Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

American spy from Iraq opens up

37 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

POWERFUL. 

I  don't useually invest that much time in a video and even less time on an Arab. But I'm certainly glad I did. If you wanna know why we're still here, then you've got to watch this.

I agree, a powerful testament to the challenges facing the Iraqi people.

I must say, that it has dampened my enthusiasm a bit. The next prime minister I believe will be very telling but it's a lot deeper than that... and Trump continuing to turn the screws on these religious crazies in Iran instead of the pacifism of the Obummer administration.

Thanks for bringing that over Steveflex7  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

steveflex7...THANK YOU FOR THIS EXCELLENT VIDEO, it's a must watch for everyone IMO..!

RON :salute:

14 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Watched it this morning...thx for posting!!👍🇺🇸

Yes, thank you! I watched it last night.

His accounting of what he experienced as a child was heart wrenching!

Kind of hard to believe that this a activity continues still today.

It really made me consider how blessed we are, despite all the crap going on in our own country...WH

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

His accounting of what he experienced as a child was heart wrenching!

Kind of hard to believe that this a activity continues still today.

It really made me consider how blessed we are, despite all the crap going on in our own country...WH

Thanks for your post wealthhound, you conveyed my sentiments exactly...I liked it..!

:salute:RON

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What disappoints me greatly is the atrocities committed stem from the deposing of the Iranian Shah in the later halfof the 1970's. Not only have Iranians and Iraqis lost a considerable number of lives in the millions, The United States Of America Service Men And Women likewise lost their lives senselessly due to The United States Of America Deep Do Do State Actors operating at the time.

Going to the following video 27:56 mark through 28:25 states what we ALL knew, know, AND SHOULD know AND this from a KNOWLEDGEABLE Iranian who is also in the posted video above:

A PRIMARY key to putting Iraq AND Iran on the path to lasting peace AND economic prosperity IS TO WIPE OUT ALL THE PAST AND PRESENT The United States Of America Deep Do Do State Actors AND other Deep Do Do State Actors WORLD WIDE.

THEIR influences ROB the Iraqis AND Iranians of human rights, peaceable governments, AND economic prosperity.

Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road Trade RESTART depends on WIPING OUT ALL THE PAST AND PRESENT The United States Of America Deep Do Do State Actors so that there are NO fomented disruptions.

Of course, our Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment DEPENDS ON localized peace AND prosperity. OTHERWISE localized instability WILL derail (literally AND figuratively) FOREIGN Trade WITH Economic Development.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

What disappoints me greatly is the atrocities committed stem from the deposing of the Iranian Shah in the later halfof the 1970's. Not only have Iranians and Iraqis lost a considerable number of lives in the millions, The United States Of America Service Men And Women likewise lost their lives senselessly due to The United States Of America Deep Do Do State Actors operating at the time.

Going to the following video 27:56 mark through 28:25 states what we ALL knew, know, AND SHOULD know AND this from a KNOWLEDGEABLE Iranian who is also in the posted video above:

A PRIMARY key to putting Iraq AND Iran on the path to lasting peace AND economic prosperity IS TO WIPE OUT ALL THE PAST AND PRESENT The United States Of America Deep Do Do State Actors AND other Deep Do Do State Actors WORLD WIDE.

THEIR influences ROB the Iraqis AND Iranians of human rights, peaceable governments, AND economic prosperity.

Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road Trade RESTART depends on WIPING OUT ALL THE PAST AND PRESENT The United States Of America Deep Do Do State Actors so that there are NO fomented disruptions.

Of course, our Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investment DEPENDS ON localized peace AND prosperity. OTHERWISE localized instability WILL derail (literally AND figuratively) FOREIGN Trade WITH Economic Development.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Great video Synopsis,  thanks.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1