Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 24 July 2019

Adam Montana

20 hours ago, Artitech said:

Love to see Washington DC go dark for 6 months! Love to keep the DemoRats away from that capitol spending money we dont have! :eyebrows: 

:twothumbs: Congratulations On ALL Your Red Ruby Citations, Artitech, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

I see the Red Rubymeister were RED with ENVY AND gave You four (4) Red Ruby Citations as Badges Of Honor for You for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

I give You purple trophies AND emeralds. I hope You don't mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Yes, indeed, I FULLY concur with Your comments AND sentiments!!! :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:   :twothumbs:

Go MAGA!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to ALL the Red Rubymeisters IN ADVANCE for ALL the Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 4

Wow! I really so happy that so many despicable DemoRats are invested in this! Maybe they will just go ahead and give the irs 90% of their money! Plus they could maybe break it up, send 45% to irs and send the other 45% to the Great State of Texas for footin the bill on all these illegal aliens that are invading our state! Now that’s a win win situation for everyone! They will just be broke anyway in 6 months after the RV, so do something productive! JMHO!🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

4 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

I just threw up a little. This morally bankrupt POS just tweeted his 10,000 th lie to the American people. WHAT A PATRIOT! But as his lawyer Gulianni says.  “Lying on Twitter is not a crime”

And all his supporters think it’s ok. And look the other way. And just as Putin had thousands of peaceful protesters arrested for treason. Trump is pushing for legislation to have peaceful protests made illegal in this free country of ours. Trump wants to be just like Putin when he grows up. Trump tweeted he thinks there are good Nazis too. He isn’t a patriot. He is a traitor and Russian puppet. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 14

• tjokie locked this topic