Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

26 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Looks like Chuck Davis and I have read the same info on Comey.  

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Yes..   Chuck Davis is correct....the snowball just started rolling down the hill!

CL

I'm reading several people who are thinking the same way, but I've got one question for you both. If you both or I were guilty of the same thing with other crimes being investigated would we get the same treatment or would we be perped walked, locked up while waiting for the rest of the Story?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

There's a theory that they will not prosecute for the small stuff, but instead get Comey and others with the BIG STUFF. Don't forget, Comey signed 3 FISA Warrant Applications knowing full well that the Trump Dossier was 'garbage'. This is where these DEEP-STATE Rats will go down with the ship. 

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm reading several people who are thinking the same way, but I've got one question for you both. If you both or I were guilty of the same thing with other crimes being investigated would we get the same treatment or would we be perped walked, locked up while waiting for the rest of the Story?

Depends on what we had to offer the prosecutor......Then like Comey we might be allowed to hang around......

Technically Comey didn't directly pass classified info to the press......that would be a direct violation of the law.....but that was his intent....by giving it to a friend to pass on to the press.....(I have to wonder how much trouble that friend might be in?)

Signing the bogus FISA warrants....knowing full well they weren't factual, or truthful.....let's see where that leads....

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I totally agree with what you are saying in principle.  It clearly looks like we have a Dual Judiciary System in play.  It might even be a Quad Judicial System.  One for Politicians and the Dems don’t have to play by the rules and Another one where the rules apply to us, the peons but not the elites.  

I dont care care how they nail Comey, I just hope whatever charges they bring up on him will be able to withstand his day in court. If found guilty then I hope he receives the max penalty he deserves.  If he gets off scott free our country, that is supposed to be based on the Rule of Law, will be in BIG trouble imho.  You cannot have one set of rules for some people and not apply those same laws to a certain political Party or an Elitist.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Indraman said:

There's a theory that they will not prosecute for the small stuff, but instead get Comey and others with the BIG STUFF. Don't forget, Comey signed 3 FISA Warrant Applications knowing full well that the Trump Dossier was 'garbage'. This is where these DEEP-STATE Rats will go down with the ship. 

Indy

33 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Depends on what we had to offer the prosecutor......Then like Comey we might be allowed to hang around......

Technically Comey didn't directly pass classified info to the press......that would be a direct violation of the law.....but that was his intent....by giving it to a friend to pass on to the press.....(I have to wonder how much trouble that friend might be in?)

Signing the bogus FISA warrants....knowing full well they weren't factual, or truthful.....let's see where that leads....

CL

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I totally agree with what you are saying in principle.  It clearly looks like we have a Dual Judiciary System in play.  It might even be a Quad Judicial System.  One for Politicians and the Dems don’t have to play by the rules and Another one where the rules apply to us, the peons but not the elites.  

I dont care care how they nail Comey, I just hope whatever charges they bring up on him will be able to withstand his day in court. If found guilty then I hope he receives the max penalty he deserves.  If he gets off scott free our country, that is supposed to be based on the Rule of Law, will be in BIG trouble imho.  You cannot have one set of rules for some people and not apply those same laws to a certain political Party or an Elitist.  

I pray you all are right because a Nation without equal justice is no Nation at all. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Hope abounds 

Former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said Wednesday he believes Andrew McCabe will soon be indicted on federal charges, based on reporting that the former FBI deputy director’s attorneys recently met with Justice Department officials.

Whitaker said in a Fox News interview that McCabe’s lawyers’ meeting with Deputy Attorney General [DAG] Jeffrey Rosen, which The New York Times reported Monday took place last week, appears to have been what’s known as a “DAG appeal

Whitaker said “sophisticated defense lawyers” ask for the meetings “to lay out your case as to why your client shouldn’t be charged.”

“I have not seen a DAG appeal be successful. I have seen them many times, again, with sophisticated defense lawyers, but this is usually when somebody is imminently going to be charged, they try to get to the deputy attorney general and plead their case,” said Whitaker, who was a U.S. attorney and chief of staff to Attorney General Jeff Sessions

Whitaker oversaw the Justice Department while the agency was investigating whether McCabe lied to the FBI about his role in leaking information about an investigation of the Clinton Foundation to the media in October 2016.

