Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is for all the nay sayers $1.47 to $3.47

Toyvp

Ok so where is the link to the actual document that this information comes from? I'm not taking about one of the SEVERAL links to Dinar websites BUT to the ACTUAL article or document itself??

Come on guys........................I hope for an RV just like the next guy but I can at least search google......And it aint there

No link=bs. I think I heard this same "info" about 6 months ago.

Good idea. Make an investment based on what you read from an anonymous poster on the internet!

I also enjoy reading what these guys say, but I can also point you to analysis from other very smart people who say the numbers don't add up. Like I said, if you don't understand it good enough to explain it then you probably don't need to be buying it. Otherwise it's just gambling, not investing.

I made an investment of $40 to get 100k IQD. If this thing never RVs, I lost $40. No big deal. I didn't change my life with $40, listening to what random posters say.

No one has to believe random posters. Afterall, I believe this IS the "rumors" section. If you want to make fun of me, go ahead. I guarantee that you have put more money in it than I have. As I posted earlier, I didn't get in this to "get rich." I got in this, without the overwhelming sense of greed and gluttony for some social status that most Americans set their sights on. I got in this to have a full family.

Also, this "gamble" with my entire $40 has already paid off. If I were to sell my 100k to another investor, I bet I could at least sell it for $45. In fact, I could probably even sell it for $80. That would be, let's see, (carry the one.... and....) a 200% profit.

So, to recap, I haven't pumped my life savings into this, therefore, it's neither a gamble, nor an all out investment. It's a waiting game to see what kind of turnaround I could, if ever, receive.

"Bash the bashers" my friends.

• Upvote 1

Let me know where I can get that price and give you 20% of the dinars I buy.

Good for you otherwise, you bought it right. That's the first step to not getting your a$$ handed to you.

Ha ha!! I bought mine a few years ago from Dinar Trade!! Back then, the price was lower!!

I told you where (actually WHEN was the key), so do I still get 20% of your dinar? Lol!!

Thanks.

I got laid off from the oilfield in March. I just now got a job in my specific field, and I'm catching up on all the bills!! I make a substantial salary now, but catching up is #1 on the priority list at present. I have 100k, so if it happened, I'd still stand to gain a great return. If it turned around at 1=0.10, I could pay my debts and be happy!! With my debts gone, my wife and I would feel very comfortable trying for a child!!

KME, take no offense to this but you could save until you think you have enough....and you never will. Kids are expensive and always have been, and I"m not talking in a monetary sense. If you and your wife are emotionally ready...DO IT!!!! Kids will be the biggest blessing you will ever recieve in this life!!! I know I have 2 :)

Ha ha!! I bought mine a few years ago from Dinar Trade!! Back then, the price was lower!!

I told you where (actually WHEN was the key), so do I still get 20% of your dinar? Lol!!

Thanks.

Good luck know_moral_eyes, It's people like you I would like to see gain something from the RV. I'm sure something will happen soon on the RV how much, where and when ?????? (IMO) only buy what you can aford (like you did). If you can eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a month and get another 100k, I would. This game Is better than buying into the Lotto, penny stocks and a trip to Vegas, again my opinion only. I have a Million and have been doing this waiting game for four months. Most people here have been waiting for years, THAT HAS TO HAVE BEEN A HARD ROAD. So good luck friend(s).

There are pros & cons to any investment. Do your homework and make an informed decision based on research and your financial situation. Whatever you do don't base it solely on what you read here-jmo. GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO!

Well, I only have 100k, but as I see more and more info, I'm planning on buying some more. I bought small, so as to not be greedy, because all I'm wanting is to have enough money so that my wife and I can have a child!! Now I'm starting to think about investing more!! I know it sounds bad, but I'm hoping they don't push the RV through before Ramadan (Wednesday August 11) so I can save up to buy some more. If they don't do it before Ramadan, they definately won't do it during, so it'll be October when it happens!! By then, I'll be able to afford a little more!!

I hape you can too! But if we wait on everyone well never get it! haha So i say just because of your reasoning im willing to wait! :lol:

Not like i have a say or anything though! haha

Good idea. Make an investment based on what you read from an anonymous poster on the internet!

I also enjoy reading what these guys say, but I can also point you to analysis from other very smart people who say the numbers don't add up. Like I said, if you don't understand it good enough to explain it then you probably don't need to be buying it. Otherwise it's just gambling, not investing.

Anytime you invest you "gamble". There are no sure "things". Live like there is no tomorrow, and take a chance. Last time I checked, none of us are taking anything with us when we leave this world.