Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles ll+ *** Warning Objectionable Material Inside - Enter at your own risk ***

On 9/4/2021 at 8:45 PM, Markinsa said:

240599519_4345268622226933_8803476939227

TRUTH!!!   Here is a TRUE story of what happened to my husband and I a few years ago. We had to take our daughter to the Atlanta Airport. She was flying to Phoenix on business. FORTUNATELY our son is/was a trucker. After dropping her off at the airport,   we could not get out of Atlanta, because the sign to get on a route we needed to go North toward Gainesville, was missing. We circled Atlanta. Twice. We had to call our son, back at home, and ask him how to get out of Atlanta. He talked us through it. When we got home, he was having a good laugh, after he saw we made it back. 

I HATE big cities. And I lived near DC and Baltimore when I was a kid! Back then it didn't bother me.  I LOVE Country Living. I hate big cities. Asheville is the closest big city to us, and I HATE that place.   I can handle Knoxville, TN but not Asheville. 

• Pow! 3

9 minutes ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

TRUTH!!!   Here is a TRUE story of what happened to my husband and I a few years ago. We had to take our daughter to the Atlanta Airport. She was flying to Phoenix on business. FORTUNATELY our son is/was a trucker. After dropping her off at the airport,   we could not get out of Atlanta, because the sign to get on a route we needed to go North toward Gainesville, was missing. We circled Atlanta. Twice. We had to call our son, back at home, and ask him how to get out of Atlanta. He talked us through it. When we got home, he was having a good laugh, after he saw we made it back. 

I HATE big cities. And I lived near DC and Baltimore when I was a kid! Back then it didn't bother me.  I LOVE Country Living. I hate big cities. Asheville is the closest big city to us, and I HATE that place.   I can handle Knoxville, TN but not Asheville. 

Preach it sister.   :bravo:

I can't stand going into large cities either. 

• Upvote 2