The Justice Department’s inspector general referred McCabe for potential prosecution after finding he lacked candor during interviews with the watchdog and the FBI’s personnel office regarding his authorization of leaks to the media in October 2016 regarding the bureau’s investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

McCabe was fired March 16, 2018, for “lack of candor.” He joined CNN as a law enforcement analyst Aug. 23.

McCabe has denied lying to the FBI. He sued both the bureau and Justice Department on Aug. 8, alleging he was fired due to political pressure from President Donald Trump

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Fox News is reporting that a source close to McCabe’s legal team said they received an email from the Department of Justice which said, “The Department rejected your appeal of the United States Attorney’s Office’s decision in this matter. Any further inquiries should be directed to the United States Attorney’s Office.”

U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu has recommended moving forward with charges against Andrew McCabe, Fox News has learned, as the Justice Department rejects a last-ditch appeal from the former top FBI official

Should the federal prosecutors indict McCabe, he would be the first senior law enforcement official involved in the origins of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Andrew McCabe served as the acting FBI director immediately following the firing of James Comey, has said he personally authorized the counterintelligence and criminal investigation of President Trump in May 2017 over fears he would too be removed.

This is developing story…

• Thanks 4

DOO DOO ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN 

September 13th, 2019

Michael_Horowitz-e1528406915253.jpeg

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz testifies during a Judiciary Committee hearing into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 election on Capitol Hill in Washington, U.S., July 26, 2017. REUTERS/Aaron P. Bernstein

The Justice Department’s inspector general told Congress on Friday that he completed his investigation into possible FBI abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act during the Trump-Russia probe, and has sent a draft version of his report to the Justice Department and FBI for review.

“We have now begun the process of finalizing our report by providing a draft of our factual findings to the Department and the FBI for classification determination and marking,” Michael Horowitz, the inspector general, said in a letter to several congressional committees.

Horowitz, an Obama appointee, opened an investigation March 28, 2018, into the FBI’s applications for FISA warrants against former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

He informed the committees on June 25 that the investigation was “nearing completion,” and that his office had interviewed more than 100 witnesses and reviewed more than 1 million documents in the probe

The FBI relied heavily on the infamous and unverified Steele dossier in applications for the warrants.

The special counsel’s report severely undercut dossier author Christopher Steele’s claim that there was a “well-developed conspiracy of co-operation” between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

The special counsel said there was no evidence of a conspiracy involving the Trump team. There was also no evidence that Page or any other Trump associates acted as agents of Russia.

Republicans have accused the FBI of mishandling the dossier, and failing to disclose to FISA Court judges that the DNC and Clinton campaign had hired Steele to investigate Trump. Investigators with the OIG reportedly interviewed Steele in London, where he is based, in early June.

Georgia Rep. Doug Collins, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, immediately called on Chairman Jerry Nadler to call Horowitz and FBI Director Christopher Wray to testify before the panel once the report is released.

“We must act swiftly to address concerns outlined in the Inspector General’s report,” Collins wrote to Nadler.

“Accordingly, I write to request you schedule a hearing as soon as possible following Congress’s receipt of the report. Further, I request that you invite Inspector General Michael Horowitz and Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray to discuss the findings of the investigation at that hearing.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz is finalizing his report on the investigation into the FBI’s handling of President Trump’s 2016 campaign and Russia probe, according to a source familiar with the matter and a letter sent to lawmakers Friday.

A draft of the report has been delivered to the DOJ and FBI, confirmed the source

Horowitz informed the chairmen of several House and Senate committees that his team has “reviewed over one million records and conducted over 100 interviews” Horowitz said in the letter.

“We have now begun the process of finalizing our report by providing a draft of our factual findings to the Department and the FBI for classification determination and marking,” he added.”Once we receive the marked document back from the Department and the FBI, we will then proceed with our usual process for preparing final draft public and classified reports, and ensuring that appropriate reviews occur for accuracy and comment purposes.”

