Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Trump Goes One-On-One With Chris Wallace Of Fox News


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Yes calling the KKK a Terror group is really playing the Race Card!!!   Will you denounce BLM?  The Marxist, Terror group.

 

Denouncing the entire BLM movement as marxists would be like saying every anti-abortion advocate has burnt down a clinic.....Just as I don't believe all Trump supporters think, do and treat others exactly as he does.

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That may be true but that does not allow the Democratic War machine to go off the rails and try to impeach him by using  our Federal Intelligence Agencies to be weaponized against him, WITH FAKE DOSSI

If Trump is in LaLa Land, what would you call the place where Biden is?   😂

Watched that yesterday on Fox.......All I can say is this President is in LaLa Land!......it’s scary for real.

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Denouncing the entire BLM movement as marxists would be like saying every anti-abortion advocate has burnt down a clinic.....Just as I don't believe all Trump supporters think, do and treat others exactly as he does.

 

GO RV, then BV 

 

The concept of a history of racial injustice in America is concerning and needs repair.....and that will take time....

 

Rioting, looting and violence aren't a fix....

 

As to the BLM organization I suggest anyone thinking about supporting them does a little research on who they are, what the actual platforms are, and who their backers are.....   CL

  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Denouncing the entire BLM movement as marxists would be like saying every anti-abortion advocate has burnt down a clinic.....Just as I don't believe all Trump supporters think, do and treat others exactly as he does.

 

 

I have read many statements from BLM offices throughout the US and heard many more.  You are 100% wrong.  BLM is a hate group, a group designed to agitate and Move a crowd to violence  When peaceful marches take place BLM is always there passing out bats, bricks and rocks.  Don’t believe me, do some research.  I have and you can start with the peaceful march in Brooklyn NY last week.  

 

You are naive Shabbs and you only read one side of the story.  You were wrong about Russian Collusion, you were wrong about Kavanaugh, you were wrong about the Impeachment.  You hate Trump.  We’ve been through this too many times.  Open your eyes and take off your Democrat glasses.  Biden is a puppet and is being manipulated by the far Left.  Is that what you want, Socialism?

 

BTW, Anti Abortion Groups that burn down buildings are Terror Groups imo.  I will say it again.  You will not solve any problems with violence and hate.  All you will get is violence and hate thrown back at you.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The concept of a history of racial injustice in America is concerning and needs repair.....and that will take time....

 

Rioting, looting and violence aren't a fix....

 

I couldn’t agree more CL.  Instead of appealing to the most basic human characteristic, fear and raw emotion, maybe BLM should teach inner city kids how to use the tools available to get them out of the ghetto.  Like education, and job training, how to apply for loans to start a minority business.  Yes that is hard and yes that will take time but it is better than burning and looting your own neighborhood.  

 

I know because I have worked with numerous inner city kids for over 2 decades.  They are starving for leadership and know how.  

 

I will add one more thing.  I have not been in the inner city since all the rioting started taking place.   My contacts are telling me to stay clear until the cooler heads prevail.  The inner city leaders hate hate hate the violence.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

I don't remember saying "only" a minority woman....If I did, it was not my intention.  As far as I know, Joe Biden has only committed to a woman as his running mate.....no mention of minority exclusivity.

 

GO RV, then BV

 

I don't know why I implied it then. But I like Candace Owens and she is black. I like Dinesh D'Souza and he is Indian. I would vote for them if they ran for an office. 

 

But you say, " As far as I know, Joe Biden has only committed to a woman as his running mate.....no mention of minority exclusivity."

 

Well by the ACT of COMMITTING to a woman, this IS minority exclusivity!

 

Unless I am doing my math wrong.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

 

I don't know why I implied it then. But I like Candace Owens and she is black. I like Dinesh D'Souza and he is Indian. I would vote for them if they ran for an office. 

 

But you say, " As far as I know, Joe Biden has only committed to a woman as his running mate.....no mention of minority exclusivity."

 

Well by the ACT of COMMITTING to a woman, this IS minority exclusivity!

 

Unless I am doing my math wrong.

 

I've read the ratio of men to women, or women to men, in the U.S. is pretty close to equal.....no math required.  B)

 

GO RV, then BV

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

I've read the ratio of men to women, or women to men, in the U.S. is pretty close to equal.....no math required.  B)

 

GO RV, then BV

 

but what is good about "OMAROSA" anyone who does not like liberty should not even be qualified

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

I've read the ratio of men to women, or women to men, in the U.S. is pretty close to equal.....no math required.  B)

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Im all for womens rights but saying it has to be equal is silly. Most women instinctively want to take care of their children and if given the opportunity would do it naturally...the modern machines now needs two to work and then some. I look forward to the decentralizing movement

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PeaceSign said:

