Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

My daughter is a doctor at St Thomas in Nashville Tn, she called upset last night, said St Thomas had cut their hours back to 1 week on 1 week off. she was pretty upset,,darn we need this financial miracle to happen, we can take care of a lot of people, my friends!

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, rw.sutton said:

My daughter is a doctor at St Thomas in Nashville Tn, she called upset last night, said St Thomas had cut their hours back to 1 week on 1 week off. she was pretty upset,,darn we need this financial miracle to happen, we can take care of a lot of people, my friends!

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. It is beginning to look a lot more like this virus was just another bad flu bug. Question is what are we going to do about the government crashing the economy and what the heck are they hiding from us?

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:salute:!!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!!:salute:

Kind SIR!!!, do You happen to know if COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease testing will begin immediately or is that something to be "left" after assessing the magnitude of the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic at and after the November 3, 2020 Presidential, Senate, House of Representative, AND Governor Election Results are broadcast?

COVID-19 is REAL.

COVID-19 is a biological weapon being a man modified strain of an existing naturally occurring CoronaVirus.

COVID-19 Psychological Economic Weapon is REAL.

COVID-19 Pandemic is NOT REAL.

COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease is REAL AND FAR MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE COVID-19, COVID-19 biological weapon, AND COVID-19 Psychological Economic Weapon ALL COMBINED.

Intellectual Prophylactics are the INEFFECTIVE PPE of choice for the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease stricken.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Kind SIR!!!, do You happen to know if COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease testing will begin immediately or is that something to be "left" after assessing the magnitude of the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic at and after the November 3, 2020 Presidential, Senate, House of Representative, AND Governor Election Results are broadcast?

COVID-19 is REAL.

COVID-19 is a biological weapon being a man modified strain of an existing naturally occurring CoronaVirus.

COVID-19 Psychological Economic Weapon is REAL.

COVID-19 Pandemic is NOT REAL.

COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease is REAL AND FAR MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE COVID-19, COVID-19 biological weapon, AND COVID-19 Psychological Economic Weapon ALL COMBINED.

Intellectual Prophylactics are the INEFFECTIVE PPE of choice for the COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease stricken.

I believe COVID19 is a real flu virus. 

I believe it most likely was mistakenly released by a doctor studying it in China. 

I believe that without question the Communist Chinese government covered the accidental release for whatever reason. 

I STRONGLY believe that Covid19 has been in America at least since October 2019.

I believe that tens of millions of people have been infected by Covid19 and thus the mortality rate is extremely low. 

I believe it is without question that the LSM Propaganda machine in conjunction with the Satanic Democrat party has made this entire issue and subsequent shutdown of the American economy a political issue. 

I believe that they won't move on from Covid19 until after the November elections, where they will be DECIMATED for this political sham. 

Fear is a double edged sword, once you begin to swing it, you run the risk of cutting your own head off. 

Finally, I believe that President Trump is the smartest man in DC and has allowed the Satanic Democrat party and their cohorts in the Propaganda machine to politicize this event in order to control them so that they won't notice what his administration has been doing behind the scenes. :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I believe COVID19 is a real flu virus. 

I believe it most likely was mistakenly released by a doctor studying it in China. 

I believe that without question the Communist Chinese government covered the accidental release for whatever reason. 

I STRONGLY believe that Covid19 has been in America at least since October 2019.

I believe that tens of millions of people have been infected by Covid19 and thus the mortality rate is extremely low. 

I believe it is without question that the LSM Propaganda machine in conjunction with the Satanic Democrat party has made this entire issue and subsequent shutdown of the American economy a political issue. 

I believe that they won't move on from Covid19 until after the November elections, where they will be DECIMATED for this political sham. 

Fear is a double edged sword, once you begin to swing it, you run the risk of cutting your own head off. 

Finally, I believe that President Trump is the smartest man in DC and has allowed the Satanic Democrat party and their cohorts in the Propaganda machine to politicize this event in order to control them so that they won't notice what his administration has been doing behind the scenes. :tiphat:

:twothumbs: I VERY Much AGREE, Kind SIR!!!, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

• Thanks 1