Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TerryK Chat : 8-12-2010 @ 9:44AM - GET Site

ronscarpa

TerryK Chat 8-12-10 @ 9:44AM GET Site

August 12, 2010 · Posted in DDT - CHATS / POSTS

■TerryK Chat 8-12-10 9:44AM

■Quote

9:44 AM [terryk] UNITED NATIONS—The U.N. Security Council called on Iraq Thursday to address all outstanding issues related to Kuwait, oil-for-food program contracts, and disarmament so it can cancel sanctions and more than 70 resolutions adopted after the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. Iraq’s U.N. Ambassador Hamid al-Bayati told the council Wednesday that “the most important issue facing Iraq … remains to get rid of the burden” of resolutions adopted under Chapter VII of the U.N. Charter, which can be militarily enforced. military enforced ?? In June 2004, it lifted an embargo on the sale of conventional weapons to the government. The council called on the Iraqi government “to take all other necessary steps to meet its outstanding obligations, including to work with due haste and diligence to close the oil for food program. He said Iraq had expected—and still expects—the Security Council to lift all restrictions on disarmament, weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missiles because of the many steps the country has already taken. As for the outstanding issues with Kuwait, al-Bayati said that because of “the importance and sensitivity” of the issues, both countries have agreed to deal with them after the formation of a new Iraqi government. The Security Council resolution called on Iraq’s leaders to form a new and inclusive government “as quickly as possible” and stressed the importance of “political dialogue and national unity” to improve security in the country. The U.N. Security Council called on Iraq Thursday to address all outstanding issues related to Kuwait, oil-for-food program contracts, and disarmament so it can cancel sanctions and more than 70 resolutions adopted after the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. https://secure.passport. ··· ced=true

9:46 AM [eranks] Good morning tk

9:46 AM [terryk] Sources: Allawi, Iraq will live in London, in the absence of his tenure as Prime Minister 2010-08-12 13:43:14 12/08/2010 13:43:14 [-] نص

■[-] Text

■بغداد ( إيبا ) .. BAGHDAD (Iba) .. كشفت مصادر مطلعة على جزء من أوضاع القائمة العراقية الداخلية ان اياد علاوي قد اوضح وفي اكثر من مناسبة انه في حالة عدم توليه لمنصب رئيس الوزراء فانه سيترك العراق نهائيا ويقيم في العاصمة البريطانية لندن .

Sources familiar with the existing part of the internal Iraqi situation, Iyad Allawi has said on more than occasion that in the absence of tenure as prime minister, it will leave Iraq completely and lives in London.

وقال المصدر الذي اشترطه عدم الكشف اسمه لأسباب أمنية وسياسية (حسب وصفه) لوكالة الصحافة المستقلة ان العديد من قيادات القائمة العراقية تناقلت مثل هذا الموقف وفي مناسبات متفاوتة ، خصوصا عندما تسود أجواء الإحباط وضعف موقف القائمة العراقية في عملية التفاوض مع الكتل الاخرى.

The source, who stipulate that not to be named for security reasons and political (as described) for the independent press agency said several leaders of the Iraqi List picked up such a position occasions degrees, especially when there is an atmosphere of frustration and weak position of the Iraqi National List in the process of negotiating with other blocs.

وأكد على ان رئيس حركة الوفاق يبدي انزعاجا كبيرا من الوضع في العراق ،الامر الذي ادى الى حدوث امتعاض كبير من قبل الكتل السياسية ، خاصة وان علاوي اخذ في بعض الاحيان باطلاق عبارات نابية نحو خصومه السياسيين .(حسب المصدر).

He stressed that the Pr

9:47 AM [terryk] اشار المصدر الى ان ذلك الامر بدأ يشكل مصدر قلق شديد لدى القيادات القريبة من علاوي ، والخشية من قيامه بترك العراق في هذا الظرف .

The source added that this matter is starting to be a source of great concern to the leaders close to Allawi, and the fear of having to leave Iraq at this juncture.

واكد ان علاوي اصبح على قناعة تامة من تضائل فرصة ترشيحه لمنصب رئيس الوزراء ، كما انه على قناعة من ان شركائه في القائمة لن يرشحوه لأي منصب آخر في حالة عدم تمكنه من إقناع الكتل السياسية لشغله منصب رئيس الوزراء .

He said Allawi, he became convinced of the dwindling opportunity his candidacy for prime minister, he also convinced that the partners in the list will not Erahoh any other office in the case of not being able to convince the political blocs to his job as prime minister.

