Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

77 Days: The Effort To Overturn An Election

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Funny, I posted a positive article hours ago on Jared Kushner being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.....and you all skimmed right past it to comment on the articles that give you heartburn.  Sad.

GO RV, then BV 

I wanted to leave a good article good 

I know if I would have said something good about it , you would have left some smug condescending comment .

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 3

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

More than just an article....it's your hate of Trump.....any who might support system" rel="">support him.....and your disrespect in discussion here with members.....

And, yes, unlike others you are very smooth on not crossing the line.....

Eventually, as even keeled as the owner of this web site is.....he just might decide to "pull a facebook" and flush the agitators.....

That would be his right...!

Right?    CL

Well articulated comments.

Thank You

It appears the "noted" "poster" HAS "consistently" "well" "placed" "arguments".

Super Bowl Roundup: Preview Of Beverage, Snack Spots 01/30/2020

Like TODAY.

As USUAL.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I promise you, that if you hate someone or something you will be obsessed with hating it.

If you hate someone you will always tell your friends and family that you hate him or her. That makes you obsessed because of how much you think about it.

Yes you can be obsessed with something because you hate it, but you can be obsessed with something because you love it as well.

Just because you hate someone doesn't mean they are going to lose sleep over it, you are. Hatred is more effort than it is worth so take my advice and instead of hating someone, just forget they are there. It is much easier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Funny, I posted a positive article hours ago on Jared Kushner being nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.....and you all skimmed right past it to comment on the articles that give you heartburn.  Sad.

GO RV, then BV 

Trump was also nominated for the peace prize for the Israel ME peace accord he negotiated. Now that would be WELL DESERVED, but I doubt he has a chance.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Super Bowl Roundup: Preview Of Beverage, Snack Spots 01/30/2020

WOWZERS!!!

HEY, HEY, HEY!!!

THEE "noted" "poster" Gave ME YET ANOTHER Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" due to OBVIOUS jealousy!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU "noted" "poster"!!!

I appreciate YOUR "authentic" MULTIPLE "votes"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Trump was also nominated for the peace prize for the Israel ME peace accord he negotiated. Now that would be WELL DESERVED, but I doubt he has a chance.

Of course he doesn’t stand a chance he’s up against the domestic terrorist org. BLM also nominated for the Nobel Peace prize 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

On 2/6/2021 at 12:31 PM, jcfrag said:

Why didn't you add the disclaimer letting everyone know the video is an opinion piece, not factual allegations of election fraud?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Why didn't you add the disclaimer letting everyone know the video is an opinion piece, not factual allegations of election fraud?

GO RV, then BV

Because its not an opinion piece.  Explain the multiple recurrences of the exact ratios appearing throughout the election in multiple states including the contested states?  Explain the massive voting dumps in the early morning in favor of Biden to put him in the lead.

• Pow! 6

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

Because its not an opinion piece.  Explain the multiple recurrences of the exact ratios appearing throughout the election in multiple states including the contested states?  Explain the massive voting dumps in the early morning in favor of Biden to put him in the lead.

I don't have to explain how people on fringe conspiracy sites manipulate, exaggerate, embellish, and flat out lie with false material, to achieve click bait utopia for hungry believers.....Dozens of lawsuits, no rulings in Rudy or the Krakens favor...none.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I don't have to explain how people on fringe conspiracy sites manipulate, exaggerate, embellish, and flat out lie with false material, to achieve click bait utopia for hungry believers.....Dozens of lawsuits, no rulings in Rudy or the Krakens favor...none.

GO RV, then BV

Coming from the Guy that posts from Yahoo news and believes President Trump colluded with the Russians. :facepalm: 

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 6

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

Coming from the Guy that posts from Yahoo news and believes President Trump colluded with the Russians. :facepalm: 

Almost all of the content I post with a "Yahoo" link was written by another source....of course you know this, thus is the narrative of those still hanging on for an election turnover, or do over.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Almost all of the content I post with a "Yahoo" link was written by another source....of course you know this, thus is the narrative of those still hanging on for an election turnover, or do over.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

So nothing about you believing, for the last 4 years, President Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election.?? :lol: 

• Pow! 7

On 2/1/2021 at 2:40 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Is this another push to secure my banishment?

GO RV, then BV

As long as I've got anything to say about it, that will NEVER happen. 

Adam has created this site and for as long as I've been here he has allowed members to say WHATEVER they wanted to. From those that believe in the Flat Earth to the Chinese Dragon Family Elders ruling the world to alien crop circles to never before see creatures of the deep oceans And Alex Jones g a y shrimp. And as long as a political thread remains respectful then no one is going to shut it down. As I stated before, no one here on DV should want to turn this site into an echo chamber of people who all thing  alike. And no one should consider anyone on this site as someone in need of mental help. For crying out loud people EVERYONE here actually thinks that a worthless currency is going to make us all millionaires, SOON. And quite a few of us, myself included,  have invested a lot of other money to safeguard that maybe, possible increase in said currency. How crazy is that?

So please everyone lets get along and banter back and forth with respect to everyone here, even if you do think their crazy. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump publicly asked Russia to find and release HRC's emails.....doesn't get anymore collusory than that.

GO RV, then BV

A term the communists use comes to mind...  How many times are you going to let the MSM bait you with stink bait?  It fits your narrative so you don't even want to investigate. 

• Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As long as I've got anything to say about it, that will NEVER happen. 

Adam has created this site and for as long as I've been here he has allowed members to say WHATEVER they wanted to. From those that believe in the Flat Earth to the Chinese Dragon Family Elders ruling the world to alien crop circles to never before see creatures of the deep oceans And Alex Jones g a y shrimp. And as long as a political thread remains respectful then no one is going to shut it down. As I stated before, no one here on DV should want to turn this site into an echo chamber of people who all thing  alike. And no one should consider anyone on this site as someone in need of mental help. For crying out loud people EVERYONE here actually thinks that a worthless currency is going to make us all millionaires, SOON. And quite a few of us, myself included,  have invested a lot of other money to safeguard that maybe, possible increase in said currency. How crazy is that?

So please everyone lets get along and banter back and forth with respect to everyone here, even if you do think their crazy. 

So a meme depicting a guy with his head up his own ass directed repeatedly at other members is considered respectful then?  :shrug:  Just asking so as to know exactly where the respectful line is drawn.  

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So a meme depicting a guy with his head up his own ass directed repeatedly at other members is considered respectful then?  :shrug:  Just asking so as to know exactly where the respectful line is drawn.  

GO RV, then BV

It wasn't directed toward anyone and has been repeatedly posted as humor. Not that I approve of such humor but he is within the sites rules. Please don't take it personal, and you will have a much better day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It wasn't directed toward anyone and has been repeatedly posted as humor. Not that I approve of such humor but he is within the sites rules. Please don't take it personal, and you will have a much better day.

Okay then.....maybe I'll start using that meme then, very effective, funny, and within site rules.  Noted.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

Changing things up a little.....

90% of the nukes in the entire world are controlled by the US and Russia....

Trump has been faulted for his relationship with Russia....

Perhaps some here believe it would have been good for Trump to stick his finger in Putins eye......I disagree....

And however the Goverment and MSM have painted the picture.....all lies....fake news..... BS    

CL

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1