Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is the same "essence" I felt before the 2020 election. All the hype and then fizzle, disappointment, anger and frustration. There has been almost 4 years to collect evidence against the traitors but all I hear is " It's coming, hang on to your hats, justice is coming, the White Hats are working". All I see are politicians committing the same blatant crimes and a crooked DOJ letting them. So when I see all the Q stuff and no explanation to go with it I buzz right past it. I am still waiting for the Gesara and Nesara to kick in but I doubt that is going to happen. 

I know GOD has a plan and HE wins in the end but since I have not been made privy to HOW HE is going to do it, I try to sit back and let HIM do the driving. 

Rant over.  Back to the usual Tom Foolery. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So big wave, where is the fit gonna hit the shan??

It needs to be soon! (There's that word again!

Definitely the million dollar question.

52 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

" It's coming, hang on to your hats, justice is coming, the White Hats are working".

It could be just a "field of dreams" and wishful thinking. Maybe a big psy ops on We The People.

I think it may get real messy if it is not corrected soon.

God wins....

• Upvote 2

On 2/3/2024 at 12:48 AM, bigwave said:

HOW MANY COINCIDENCES BEFORE IT IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?

OR

What's more likely?:
1) All of Trump's WH staff are lying about Trump's incompetence, every GOP member warning us about Trump being unfit is lying, every media outlet who doesn't adore Trump is lying, multiple prosecutors and grandy juries are lying, 20 women who've accused Trump of sexual assault are lying, the audio tapes of Trump showing classified documents to ghostwriters are lying, the audio tapes of Trump pressuring state election officials to violate their oaths are lying, etc.

OR

2) Trump is lying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 5