Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

image.png.8487b670b3ad481cb0d83ae6181bf397.png

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Transgender Model

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe catch a tiger(?) by the toe, if he hollers make him pay $50 dollars every day, my mother says you are it!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/get-woke-go-broke-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-features-transgender-model-cover-first-time/

• Pow! 1

30 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Watching the Blue Origin flight highlights, I could see the curvature of the Earth out the windows.  Just what I saw!

Love you sweetie but I want to offer you a different perspective. 

Consider this, as you're looking out the window that what you're really seeing is a circle laying flat. 

Against the horizon it looks like a ball. Mostly because that is what we're conditioned to see from our first memories. Even in kindergarten there are ball globes in every classroom. Something that a 5 year old has little ability to comprehend. However, when you consider the art of mental manipulation placing globes in a kindergarten class makes perfect sense. Then there's literally every movie a child sees where in the beginning is some form of a globe. It's literally embedded in our memories so strongly that most people simply cannot see anything else. Looking right at the circle and they will always see a ball. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Watching the Blue Origin flight highlights, I could see the curvature of the Earth out the windows.  Just what I saw!

Did you happen to see the oceans cascading over the edge of Earth out into space...or was it covered by a huge clear salad bowl to keep the water in?  Let us know.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

On 7/20/2021 at 9:08 AM, boosterbglee said:

On 7/20/2021 at 9:56 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Did you happen to see the oceans cascading over the edge of Earth out into space...or was it covered by a huge clear salad bowl to keep the water in?  Let us know.

Wow - I'm so glad an inquiry was made.

Fish eye lens is revealed in the short 6 minute video:

42 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Wow - I'm so glad an inquiry was made.

Fish eye lens is revealed in the short 6 minute video:

Am I suppose to believe a guy that was not up there and showed no actual proof of a fish eye lens 

other than assumption of a FE lens?

I could use the same video with some voice over and say it is proof of ball earth. 

So, no sale for me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

On a flat plane earth the horizon always raises to eye level.

Is that an assumption or is there actual proof?

Not someone saying it is so but proof.

Not someone's perception. 

Again,I could do a voice over and use that video to proove ball earth. 

And again, no picture of continents in the shape of the U.N. map, and please don't say we can`t

get high enough.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, bigwave said:

I think this is phony as a $3 bill:

There's so friggin much scientifically wrong with that video I don't know where to begin. 

Over 65 miles up totally pass the atmosphere and returns without a single heat shield to protect them. AMAZING. 

To say nothing about the pathetic animation. 

This video is proof that people will believe anything. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

There's so friggin much scientifically wrong with that video I don't know where to begin. 

Over 65 miles up totally pass the atmosphere and returns without a single heat shield to protect them. AMAZING. 

To say nothing about the pathetic animation. 

This video is proof that people will believe anything. 

Don’t need a heat shield they are not entering the atmosphere at over 20,000 as vehicles have to do if they are in orbit. They are only entering at Mach 3. And the first part of that video is shot by a drone. That’s what 4K video looks like from a drone. I got one. I’ve shot some video myself with mine.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

Don’t need a heat shield they are not entering the atmosphere at over 20,000 as vehicles have to do if they are in orbit. They are only entering at Mach 3. And the first part of that video is shot by a drone. That’s what 4K video looks like from a drone. I got one. I’ve shot some video myself with mine.

To use the words of Buzz, "You watched animation". 

Truthfully, I feel so sorry for the world. No one has a clue what's coming. Rather than turn to God they are turning to a man. What comes next is the most tragic event in human history. :praying:

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

To use the words of Buzz, "You watched animation". 

Truthfully, I feel so sorry for the world. No one has a clue what's coming. Rather than turn to God they are turning to a man. What comes next is the most tragic event in human history. :praying:

You think YOU watched animation. You’re saying the 1000s of people that were there to witness the launch are all lying. That’s just ludicrous, no other way to put it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

witness the launch

Obviously nasa is great at building a rocket that can go up and curve the shape of the firmament.

Launch schedule: Upcoming Florida rocket launches and landings

oddly enough there is a graveyard in the ocean for rockets called point nemo (no one).

• Upvote 1