واوضح المصدر ان الاجواء داخل القائمة العراقية يسودها امتعاض كبير من سوء ادارة ملفات القائمة وقيام علاوي بتقريب أشخاص يسعون برغبة شديدة للاستحواذ على مكاسب سريعة لاعتقادهم ان الأجواء لا تسير لصالح علاوي وان مستقبل القائمة سائر نحو التشرذم والتفكك وعدم الانسجام الامر.

The source said that the atmosphere in the Iraqi List, dominated by resentment of much of mismanagement of the files list, and the establishment of Allawi rounded people seeking a strong desire to acquire a rapid gains in the belief that the atmosphere is not going for Allawi, and the future of the menu is towards fragmentation and disintegration and disharmony it.

وبين ان ذلك الامر دفع بأعداد ليست بالقليلة من أعضاء القائمة باتجاه التفكير لإعا�

9:48 AM [leo]

US legal advisor working on article 140 Thursday, August 12th 2010 9:48 AM Kirkuk, Aug. 12 (AKnews) – A legal advisor from the U.S. foreign ministry is looking into the obstacles that have so far hindered the implementation of the constitutional article 140, a Kirkuk official revealed on Wednesday. Kirkuk Governate Press Secretary, Dler Samad announced that the U.S. Foreign Ministry’s advisor on legal issues would be working with chief officials in Kirkuk to shed light on the issues affecting the implementation of article 140. Samad also revealed that 600 of the 900 compensation checks due to those displaced had been issued. Read More >>> .

9:48 AM [eranks] Good morning mudbug

9:48 AM [terryk] In June 2004, it lifted an embargo on the sale of conventional weapons to the government. The council called on the Iraqi government “to take all other necessary steps to meet its outstanding obligations, including to work with due haste and diligence to close the oil for food program. He said Iraq had expected—and still expects—the Security Council to lift all restrictions on disarmament, weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missiles because of the many steps the country has already taken.

9:49 AM [terryk]

UN calls on Iraq to take steps to end sanctions By EDITH M. LEDERER Associated Press Writer Posted: 08/11/2010 02:51:04 PM PDT Updated: 08/11/2010 06:10:59 PM PDT UNITED NATIONS—The U.N. Security Council called on Iraq Thursday to address all outstanding issues related to Kuwait, oil-for-food program contracts, and disarmament so it can cancel sanctions and more than 70 resolutions adopted after the 1990 invasion of Kuwait. In a resolution adopted unanimously extending the U.N.’s civilian mission in Iraq for a year, the council said it recognized “the importance of Iraq achieving international standing equal to that which it held” before the first resolution was adopted immediately after Saddam Hussein’s invasion. Iraq’s U.N. Ambassador Hamid al-Bayati told the council Wednesday that “the most important issue facing Iraq … remains to get rid of the burden” of resolutions adopted under Chapter VII of the U.N. Charter, which can be militarily enforced. U.S. Deputy Secretary of State James Steinberg said canceling the resolutions is also “a priority” for the United States. “I’m encouraged by the steps that have been taken” thus far, he said in Washington. “There are some steps that Iraq itself needs to take.” Iraq still has outstanding issues with Kuwait, including demarcation of the border, accounting for 600 missing Kuwaitis and the $24 billion debt Baghdad owes Kuwait as reparations for the invasion. In May 2003, weeks after the U.S. invaded Iraq, the council lifted economic sanctions against Iraq, opening the country to international trade and investment and allowing oil exports to resume. In June 2004, it lifted an embargo on the sale of conventional weapons to the government. But there are still limits on some activities related to the possible production of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons, and missiles with a range of more than 150 kilometers (90 miles) are still banned. The Security Council welcomed Iraq’s decision to adhere to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty’s additional protocol t

9:49 AM [terryk] Article IV also gives the IMF a mandate to oversee the “effective operation” of the international monetary system … August 11, 2010 Marriage counseling for the G-20 and the IMF The relationship between the International Monetary Fund and the G-20 is symbiotic but conflicted. Like a long-married couple who habitually bicker and fight, the two can’t seem to live together — but they can’t live apart, either. The question of what to do about this relationship is coming to a head in advance of the November G-20 summit chaired by South Korea. Since the 1997-1998 crisis, Asian governments have sought to keep their distance from the Fund.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

No thanks for the post Ron

I have been here for a while. I have heard Adam's views on TK and the putrid get team. I have been here long enough to have formed my own opinions on these clowns as well.

