Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

3 hours ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Karsten, You are a miracle.

Simply a miracle.

From 13:00 to 16:30 is the best 3:30 minutes ANYONE can use to educate themselves on the ACTUAL harmful effects of the CoronaVirus Hysteria Pandemic Disease.

Amazing how I (AND OTHER True The United States Of America Patriots) have done to calm nerves with REALITY AND INFORM YOU OF WHAT IS COMING NEXT - FORCED COMPLIANCE VIA GOVERNMENT FOR UNCONSCIONABLE COMPLIANT RESPONSES.

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†
  • Total cases: 427,460
  • Total deaths: 14,696
  • Jurisdictions reporting cases: 55 (50 states, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Northern Mariana Islands, and the U.S. Virgin Islands)

* Data include both confirmed and presumptive positive cases of COVID-19 reported to CDC or tested at CDC since January 21, 2020, with the exception of testing results for persons repatriated to the United States from Wuhan, China and Japan. State and local public health departments are now testing and publicly reporting their cases. In the event of a discrepancy between CDC cases and cases reported by state and local public health officials, data reported by states should be considered the most up to date.

† Numbers updated Saturday and Sunday are not confirmed by state and territorial health departments. These numbers will be modified when numbers are updated on Monday.

image.png.cad24aef190bc23e539f3da04e44692d.png

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/cases-in-us.html

COVID-19 INFLATED Mortality Rate = 14,696 / 427,460 = 3.45%

No wonder the bell curve has been shifting upwards. Demand for a MANUFACTURED CRISIS WITH OBVIOUSLY INFLATED NUMBERS.

The Psychological AND Psychological Economic Weapon was released on ALL OF US.

Do YOU see it?

Yes, people ACTUALLY die from contracting COVID-19 ONLY with NO previous or contributing conditions JUST LIKE THE 2019-2020 FLU OR ANY OTHER CONTAGION. Except, MORE PEOPLE PERCENTAGE WISE ARE DYING FROM THE 2019-2020 SEASONAL FLU.

WHERE, pray tell, IS ALL THE "concern" ABOUT THE 2019-2020 FLU???!!! Quarantined???!!! PPE???!!!

NORMAL precautions is ALL THAT IS NECESSARY!!!

MOST Normal People who have the flu AND/OR other contagions would NORMALLY stay away from others, such as the elderly, to avoid transmission. I DO.

I am STILL frequently in environs where I COULD contract COVID-19 (even handling money) WITH NO PPE.

I'm NOT dying, dead, OR EVEN HAVE COVID-19.

I started out THIS thread with some very, very solid recovery cases.

Prime example of COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease KILLING FAR MORE THAN COVID-19 ITSELF.

IF one "thinks" THEY will die, THEN THEY WILL DIE WHETHER THEY HAVE COVID-19 OR NOT!!!

If one "thinks" THEY will live, THEN NO BIG DEAL AND THEY WILL HEAL FROM COVID-19 AND LIVE!!!

What REALLY is needed is a COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease vaccination!!!

THAT vaccination MAY NEVER BE DEVELOPED. Sadly, of course.

Let's Get REAL, People. COVID-19 is NO Big Deal WHEREAS COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease IS THE REAL KILLER - ECONOMY AND ALL!!!

Appropriate Action MUST BE TAKEN LIKE WITH THE CHINESE AND OTHER COMPLIANT ACTORS IN THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF COVID-19.

People who "defend" the craziness are THEMSELVES COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease INFECTED LIKE WITH THE CORDYCEPS FUNGUS.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, Floridian said:

Well then, who do you think is trying to take away our rights?  Democrats?  Bernie Sanders? Rinos? Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her girlfriends?

Got any names?  

Here is a MOST EXCELLENT ANSWER:

17 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

The DOJ when they shut off the background checks for firearms and ammo. That violates the 2nd A for many law abiding folks. 

Some people have firearms on a 10 day hold in Ca and now cannot get them for possibly 30 days. 

Being told you can't assemble in a church but you can wait for hours in a Costco line. 

Or go to Lowes or Home Depot. 

When a Governor can restrict your God given right to move freely when you or your family want to go somewhere. 

When you get arrested for body surfing. 

Not to mention the rights that will be assaulted when this thing settles out in the name of safety.

I am all for self quarantining if you want but don't tell me I have to stay home. I am practicing all the necessary things to avoid the Flu.

