Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A DIFFERENT TAKE ON RV

westy33567

I know some of you will think this is insane, but I have a different take on this. I too believe that the players have already been selected, and are waiting for a certain date to seat offically to the world. There has been several statements, most recent from cnn, allawi about september 10th. I believe this might be the date, and has been there target date all along. Now heres where I think it might be influenced by our current goverment. It would be a great time for the President, as well as the democratic party if it was around this date. When I heard that O'bama might meet with Amid a din a job ( I know I did not spell it right) in September that kinda clicked in my head that he is setting this up. If President O'bama sits with (iran), and perceives to have orchristrated the GOI seating, then he would look to be a strong Foriegn Policy Leader in the eyes of the public. Now once seated, the RV would be announced, and if it was lets say 3.22-3.86, then there would be alot of new millionaires all over the world. Now most people invested would be buying homes, starting new businesses, etc., which in turn would start stimulating the Economy. The first month October, would see a spike everywhere in the US. The second month Nov would be even greater. Maybe this is why O'bama is shoving all these new stimulous bills and healhcare, cause he knows that he can say "See my plan is working". I know this might be out there, but I'm sure he remebers just before the Pesidential Election September he got a big spike when the the Economy took a big dive. McCain could not recover in time. This would help the democratic party the same way. This to me is why the rv has dragged out. If the rv was early like april, it would give the republicans time to fight the point that it was Bush, and the Republican side who delivered this blessing, therefore it would weaken the impact in november for the democratic side. I may be wrong about this, but when I heard bidden talk about Iraq, and how it would be good for us, he was very much against the war, and for him to be smiling from ear to ear, something stinks. If you step back, and think about it, it fits like any other scenario. Most americans have no idea of this investment, so they wont put it together. Maybe biden was sent in July to prime it for O'bama to save the day in September. Ok let the bashing begin!

No bashing here! Thats sounds pretty logical to me! Obama needs something to make him look better than hes looking and get his ratings up!

I know some of you will think this is insane, but I have a different take on this. I too believe that the players have already been selected, and are waiting for a certain date to seat offically to the world. There has been several statements, most recent from cnn, allawi about september 10th. I believe this might be the date, and has been there target date all along. Now heres where I think it might be influenced by our current goverment. It would be a great time for the President, as well as the democratic party if it was around this date. When I heard that O'bama might meet with Amid a din a job ( I know I did not spell it right) in September that kinda clicked in my head that he is setting this up. If President O'bama sits with (iran), and perceives to have orchristrated the GOI seating, then he would look to be a strong Foriegn Policy Leader in the eyes of the public. Now once seated, the RV would be announced, and if it was lets say 3.22-3.86, then there would be alot of new millionaires all over the world. Now most people invested would be buying homes, starting new businesses, etc., which in turn would start stimulating the Economy. The first month October, would see a spike everywhere in the US. The second month Nov would be even greater. Maybe this is why O'bama is shoving all these new stimulous bills and healhcare, cause he knows that he can say "See my plan is working". I know this might be out there, but I'm sure he remebers just before the Pesidential Election September he got a big spike when the the Economy took a big dive. McCain could not recover in time. This would help the democratic party the same way. This to me is why the rv has dragged out. If the rv was early like april, it would give the republicans time to fight the point that it was Bush, and the Republican side who delivered this blessing, therefore it would weaken the impact in november for the democratic side. I may be wrong about this, but when I heard bidden talk about Iraq, and how it would be good for us, he was very much against the war, and for him to be smiling from ear to ear, something stinks. If you step back, and think about it, it fits like any other scenario. Most americans have no idea of this investment, so they wont put it together. Maybe biden was sent in July to prime it for O'bama to save the day in September. Ok let the bashing begin!

• Upvote 1

No bashing here; I think you are spot on, which depresses me because the last thing I want to see is an economic upturn right as we head into the mid-term elections. Those of us who want a change in the Congress need to keep people focused on the ongoing downturn and the train wreck that is Obama's track record to date.

Send your note to a Republican Senator/Congressman. I will. We need to get their attention so they can work around this situation to their advantage.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

No bashing here. While i'm not sure I agree,it's an interesting take on events that have been visited before here and on other sites. I hope it's sooner but would'nt have any problem if you are correct. And we all know O(I love everything O) bama loves to take credit for anything and everything positive and push blame on others for anything & everthing not. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s. just a quick fact, Mirror manufacturers are one of the few that are doing well in this US economy. Millions have been sold & mounted throughout the WH, O and Michelle don't miss any opportunity to revel in the sight of themselves.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like it, but...

"Most americans have no idea of this investment..." This kind of flies in the face of..."people invested would be buying homes, starting new businesses, etc., which in turn would start stimulating the Economy." I don't think there are enough individual investors to have much impact at ALL on the economy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It does make sense 99.9 % of it .

Amid a din a job......................Thats funny stuff !!!!!!!!! :lol:

Now if you don't mind , I would like to add a few more.

Amid a bin a slob

Amid a pinhead a blob

Amid a F'n idiod

Amid a look like Ringo Star a dob :lol:

Amid a run out things to say a job.

Anyway , great post westy33567

Keep the dream alive !