The DOJ is also expected to declassify the documents related to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant the FBI obtained on short term Trump campaign volunteer Carter Page, along with a number of other documents that Republican lawmakers say will expose malfeasance at the FBI. The IG’s review of the FBI’s alleged misconduct stemmed from the FISA warrant taken out on Page in September 2016, along with three renewals to continue monitoring his communications.

Ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee Rep. Devin Nunes, R-CA, has chided the bureau saying senior officials of the FBI may have misled the FISA courts.

Nunes has been arguing for the declassification of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance warrant on Page, along with the bureau’s interviews with former DOJ official Bruce Ohr, internal emails and the Gang of Eight classified binder on the FBI’s investigation into the Trump campaign.

Senator Lindsey Graham, who is expected to advise Attorney General William Barr on the rollout of the classified documents, told Fox News recently that he wants the  “public to see the process in real-time.”

“I want the FISA warrant applications to be revealed to the public as much as possible. What do we know from the Horowitz report regarding Comey,” Graham said. “He was basically was accused of manipulating the system, ignoring rules and procedures that are in place regarding memos owned by the government to get an outcome. Comey wanted a special counsel appointed. He manipulated the system to get the outcome.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Statement from the Press Secretary

Issued on: September 17, 2018

At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.

• Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

If they're are being truly transparent....they would release EVERY page of the FISA application....otherwise it's just another cherry pick session.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Trump ordered that months ago but the deep state FBI has been stalling as usual. 

• Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz refused to really dig into the infamous June 2016 meeting between Bill Clinton and then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch which took place on the tarmac of Phoenix International Airport

Just days after Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch on the Phoenix tarmac, then-FBI Director James Comey usurped the DOJ and held a press conference where he announced charges will not be brought against Hillarious Clinton for her use of a private server.

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz never interviewed Loretta Lynch’s and Clinton’s protective detail despite the fact that Clinton and Lynch maintained they ‘spontaneously’ ran into each other at the Phoenix tarmac and only chatted about ‘grandchildren and golf

Both Clinton’s and Lynch’s security detail would have known about the planned meeting between the two in order to prepare flights accordingly and scour the grounds to make sure the locations were safe and secure — there is no way the security teams were left in the dark about this meeting, but Horowitz refused to interview FBI security team and Clinton’s Secret Service.

Via Paul Sperry at Real Clear Investigations:

Lynch had an FBI security detail, and Clinton had a Secret Service detail. Typically, both insist on doing what’s called “advance work,” where they evaluate the security of locations in advance of such meetings, looking for threats, escape routes, critical entry points, weaknesses in security, as well as fire risks and other dangers. But to hear Lynch and Clinton recount the episode, neither of their security teams had advance knowledge of the meeting or were able to prepare for it. It was, they maintained, 100% spontaneous.

Despite the dubious chance-encounter story, Horowitz never checked it out with either security team. Were they really left in the dark? Or was the meeting, in fact, prearranged?

“The OIG considered but decided not to interview the head of Lynch’s FBI security detail,” Horowitz wrote in his report. He also neglected to quiz Clinton’s protective detail. Why? Because requiring them to testify “could impair the protective relationship.”

The two protective details were potentially valuable witnesses for another reason: They may have overheard the conversation on the plane. But Horowitz never bothered to ask them about that.

“We believed it was unlikely that the head of the security detail would have been in a position to be able to overhear the conversation between Lynch and former President Clinton,” Horowitz wrote.

Recall, Judicial Watch obtained emails through a FOIA lawsuit showing the FBI scrambling to cover up the Clinton-Lynch tarmac meeting.

The emails showed that the FBI was more concerned about who leaked the Clinton-Lynch meeting to a local reporter

Horowitz is expected to release his report on FISA abuse within the next couple of weeks but without indictments, the reports are just hot air.

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2019 at 10:16 AM, Shabibilicious said:

If they're are being truly transparent....they would release EVERY page of the FISA application....otherwise it's just another cherry pick session.  As always, just my opinion.

Uhm, like Clinton’s emails.  Now that was transparency at its finest.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2