Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 minute ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Shabs, if you support system" rel="">support this then you cred is shot. You cannot spin or wish away the fact that in nature the human race consists of 2 genders, male and female PERIOD! You can't change biology. 

What gives me the right to tell people how to live their lives?  I'm not so much supporting their movement as much as I support their right have said movement.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

When did she say that?  Or was she venting on the treatment of people like her....like what you're doing in this conversation?

GO RV, then BV

On many news interviews after her win , she went on rants condemning this country 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yes and no....you didn't complete your sentence.  What was she condemning this country for?  Lack of diversity, lack of equal pay for women? etc.

GO RV, then BV 

Just like you never do …. You just don’t like I had a retort for your liking the meme 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Retort away, Shell.....what'd you think of the scantily clad underwear models in the meme?  :D

GO RV, then BV

I don’t think anything about them , everyone one has the right to do whatever they want .  You act like you don’t … why ?

• Upvote 1

Now that's funny....I was saying the same thing about Megan Rapinoe.   And what do you mean about me?...tell me more, be specific. 

GO RV, then BV

It (no pronoun being LGBTQ polite) has the right to do whatever it likes for a living or be a part of whatever movement it wants to be a part of , what I didn’t like was it using a non political championship moment and making it political .

There have been many times you will ask for a response and when you get it …. It’s crickets from you 

• Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

It (no pronoun being LGBTQ polite) has the right to do whatever it likes for a living or be a part of whatever movement it wants to be a part of , what I didn’t like was it using a non political championship moment and making it political .

There have been many times you will ask for a response and when you get it …. It’s crickets from you 

I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage as I've been warned to treat conservative members with less attitude, so generally when I'm asked a question and have nothing good to say within those boundaries, it's best to keep it to myself to ensure preservation of my member status.

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage as I've been warned to treat conservative members with less attitude, so generally when I'm asked a question and have nothing good to say within those boundaries, it's best to keep it to myself to ensure preservation of my member status.

GO RV, then BV

You asked me about the scantly dressed models … I answered ….

I asked you …. No answer , is this specific enough ?

Just now, Shelley said:

You asked me about the scantly dressed models … I answered ….

I asked you …. No answer , is this specific enough ?

36 minutes ago, Shelley said:

I don’t think anything about them , everyone one has the right to do whatever they want .  You act like you don’t … why ?

I did answer....but I'll try again.  I don't understand what you're are saying.....Are you asking me why I don't feel like I have a right to do whatever I want?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I did answer....but I'll try again.  I don't understand what you're are saying.....Are you asking me why I don't feel like I have a right to do whatever I want?

GO RV, then BV

Hey you asked me to be specific , I was… so you’re saying you have nothing good to say about the models in the meme so don’t answer the same question you asked me 

Just now, Shelley said:

Hey you asked me to be specific , I was… so you’re saying you have nothing good to say about the models in the meme so don’t answer the same question you asked me 

Confusing.....If you're asking me about my thoughts on the models, then my answer is every American has a right to earn an honest living.

Your original post was worded oddly, or I read it incorrectly.....probably the latter.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

What gives me the right to tell people how to live their lives?  I'm not so much supporting their movement as much as I support system" rel="">support their right have said movement.  

GO RV, then BV

Yes, everyone has the right to be DEMONIC possessed and clinically insane. Even you. 

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

👍