Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is for all the nay sayers $1.47 to $3.47

Toyvp

You are receiving this news because:

A: You are an international dealer of The New Iraqi Dinar

B: You have purchased a substantial amount of The New Iraqi Dinar

C: You are/were a contributing member of the US Embassy in the Republic of Iraq

D: You are/were a member of the federal parliamentary republic.

E: You were an affiliate of the government’s austerity measures agenda.

Let the bloodshed not go in vein but let Iraq’s National Supremacy reign once more!

Soooo .... Which one are you Toyvp? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I only have 100k, but as I see more and more info, I'm planning on buying some more. I bought small, so as to not be greedy, because all I'm wanting is to have enough money so that my wife and I can have a child!! Now I'm starting to think about investing more!! I know it sounds bad, but I'm hoping they don't push the RV through before Ramadan (Wednesday August 11) so I can save up to buy some more. If they don't do it before Ramadan, they definately won't do it during, so it'll be October when it happens!! By then, I'll be able to afford a little more!!

• Upvote 1

My advice is not to buy any more until you can explain how the dinars you bought will be revalued at a rate that will provide you with a substantial profit. Too many in here buy on rumors, postings from anonymous chatters, predictions, and dreams. Right now I'm not buying any more until I am confident that I can explain how this is a good investment and not just a gamble.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Well, I only have 100k, but as I see more and more info, I'm planning on buying some more. I bought small, so as to not be greedy, because all I'm wanting is to have enough money so that my wife and I can have a child!! Now I'm starting to think about investing more!! I know it sounds bad, but I'm hoping they don't push the RV through before Ramadan (Wednesday August 11) so I can save up to buy some more. If they don't do it before Ramadan, they definately won't do it during, so it'll be October when it happens!! By then, I'll be able to afford a little more!!

I have know idea what you do for a living or what you can afford. If you can, I'd buy more and soon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My advice is not to buy any more until you can explain how the dinars you bought will be revalued at a rate that will provide you with a substantial profit. Too many in here buy on rumors, postings from anonymous chatters, predictions, and dreams. Right now I'm not buying any more until I am confident that I can explain how this is a good investment and not just a gamble.

Talk to keepmwlknfny and Scooter enough, and ask the right questions and you'll learn that the RV is definately happening this year (within 2010.)

I have know idea what you do for a living or what you can afford. If you can, I'd buy more and soon.

I got laid off from the oilfield in March. I just now got a job in my specific field, and I'm catching up on all the bills!! I make a substantial salary now, but catching up is #1 on the priority list at present. I have 100k, so if it happened, I'd still stand to gain a great return. If it turned around at 1=0.10, I could pay my debts and be happy!! With my debts gone, my wife and I would feel very comfortable trying for a child!!

• Upvote 1

I got laid off from the oilfield in March. I just now got a job in my specific field, and I'm catching up on all the bills!! I make a substantial salary now, but catching up is #1 on the priority list at present. I have 100k, so if it happened, I'd still stand to gain a great return. If it turned around at 1=0.10, I could pay my debts and be happy!! With my debts gone, my wife and I would feel very comfortable trying for a child!!

Sounds like you have your priorities right. Too many people involved in this have spent their mortgage buying more and have lost their homes. Edited by darwinatridge

Ok so where is the link to the actual document that this information comes from? I'm not taking about one of the SEVERAL links to Dinar websites BUT to the ACTUAL article or document itself??

Come on guys........................I hope for an RV just like the next guy but I can at least search google......And it aint there

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

NO LINK NO CONFIRMATON - maybe he is a dealer ?? LOL

Talk to keepmwlknfny and Scooter enough, and ask the right questions and you'll learn that the RV is definately happening this year (within 2010.)

Ummmm... Let my clarify something hear for ya... I like reading posts from both of them and they make alot great points that i agree with, but there is NO GUARANTEE on anything as far as dates. Just FYI - GO IRAQ

Edited by BIGCG
  • Upvote 4

NO LINK NO CONFIRMATON - maybe he is a dealer ?? LOL

Ummmm... Let my clarify something hear for ya... I like reading posts from both of them and they make alot great points that i agree with, but there is NO GUARANTEE on anything as far as dates. Just FYI - GO IRAQ

Read Scooter's chat 7/26. They talk about documents, and links to the documents. I post from my phone, so I can't post links.

Trust me, if I were a dealer, I could already afford to have a child!!

• Upvote 1

No actual link, maybe he's a dealer lol it is right there for the whole world to see you just have to be smart enough to type in the correct wording but I did say let the bashing begin :lol: well ok here is the pdf link. and my bad for not including it to begin with

Edited by Toyvp

Good idea. Make an investment based on what you read from an anonymous poster on the internet!

I also enjoy reading what these guys say, but I can also point you to analysis from other very smart people who say the numbers don't add up. Like I said, if you don't understand it good enough to explain it then you probably don't need to be buying it. Otherwise it's just gambling, not investing.