One of Adam's recent posts said something to the effect of, if he could turn tk and get into something else when typed on this forum, he would.

Shame on you as a mod for not knowing better Ron.

I do appreciate the majority of your posts, but not when you post anything about these clowns

Dave

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 25

LATEST TERRY K INTEL! Ok ok ok folks thanks for stopping in. Ok here we go. A friend of a Friends next door neighbors best friends cousins moms boyfriend ex boss's best friend gave some hot intel. PLEASE this is only a rumor but good intel. On the corner of Salibani and Muhamid drive in downtown bagdad Habib has all Gyros on Sale during Ramadan! Buy 3 G.E.T 2 free. Also wait oMG OMG ITs happening again OMG OMG my pants turn on the tv Oh NO its happing again I Krapped My pants again! Ok more intel Rv from Mustafa Habibi # 7 Gyro vendor in Town. Ok Rv in July 30, 2045 Guaranteed! :D:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have been here for a while. I have heard Adam's views on TK and the putrid get team. I have been here long enough to have formed my own opinions on these clowns as well.

One of Adam's recent posts said something to the effect of, if he could turn tk and get into something else when typed on this forum, he would.

I do appreciate the majority of your posts, but not when you post anything about these clowns

Dave

Dahvina,

Regardless of personal opinion of certain gurus...we at DV don't censor anyone.

We read, learn, and hopefully don't bash like you just did.

Most of us appreciate all posts from all gurus pulled from other sites.

Most would agree...hence your negative 10 even without my vote.

Best.

What did I miss here...everything read is copied and pasted from news articles...TK made no claims...why the bashing?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Dahvina,

Regardless of personal opinion of certain gurus...we at DV don't censor anyone.

We read, learn, and hopefully don't bash like you just did.

Most of us appreciate all posts from all gurus pulled from other sites.

Most would agree...hence your negative 10 even without my vote.

Best.

What did I miss here...everything read is copied and pasted from news articles...TK made no claims...why the bashing?

seriously?

give all the negs you want...matters not to me

i was polite about what i said

tk an the get team are slime...ask Adam Montana,,,you dont like what i have to say that is fine...they have mislead people long before you and a lot of others came to this site....you want to be lied to and mislead...have at it...your minuses me nothing....look at my reputation before you dogpiled on me...tk and the get are nothing but liars...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

seriously?

give all the negs you want...matters not to me

i was polite about what i said

tk an the get team are slime...ask Adam Montana,,,you dont like what i have to say that is fine...they have mislead people long before you and a lot of others came to this site....you want to be lied to and mislead...have at it...your minuses me nothing....look at my reputation before you dogpiled on me...tk and the get are nothing but liars...

You obviously don't know Ron very well!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You obviously don't know Ron very well!

I do know him well enough that when i look for new posts, i look for his and woody's Teresa..my whole point was, that the get team and tk suck, and there are a lot of new people here that look to hear that the dinar is gonna rv today...and then when the get team's bs comes and goes, the newbies are disapointed, like i was every weekend a year ago....adam can't stand these snakes, so i guess i just dont get it...the get team crap should not even be posted anywhere...just my opinion...certainly not speaking against Ron...I like what he posts

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Dave

Very good post. I can't believe so many people gave you minus points for this post. They obviously do not know the history between DV and "terryk." Which isn't pretty by the way. Thanks again for standing up, davhina.

I do know him well enough that when i look for new posts, i look for his and woody's Teresa..my whole point was, that the get team and tk suck, and there are a lot of new people here that look to hear that the dinar is gonna rv today...and then when the get team's bs comes and goes, the newbies are disapointed, like i was every weekend a year ago....adam can't stand these snakes, so i guess i just dont get it...the get team crap should not even be posted anywhere...just my opinion...certainly not speaking against Ron...I like what he posts

Another great post!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Very good post. I can't believe so many people gave you minus points for this post. They obviously do not know the history between DV and "terryk." Which isn't pretty by the way. Thanks again for standing up, davhina.

Than you for standing up for me

I have missed rhe grammar police!!! :lol:

the miss speel was for you...hahahah

• Upvote 2

That's where you're not listening. WE DON'T CENSOR PEOPLE BY OMITTING THEIR CHATS. Adam allows those posts on DV. Just because you signed up three months before me isn't an edge. So don't play that card.

Finally TK claimed nothing just put out articles...if that had been from a "nice" guru, you would have been overjoyed.

• Downvote 1