 

but what is good about "OMAROSA" anyone who does not like liberty should not even be qualified

 

Not one thing good about Omarosa, and still Trump hired her.  On a side note:  A convicted felon, such as D'souza, can still run for the office of President.....Kooky.  :jester:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PeaceSign said:

 

Im all for womens rights but saying it has to be equal is silly. Most women instinctively want to take care of their children and if given the opportunity would do it naturally...the modern machines now needs two to work and then some. I look forward to the decentralizing movement

 

Which brings us full circle.....Equality aside, nobody said a woman isn't the best candidate.  Heck if Trump kicked Pence to the curb and replaced him with Nikki Haley, he would probably win back the suburban women vote he's potentially losing.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shabibilicious said:

 

Not one thing good about Omarosa, and still Trump hired her.  On a side note:  A convicted felon, such as D'souza, can still run for the office of President.....Kooky.  :jester:

 

GO RV, then BV

 

 

I dunno. Marxist are running and picking up seats so anything is possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PeaceSign said:

 

 

I dunno. Marxist are running and picking up seats so anything is possible.

 

There's that word again.....all dog whistles for Trump's base....."marxist, communist, socialist"....and yet every retired conservative (as well as liberals) who collects social security doesn't their socialism program messed with.  

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

All I want to say is I love me some President Trump! I pray to God he wins again. I'm interested to see what the health care plan is. Since Obamacare doubled my health insurance I can't afford it. Yet the drug dealers with six kids that don't work or pay taxes are fully covered with health insurance, go figure.

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

There's that word again.....all dog whistles for Trump's base....."marxist, communist, socialist"....and yet every retired conservative (as well as liberals) who collects social security doesn't their socialism program messed with.  

 

GO RV, then BV

That whole system is failed and it is falling, even social security and disability and pensions. As Americans we are being forced to reckon that the system is on its way out. And thats a good thing it will force us to work together on local level to take care of our elders ourselves and feed ourselves and teach our own children. I look forward to it.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

There's that word again.....all dog whistles for Trump's base....."marxist, communist, socialist"....and yet every retired conservative (as well as liberals) who collects social security doesn't their socialism program messed with.  

 

GO RV, then BV

 

 

It it is not socialism when you pay into it and earn it.

It is socialism when you DON'T contribute and still get it. 

The concept is sound, but when people dip into or steal it then it will fail.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Denouncing the entire BLM movement as marxists would be like saying every anti-abortion advocate has burnt down a clinic.....Just as I don't believe all Trump supporters think, do and treat others exactly as he does.

 

GO RV, then BV 

 

The problem is BLM the label has been hijacked by actual marxist. Its on their website. Now the thing is innocent people will get caught up in it because they are thinking well of course black lives matter. Ultimately, I don't feel sorry for them cuz I know that they have to go through that stage. Just like I had to (and realizing it was tiresome). There will be victims. But people are waking up to the BLM label being co-opted. 

 

I remember when the genuine grassroots efforts of people protesting during the Tea Party and Occupy Protest were hijacked by FreedomWorks and Soros.

 

Anything that creates division and calls the nuclear family a problem and supports killing babies is not for black lives! Find another march. Cuz this one ends in tears.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Watched Trump address on covid yesterday.......calm, inteligent........informative..

 

The Wallace interview was combative......but then again that's what Trump mostly gets from the media......Trump fights back......

 

Now imagine the same tone of interview for Biden.  How does he hold up?

CL

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Now imagine the same tone of interview for Biden.  How does he hold up?

 

He won’t and he has already had several blowups when asked about his Ukrainian Quid Pro Quo deals. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

Watched Trump address on covid yesterday.......calm, inteligent........informative..

 

The Wallace interview was combative......but then again that's what Trump mostly gets from the media......Trump fights back......

 

Now imagine the same tone of interview for Biden.  How does he hold up?

CL

 

When deception is presented by Trump it must be called out, addressed, pushed back on, you name it.....Chris Wallace did his job and he did it well........Fox News should be proud there's still a glimmer of fair and balanced left in their stable of talking heads.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

When deception is presented by Trump it must be called out, addressed, pushed back on, you name it.....Chris Wallace did his job and he did it well........Fox News should be proud there's still a glimmer of fair and balanced left in their stable of talking heads.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Just imagine if the media Right or Left had gone after Obama in the same manor......?

CL

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

 

Just imagine if the media Right or Left had gone after Obama in the same manor......?

CL

 

Fox News and Rightwing media is still going after Obama, his administration, Benghazi, etc. etc.....Hell, Trump mentions him or tweets about him almost daily.

 

I remember when Obama was in office and he would be attacked and Obama fans would push back very similar to how you just did.....and the smack down for playing the victim card was epic.  Trump, his handlers, Republicans and his base plays that card ceaselessly. 

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.