Edited by Man_Kind
  • Upvote 1

Sorry Westy, but Sept. is waaaaaay too late in the game. If O wanted this to make a difference for the '10 elections, he would have moved MUCH sooner. jes sayin'.. :mellow:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with O taking credit for the GOI seating....but as far as the RV, everyone forgets. We are not supposed to know about this, the RV will go unannounced. Unless you pay attention to world economics, currencies and the stock market. The majority of people in this world will not even know it happened.

• Upvote 1

Interesting ideas. I'm not sure if "waiting until September 10" is to the Democrats advantage. They along with many incumbents, on both sides of the aisle, are going to be routed in the upcoming midterm elections. O may be trying to help this happen. It might help his reelection in 2012....Also, I'm sure there is a strong political angle to the whole RV/RI process, with the US and other countries who have forgiven Iraqi Debt, doing their best to influence Iraqi leaders.

If "most American's have no idea of this investment", they are not going to see much benefit coming their way, just more spending by Washington, using the US citizens money. As for the new millionaires, new houses, boats, cars, luxury items, investment in new business / ventures will have some effect. It will take time. Frankly, it would be better for this to happen now, so O & his minions can take the credit. Waiting another month will delay their "victory lap".

Because of how bad things are right now with the lack of leadership and the political vacuum they would not just be sitting back and letting the citizens kill eachother so they can come out with this on a specific date.....if everyone was selected and in place then they would have come out already to get things rolling with their economy.....the people are rioting and protesting because of all the simple things that need addressing and the world leaders would not let this continue just so they could come out on one specific date with releasing this information.....and our govt is not holding back the process of things either....we have stepped back completely to let them handle it themselves....no matter when the rv happens or the govt seats it will in no way make obama look good to anyone....he has NOTHING to do with the war in Iraq....no matter what happens over there good or bad it will be placed on Bush's shoulders because he is the one that started all this.....only thing obama is doing is sticking to a date to pull troops out....doesnt take a magical, fearless, awesome leader to do that when its been in the works for years to begin with.....If Iraq fails people are going to look at bush, if Iraq progresses and has much success, people are going to look at bush......

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 5

I like it, but...

"Most americans have no idea of this investment..." This kind of flies in the face of..."people invested would be buying homes, starting new businesses, etc., which in turn would start stimulating the Economy." I don't think there are enough individual investors to have much impact at ALL on the economy.

Take this into consideration (Just my thoughts...)

There are about 3,000,000 Millionaires in America. That is roughly 1% of our population with a total net worth of $1,000,000 or more. I can't recall who posted or when it was posted but somebody put up some information (rough estimate) as to how many people hold Dinars in America.. I really don't remember exactly how many people but let's say it was around 300k people. That is 10% of the 1% already existing millionaires in America. I would say a 10% increase in millionaires is a significant increase.

It is also my assumption that about 5% of Americans are business owners while the other 95% are employees. The small increase of millionaires could significantly impact jobs and the employed/unemployed. JMO

Edited by 20MillionDinar
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Reading alot of the other member comments, lead me to believe that you don't agree with O policital tactics, it is no different than any other politician

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sorry Westy, but Sept. is waaaaaay too late in the game. If O wanted this to make a difference for the '10 elections, he would have moved MUCH sooner. jes sayin'.. :mellow:

I have no problem agreeing that politics is involved, but Sept. is too late to jump start the economy for mid-terms. Also, folks keep talking about all the taxes that this will generate from individual investors, but that will be a drop in the bucket compared to the national debt, a blip on the screen. Even if the average investor had 5 mil dinars, (and probably they don't) how many businesses would be started with that? It takes millions in start-up capital, plus a LOT of know-how, vision, etc. to start any kind of business that would hire more than a few people. And it would take a lot of time to see those businesses turn a profit to make any kind of appreciable difference. Spending by a few millionaires would help some, but again, it wouwld not be widespread enough nor sustained for long enough to register on the richter scale! JMO ... NOW, IF the USA is holding billions in dinar ... and IF they "cashed in" (which technically they won't) and IF they put all that on the national debt, (it's really getting deep, huh?) and IF they then cut spending and quit bailing out their friends (laughable now, eh?), then we could see a turn around in the economy ... still a long time out though if everything was done right!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Sounds good to me verry good point

Take this into consideration (Just my thoughts...)

There are about 3,000,000 Millionaires in America. That is roughly 1% of our population with a total net worth of $1,000,000 or more. I can't recall who posted or when it was posted but somebody put up some information (rough estimate) as to how many people hold Dinars in America.. I really don't remember exactly how many people but let's say it was around 300k people. That is 10% of the 1% already existing millionaires in America. I would say a 10% increase in millionaires is a significant increase.

It is also my assumption that about 5% of Americans are business owners while the other 95% are employees. The small increase of millionaires could significantly impact jobs and the employed/unemployed. JMO

Good post.... +1 and as far as the Americans knowing about the RV that may not be what O will take credit for... it could be the tax revenues and how he can announce he has wiped out the deficit it won't matter how or the growth in the economy.... . I am sure he has a spin to put on it to make sure he and the democrats get credit. September would be soon enough to get the money accounted for and flowing but not too far from Nov to make his impact so people won't forget. .

• Upvote 1