• Upvote 3

Found this on Dinar Banker

Republic of Iraq Monetary Summit Briefing January 1, 2010

The Republic of Iraq National Government, United States of America and its coalition allies are in the midst of confirming the 18 December 2009 date to discuss monetary terms concerning our globalization of the New Iraqi Dinar. Confirmations have been established by 13 of the 22 parties needed to proceed with these dealings (15 are needed to validate hearings). In a recent summit, finance minister Adel Abdul Mahdi wrote the following:

English Translation (summarized): We feel strongly that these summit hearings will result in a complete globalization of our national currency and that we shall soon see a dramatic increase in the value of our legal tender.

Minister of Petroleum, Ibrahim Bahr al-Uloum, wrote Wednesday, December 2009:

English Translation (summarized): Our abundance of natural resources has positioned us to take full advantage of the current international economic crisis. I strongly believe the New Iraqi Dinar will soon be a respected currency within the global marketplace.

The al-Ittilaf al-Watani al-Iraqi (National Iraqi Alliance) mainly composed of Shi'ite Islamist Arab parties, has recently expressed approval of the forthcoming Iraqi Monetary Summit and also anticipate the future currency stabilization to result in national unity and internal strengthening.

The Saed Al Shuhada Islamic Movement appears to be the only national organization that opposes the Monetary Summit. Salam al-Maliki has stated that he disagrees with the summit meeting due to what he calls, the current condition of national unrest and the ever changing stability of the Iraqi national climate. His concerns were well documented during the recent hearings of the Iraqi National Dialogue Council. His concerns have not affected President Jalal Talabani’s decision to hold the hearings.

Trade minister Abdel-Karim Mahoud al-Mohammedawi and finance minister Ali Adbul-Amir Allawi have recently issued this speculative briefing which was sent to all members of the governing council:

English Translation (summarized): We feel through a series of strong and productive hearings, we could come to realize a globally unified currency. The affects of international trading of the New Iraqi Dinar, could see the value of our currency be assessed as high as $1.85 as compared to $1 USD. This is purely speculative but our country’s strong foundation of renewable resources along with a sturdy history of agricultural exportation supports this speculative estimate. Conversely, we feel as though the floor price could possibly be as low as $1.10 as compared to $1 USD, given a substantial decrease in the 2006 calculation of our gross domestic product evaluations.

Looks to be about the same but the rates are different.

http://www.dinarbanker.com/2010-iraqi-dinar-news/republic-of-iraq-monetary-summit-briefing.html

Keep the Faith

Here is another link for the same document

http://www.dinarespr.com/pdfs_documents/Iraq%20Summit%20RV.pdf

• Upvote 1

Mr. Rich, If I may, while I too am an investor, I am also aware there is no such thing as a "good" investment with respect to your veil and discreetness of {investment = a sure thing}.

IMO this is the type of thinking that has led to several of the financial meltdown sectors, as well as, the loss of USA jobs to the foreign marketplace. Not too long ago a person got into the stock market with the very real understanding of risk vs. reward and no "sure thing" as that investor could lose all.

But then came about the paradigm of "investors above all else" mentality of the general workplace. Jobs were cut and outsourced in order to keep the investor happy with a strong dividend vs allowing the market to fluctuate and value on a natural event. You need only look around at how this very same paradigm, in light of the on-going financial debacle of the century, and see it still is status quo.

A true investor is a gambler by trade.

A speculator seeks out the non-existent "sure thing" in belief it exists.

I gambled thousands of my dollars with the Dinar - Dollars I decided I can part with, with nil negative impact on mine and my families lives should it tank. Now do I break even, or, make a profit? Time will tell.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Rich, If I may, while I too am an investor, I am also aware there is no such thing as a "good" investment with respect to your veil and discreetness of {investment = a sure thing}.

IMO this is the type of thinking that has led to several of the financial meltdown sectors, as well as, the loss of USA jobs to the foreign marketplace. Not too long ago a person got into the stock market with the very real understanding of risk vs. reward and no "sure thing" as that investor could lose all.

But then came about the paradigm of "investors above all else" mentality of the general workplace. Jobs were cut and outsourced in order to keep the investor happy with a strong dividend vs allowing the market to fluctuate and value on a natural event. You need only look around at how this very same paradigm, in light of the on-going financial debacle of the century, and see it still is status quo.

A true investor is a gambler by trade.

A speculator seeks out the non-existent "sure thing" in belief it exists.

I gambled thousands of my dollars with the Dinar - Dollars I decided I can part with, with nil negative impact on mine and my families lives should it tank. Now do I break even, or, make a profit? Time will tell.

I like this post though I would point out that most of us who gamble and speculate are also pretty shrewd about calculating the risks and probabilites of success even if the loss is harmless to our financial status quo. Why? Because we like to win...My concern is that many (and it isn't really any of my business what people do with their money) are extending themselves and clinging to what typically on this forum amounts to very poor advise and hype that amounts to improbablities that are off the charts. RV or no RV isn't so much the question as much as will the process of the RV make you wealthy or even provide a healthy ROI...The likelihood is very very slim, and it doesn't even require any calculations to arrive at this conclusion....But as you said, time will tell. I don't think at year's end there will many people laughing.

• Upvote 1