:twothumbs: VERY Astute AND Stately SO Thank You Greatly, NSToolMan1, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

How about YOUR FREEDOM.  Most Americans are locked in their homes under penalty of law. In some states  Pastors have already been arrested for holding Services. The right to freedom of religion. The right to peaceably assemble. The right to keep and bear arms. These aren't some difference of opinion, these are our God given rights as expressed in the Constitution of the United States of America. The government does not have the authority to force us to do what they're doing under penalty of law. It may suggest a course of action but it cannot force us under penalty of law. To do so is to make us a third world nation a dictatorship, a violation of our freedom.

President Donald J Trump is in charge, these violations of our freedoms, are constitutional God given rights are happening under his administration. No matter how you slice it that is the fact. And he is doing nothing to stop it.

All he has to do is make it clear to every governor and every political leader in every city in this nation that if anyone violates the Constitutional freedoms of an American citizen under penalty of law, that person will be arrested and tried for treason. But President Trump isn't doing that. This is the very reason I say wake up America. I don't care how much you love President Trump he's allowing this to happen by his inaction. Obama is creaming his jeans because he did not ever have this kind of power.

:salute:!!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!!:salute:

MOST Excellent Comments, SIR!!!

:twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

From the Grievances Noted Form The Above Noted Declaration Of Independence:

20 hours ago, Synopsis said:

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:

Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same absolute rule into these Colonies:

He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us.

He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.

He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

20 hours ago, Floridian said:

He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us, and has endeavoured to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers, the merciless Indian Savages, whose known rule of warfare, is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes and conditions.

So the above grievances ARE specific to the time.

Does ANYONE see the parallels to TODAY???!!!

WHAT, pray tell, IS NEXT!!!

IT AIN"T GOOD!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Floridian said:

Global Currency Reset.  Level Playing Field. CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies).

No more China devaluing their currency.

That's what I think is next.

:twothumbs: Could VERY Well BE, Floridian, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Iya just dunno.

NO FEAR, of course, JUST looking AND attempting to see what Pandora's Box is gonna open.

MAY BE BABY an unfolding of GOOD THINGS ESPECIALLY to help businesses and people to recover while usually NO GOOD.

Hope for the BEST. Plan for the WORST.

Time will tell.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Global Currency Reset.  Level Playing Field. CBDCs (Central Bank Digital Currencies).

No more China devaluing their currency.

That's what I think is next.

I hope we as a World and Country can get through this mess.....What ever the hell it is. I see to different groups these days at odds with each other and that is something We as a Forum only had with a few missing Liberals....No we are those that are going along with the Lame Stream Media and Those that aren't falling for it....It is not only here but everywhere you go during your daily lives.

I expect that one day soon this what ever Virus will just vanish....I know someone brought up The Mysterious Deaths they Blamed on Vaping middle of last year.........Poof, no more Vaping Respiratory Issues anymore but people are still Vaping.

Hopefully the April 6th US/China Trade deal will put pressure on China as well as Vietnam to raise the value of their Currency.

I read om my FB Page about the Bible and 40 days....Found it.

Here is something biblical to ponder today!
40 days The flood lasted
40 years Moses fled Egypt
40 days Moses stayed on the mount to get the 10 Commandments
40 years Exodus lasted
40 days Jesus fasted
40 days between Lent and Easter
40 days tell the woman to rest after giving birth.
So, what about the Bible and the number 40?
Remember that we are in the year 2020 (20 + 20 = 40)
40 days for the spiritual liberation of our nation.
During quarantine, rivers are cleaning up, vegetation is growing, the air is cleaner because of less pollution, less theft, less murders, families are bonding again, eating at the table, we are praying more for our neighbors, the Earth is at rest for the first time in many years. Surely you can see God has not forsaken us! I believe he is preparing us!!
In the Bible, whenever the number 40 appears there is a "change" during that time, no matter how horrible that time may have been. So, enjoy it and return to the family altar together, it will be of great blessing, and you will see the changes that God can work in you & your family!
2 Chronicles 7:14
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
Psalm 51:10
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me
Romans 8: 28
“Everything works together for good for those who love God.”
So this is the time to pray like never before! God is giving us all a chance for renewal of our faith, to come back to him as ONE NATION UNDER GOD!!

