Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're welcome. The question is, what happens if someone refuses to take said vaccination?

It is definitely a good question, and one that has a complicated or cascading type of answer. Here are my thoughts...and a disclaimer that I am in no way disrespecting any responsible health care workers...they are doing their jobs and operate under certain restraints even if they disagree with them...with that said...

As @Pitcher stated, an employer such as a hospital or healthcare facility requires their nursing staff to get flu shots. Many nurses have commented about this requirement and were not comfortable with it at all...some nurses went further and stated WHY they disagreed with this requirement, based upon their various experiences.

In these cases, the employee must decide whether or not they want to keep their job. Some decide not, but most accept the requirements. As far as making a personal choice...declaring a vaccine to be "mandatory" for the general public is first and foremost, a terrible violation of human rights, but to me that takes second place to our right to decide based upon evidence of harm, evidence of toxic substances within whatever vaccine it is, and we must maintain the right to refuse. I am not saying "all" vaccines are bad, I am saying they can be a pathway to long term health and well being problems that are often denied.

If we lose the right to refuse any medically administered drug or vaccine, how long until we have outright medical tyranny? We are already very close to that if you read my post about "iatrogenic deaths" in another thread. Deaths caused by doctor or hospital mistakes, prescription drugs, injury by various procedures, harmed by unnecessary medical procedures, etc. The death rates are simply not acceptable for any industry, yet we rarely hear a word about these stats.

The numbers listed are terrifying, because it shows most folks already believe anything they are told when it comes to medical profession...and rarely question any of it. What we need to make sure is preserved is our right to refuse, because if we do not, the potential for literal medical tyranny becomes a certainty.

The propaganda campaigns that pharma industry utilize are right in the mix of the big media companies. For instance, Roger Ailes of Fox news was interviewed some years ago about certain medical concerns. he stated that at the time they had 22 advertising contracts...17 of which were big pharma companies...think of the audience these companies have? Media becomes literal pharma propaganda outlets, in which if one pays attention, the list of side effects are usually larger than the list of benefits of whatever drug is being promoted. A big reason why we are seeing the stats of more people being harmed or killed by legally prescribed drugs.

This is a huge concern, and ties right into your question about refusing mandatory vaccines. We must maintain the right to refuse something that has ample evidence that vaccines have caused much harm both short term and long term especially to children.

Bottom line...if we lost our right to choose and refuse as the public, the threat of medical tyranny is very real. If we willingly give up that right, then we must take responsibility for the results.

Thanks... 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Thought you guys may appreciate the following...

Extremely interesting discussion on vaccines, well researched. Logical, rational discussion that underscores our discussion here.

I am very grateful for people who are unafraid to address and challenge the vaccine narratives, many of which have been ridiculed because of their findings. No conspiracy theories, just responsible research, I think.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1nAKEdlmwWXxL?t=3

Edited by Jim1cor13

On 4/4/2020 at 1:00 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Go ahead B/A ruby this one. :o

Likely a for shadow (Warning!) what spiritual preparation or warning has the clergy class been provided you concerning a outlawing of all religions (world wide) worship to be forbidden by law? It is Coming

Re 17:17 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

I am also extremely suspicious of the Fauci character. I generally shy away from anyone who uses fear and a constant state of alarm to push their agenda's. Not saying Fauci is doing this...but I do not trust today's brand of modern medicine and the potions they promote. I have done too much research on how the game is played, and also am very aware at the numbers of people harmed each year by this system.

Responsible medicine was lost when for profit motives took over back in the mid 1970's in my opinion.

We really must learn to "question everything"...for our own good. In today's world, it simply is no longer an option to allow others to think for us. in fact, it could be dangerous to our health and well being. Just my thoughts...

Thanks for the dialogue shedagal. 😃

I believe Trump is applying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Fly said:

Likely a for shadow (Warning!) what spiritual preparation or warning has the clergy class been provided you concerning a outlawing of all religions (world wide) worship to be forbidden by law? It is Coming

Re 17:17 

That's a stretch. They're not saying you can't practice religion.  You just can't do it in a gathering at this time.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cranman said:

That's a stretch. They're not saying you can't practice religion.  You just can't do it in a gathering at this time.  

