me.

image.png.7045a3d6e30bdde5723f98e8ab80066e.png

If you watch the whole video, the camera they are using when looking up to the balloon looked like a special lense.

Several parts of the video the horizon looks curved. I still have not seen a video or picture of all the continents in one shot. Any lens you use to get that picture is probably a fisheye type. Depending on what your selling I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

image.thumb.png.361941096c86ab612c7a28c06da5c938.png

Like I said, your perspective all depends on what you are trying to sell. You took one line and made it seem like fact that the earth is flat.

This is exactly why some people see the earth as a Footstool and others see a ball. 

It's all about perception. From the moment we are born we're inundated with images of the ball earth. From the movie intros showing that ✈ plane flying around the ball. To the first globe earth in our kindergarten class and every class throughout one's education, to the constant barrage of globe earth pictures throughout our lives. 

We've been psychologically programed to believe. This type of programming is extremely well studied and perfectly applied. The result is what you see from the doctor above. 

He literally described what he was looking at while later going back to his programming. 

And in my personal experience the ONLY way to discern the difference is through intense prayer. 

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

FDU Poll: 2020 Election Conspiracies More Likely to Embrace Bigfoot, Flat Earth

https://www.insidernj.com/fdu-poll-2020-election-conspiracies-more-likely-to-embrace-bigfoot-flat-earth/

Again, once the perception has been broken the mind begins to become more analytical and the use of critical thinking starts to take over. 

The article above is truly accurate. However, it doesn't give any reason for the comparison. Rather the author was more interested in creating a disparity and division among people. .

There is nothing scientific about the article. 

1 minute ago, nstoolman1 said:

And if someone through prayer comes to the conclusion the earth is not flat....?

I don't know. It did take nearly a year of prayer before the Holy Spirit showed me what I was looking at. 

I didn't understand why at the time. But now I understand. You see " a day to the Lord is a thousand years, and a thousand years is a day ".

So the year that I was praying 🙏 was actually for the Lord less than a second. All I can say to you, and everyone else, is to insist in your own mind that you want to see the truth. Liberals say,"keep an open mind ". But a mind that is open and not guided by the Holy Spirit is the devils playground. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I don't know. It did take nearly a year of prayer before the Holy Spirit showed me what I was looking at. 

I didn't understand why at the time. But now I understand. You see " a day to the Lord is a thousand years, and a thousand years is a day ".

So the year that I was praying 🙏 was actually for the Lord less than a second. All I can say to you, and everyone else, is to insist in your own mind that you want to see the truth. Liberals say,"keep an open mind ". But a mind that is open and not guided by the Holy Spirit is the devils playground. 

Even to today, I begin any research online by praying Matthew 7:7.

You are 100% correct.

Unfocused minds are easily manipulated.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

Wow I really see the curve now - oh boy:

image.png.11f95eae04191c89a66f55184d29e113.png

4,277,897 views Aug 2, 2022

Every Eiger Experience is a surreal sensation ... having a plan the night before, being excited, nervous, getting up early, paying and taking the gondola, hiking, climbing and scrambling up the West Face for hours and jumping into that cold North Face, leaving the exit at about 3700m with your buddy and your wings on and flying down to civilisation, back to Grindelwald. Up there the wind is blowing, it ´s cool, even on a hot day like this. Down at the landing you start sweating and people come to you and start asking questions - Where do come from? Did you jump from the Eiger?? - as if they´d never have seen a wingsuiter before. And all in a sudden you turn into an Alien, asking yourself wtf am I doing here?! - or into a Rockstar and rock The Show. Depends on your personality I guess;) With Berlin Base Crew: Karsten, Sven, Alex, Shivan, Swiss pioneers: Gabriel, Fabien, Julien, Flo, Flo, Ann-Helene 24.7.2022, 13:00, north wind

• Upvote 1

What I find disturbing and concerning is the out right denial of obvious multiple facts from personal observation.

I observe the sun (and moon) obviously rising and setting when not obstructed by clouds.

There are times before the sun rises and after the sun sets that light is reflected off the bottom of clouds when there are no reflective surfaces or bodies of water any where near.

I have been to both South Africa and Botswana. In the night sky and observing for several hours, I can not see Polaris (the North Star) while I could see the Southern Cross. Observing over time, the main beam of the Southern Cross pointed to a fixed location in the Southern Star Field rotating clockwise. I saw stars appear over the Southeastern horizon and disappear over the Southwestern horizon.

There really is a fixed Southern Point in the Southern Hemispherical Star Field around which the axis of the Spherical (Geoidal) Earth turns since there is also a fixed Northern Point in the Northern Hemispherical Star Field around which the Spherical (Geoidal) Earth also turns.

These simple observable personal observances can ONLY exit with a Spherical (Geoidal) Earth NOT a “flat” Earth.

NO math or science needed.

NOR do I need to be told the Earth is Spherical (Geoidal) in shape.

I can ACTUALLY see from personal observation the Earth REALLY IS Spherical (Geoidal) in shape.

I do NOT see the sun (and moon) rotating above the surface above a “flat” Earth.

I did NOT see the stars passing over the Southern horizon at multi Mach speed when in South Africa or Botswana when observing the Southern Star Field.

In observing Psychological Operations tactics, Cult Psychological Manipulations, Multi Level Marketing Bottom Feeder Down Line Recruiting Command and Control Standard Protocols, and Narcissistic Practices, I have come to the conclusion “flat” Earth is delusional and harmful to the adherents and perpetrators to the extend they are unable, or unwilling, to discern TRUTH and lies.

The TRUTH being the Earth REALLY IS Spherical (Geoidal) in shape NOT the LIE being the Earth is “flat”.

I have always been concerned there may be Psychological Operations, Cults, Multi Level Marketing, and/or Narcissistic influences here where people attempt to prey on others.

Where there is money and/or power to be (potentially) had…….

Simple observations are the most effective to separate TRUTH from lies.

Without regard to the false narratives that EVERYTHING is a lie we were previously taught.

Fortunately, Born Again Believers in Jesus Christ with a Creation Science disposition have noted compelling evidence for why the Earth is Biblically Spherical (Geoidal) in shape NOT “flat” and “flat” Earth is openly contradictory to Biblical notations (a lie).

Oh, yeah, men REALLY did go to the MOON and return safely.

The Earth CAN NOT be both Spherical (Geoidal) AND “flat” simultaneously.

”flat” Earth.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

The LIES people allow themselves to believe AND project on others SHAMELESSLY.

• Upvote 2