Karsten

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Let's just call it what it is, 

THE PANIC PANDEMIC 

Talk about a false flag 

I AGREE!!!

AND THEE "compliant" Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "actors".

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

I AGREE!!!

AND THEE "compliant" Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "actors".

Just think of it, on any given day in America some 8000 people die of various reasons. Covid19 was first named in Wuhan China early December. 

So if you take every single day from December to now there have been some 976,000 plus deaths in America. Again from various reasons. 

If you count ALL Covid19 and suspected Covid19 deaths in America you only have some 18,000. And for that people are freaking out and we shut down the Greatest economy in the History of the world. :facepalm1:

@Florida asked me above what I would do? Here's your answer.........

Bury the dead 

Comfort the sick 

And tell the rest of us to 

GET BACK TO WORK. 

P.S.

And for crying out loud people, practice better hygiene

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If you count ALL Covid19 and suspected Covid19 deaths in America you only have some 18,000. And for that people are freaking out and we shut down the Greatest economy in the History of the world. :facepalm1:

The REAL question is WHY???!!!

WHY, pray tell, would the masses be LIED TO AND IRRATIONAL "precautions" TAKEN???!!!

WHAT, pray tell, is being HIDDEN???!!!

FURTHER, WHAT, pray tell, are THEY (whoever THEY may be) GOING TO DO NEXT???!!!

UNIMAGINABLE the devastation of the INCURABLE COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease!!!

AND THEE Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces ARE SO "active"!!!

• Thanks 3

This is B.S. we all deserve to be slaves if we fail to rise up against such tyranny. 

Coronavirus restrictions: Group of men caught eating pizza in car filmed arguing with police

APRIL 

Men argue with police after eating pizza in car

A group of men who were eating pizza in a car have been filmed arguing with police after they were caught eating pizza in a car.

Phoebe Loomesnews.com.au

A group of men have been caught out by new coronavirus restrictions after police saw them sitting in a car together eating pizza over the weekend.

The group of four was caught in Condell Park in southwest Sydney on Saturday afternoon when they were spotted by police, who moved in to break up the gathering.

But the incident escalated as more than 10 officers attended the scene, and one of the men was handcuffed and began arguing with officers.

“Look at what youse have done to me, and for what?” one of the men — handcuffed and sitting on a driveway — yelled at police during the exchange, which was filmed and posted online.

Police across the country cracked down on Aussies flouting social distancing restrictions over the Easter long weekend, and issued on-the-spot fines to more than 100 people in NSW alone on Saturday.

RELATED: Follow the latest coronavirus updates

RELATED: Coronavirus Australia live updates

One of the men arguing with officers. Picture: Sydney Crime NewsSource:Facebook

Police separated the men. Picture: Sydney Crime NewsSource:Facebook

The group got into a heated argument before being fined. Picture: Sydney Crime NewsSource:Facebook

“We’re sitting down eating and the f***ing dogs came for no reason,” one of the men says during the lengthy exchange.

“Under the legislation of this country, I’m entitled to say whatever I want, to whoever I want,” another of the men tells the officers.

Two Milperra men, aged 22 and 26, were fined $1000 each for failing to comply with a public health order, according to a statement from NSW Police. Police also fined an older man at the scene for using offensive language.

RELATED: All the fines you can cop for ignoring virus rules

RELATED: The only valid excuses for going outside

NSW Police issued a total of 111 fines in 24 hours over Good Friday and Easter Saturday.

Recipients of the fines included a Darlinghurst woman, 25, who was spotted by police at Copacabana Beach on the Central Coast on Saturday. She told police she was watching her boyfriend surfing and was fined $1000.

Police also went to the remote village of Sandon in the Northern Rivers region on Saturday after being told a husband and wife had arrived there for the Easter break.

A man, 53, and his wife, 51, told police they’d been in the area for two weeks. But police found they’d only arrived two days beforehand. They were both fined $1000 and told to return home to Lennox Head.

Police said they also had to speak with another couple and their two children, and tell them to return to their home in Petersham in Sydney’s inner west.

Police also had to move on four people who they spotted sitting on a park bench at Maroubra Junction on Saturday afternoon.

After conducting checks they found all four members of the group, three men, 33, 45 and 55, and a woman, 32, had previously been warned about following social distancing orders.

They were told they’d be fined and moved on from the area according to NSW Police.

• Thanks 1