There will be a time when they do that, but I agree this is not that.  I love Pastor Rodney Howard Browne but believe his timing was off.  The Church was not closed; the building was closed.

12 hours ago, cranman said:

First off, Thank you @Jim1cor13 for the insight.

And to cranman I can only say this, 

Hebrews 10:25

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First off, Thank you @Jim1cor13 for the insight.

And to cranman I can only say this, 

Hebrews 10:25

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching

Religion is a fine thing   I am an Atheist.  Brought up as a Catholic, baptized, made communion, confirmed and was and alter boy for 4 years.  My parents did the right thing and exposed me to religion let me decide.  I just don't believe.  For those of you who do , that's great. Just don't waste proverbs and teachings from the bible on me.  Atheist such as myself don't need to be saved just as religious followers don't need to hear that God doesn't exist.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, cranman said:

Religion is a fine thing   I am an Atheist.  Brought up as a Catholic, baptized, made communion, confirmed and was and alter boy for 4 years.  My parents did the right thing and exposed me to religion let me decide.  I just don't believe.  For those of you who do , that's great. Just don't waste proverbs and teachings from the bible on me.  Atheist such as myself don't need to be saved just as religious followers don't need to hear that God doesn't exist.

Please, I wasn't trying to "lead you to Jesus ". Personally I question if that's even possible for anyone today. I was just saying that so called Christians are supposed to gather on the Sabbath. Sadly not even the Church is willing to buck the government. Thus it appears that government is the new god. 

Give me an RV and my family and I will disappear to some very secluded place and watch Satans Antichrist destroy the blind.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

IMG_20200406_131330.jpg

:salute:!!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!!:salute:

:twothumbs: A MOST Excellent Point, LadyGrace'sDaddy, AND ALL The Very Best, Brother!!! :tiphat:

Of course, The COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic "victims' WILL HAVE TO REMOVE THEIR INTELLECTUAL PROPHYLACTICS FIRST!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Wake up People, We're all being manipulated through evil lies and corruption. 

Seriously, LGD.  Take a chill pill.  Take a day off from sites promoting 'siege mentality'.  There is truth to some of it (I follow some of them), but we should always operate from a position of peace and joy.  But God, Who always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2020 at 1:47 PM, cranman said:

Again...We'll find out only when leaving this plane and not a nanosecond before...

At that point I'm sure that will be  a lot of (on either side...as nobody can know now)  "Told ya so"

Best, cranman....Stay safe

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Seriously, LGD.  Take a chill pill.  Take a day off from sites promoting 'siege mentality'.  There is truth to some of it (I follow some of them), but we should always operate from a position of peace and joy.  But God, Who always causes us to triumph in Christ Jesus.  

You know I always find that when someone is telling you to 'Take a Chill Pill' it's usually followed by a comment suggesting someone in need of listening to their own advice. 

I could really care less if Americans understand that they are giving up their freedom one little bit at a time. And I'm hardly in need of chilling. My security and FREEDOM is bought by the Blood of Jesus Christ and no politician or anyone else has the power to take that away. 

I simply post thoughts and you can choose to read them or not. I would hope everyone would read them and consider an alternative point of view, but in the end the choice belongs to the reader. :tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You know I always find that when someone is telling you to 'Take a Chill Pill' it's usually followed by a comment suggesting someone in need of listening to their own advice. 

I could really care less if Americans understand that they are giving up their freedom one little bit at a time. And I'm hardly in need of chilling. My security and FREEDOM is bought by the Blood of Jesus Christ and no politician or anyone else has the power to take that away. 

I simply post thoughts and you can choose to read them or not. I would hope everyone would read them and consider an alternative point of view, but in the end the choice belongs to the reader. :tiphat:

Ha, spoken like a person who can't take advice (ops normal).