Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

Also, as you seem to think everybody whose sexuality you don’t approve of as "satanic". How about homosexuals, are they also "satanic"? So in your Catholic church, are all those priests also "satanic"?

Comments please...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Jeqqu said:

MLD, as you use the word satanic so frequently, I suppose that you are a member of the cult. It shall not be named as it is completely evil, but its name starts wit q. It is a non-christian cult preaching hate and violence, and  no True Christian should go near it, much less believe all those lies.

Evidence the left is in serious panic mode, as they should be.  

• Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Jeqqu said:

MLD, as you use the word satanic so frequently, I suppose that you are a member of the cult. It shall not be named as it is completely evil, but its name starts wit q. It is a non-christian cult preaching hate and violence, and  no True Christian should go near it, much less believe all those lies.

I'm not certain to which cult you're referring. I belong to nothing, save my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As for my preference of certain words I am fond of two specifically. 

SATANIC and DEMONIC or DEMONIC POSSESSED. 

These two words mean entirely different things. 

SATANIC, would represent something of a religion that turns evil into good and good into evil. You know, like the Demoncrat party. You, clearly being a Democrat, will say I'm wrong. But any group of individuals that are willing to chop up a baby whilst still in the womb is unquestionably EVIL. And making this action the CENTER of a political party is, in fact, the very definition of religion. 

POSSESSED, anyone so blinded to reality is most likely someone operating under the influence of demonic forces. Either possessed or by influence. 

So yeah, those Priest are possessed. Naturally, Satan would infiltrate God's Church. As you should know EVIL is everywhere. 

50 minutes ago, Jeqqu said:

Also, as you seem to think everybody whose sexuality you don’t approve of as "satanic". How about homosexuals, are they also "satanic"? So in your Catholic church, are all those priests also "satanic"?

Comments please...

I don't think anybody's sexuality is SATANIC. And I don't care whatsoever about someone's sexuality. Sadly those who pervert sexuality seem hellbent on telling everyone. Funny how you NEVER hear a heterosexual person telling EVERYONE their escapades. Unless it's a teenage boy who just got some. 

However,those who pervert the natural ways of sexuality are,  in fact, possessed or under demonic controll. And before you vainly attempt to accuse me of not knowing what Jesus would do please read the Book of Romans. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes, you are right, evil is everywhere. But as a Christian, how can you support that lying, criminal sexual predator. If someone is evil...

BTW, I am not a Democrat, I am a Christian  who cannot understand that there are so many people wanting that creature back in the White House.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6

And thank you for the definition:

SATANIC, would represent something of a religion that turns evil into good and good into evil.

Now I know that we all should talk about the satanic trump...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 7

3 hours ago, Jeqqu said:

Well, at least this one is a member of that satanic cult...

Keep 'em coming.  You are very entertaining - a real hoot.

Every once in awhile, I go to YouTube and watch the meltdown of the liberal media when Trump won in 2016.  It warms my heart.

I DVR Morning Joe on MSNBC daily to watch their frustration that Trump somehow keeps getting away with his "evildoing".  I wait in anticipation for when he is back in office, and their fantasy world is crushed.  It will be glorious.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 10

6 hours ago, Jeqqu said:

Yes, you are right, evil is everywhere. But as a Christian, how can you support system" rel="">support that lying, criminal sexual predator. If someone is evil...

BTW, I am not a Democrat, I am a Christian  who cannot understand that there are so many people wanting that creature back in the White House.

Your ability to understand English is as astounding as your hypocrisy. I just told you that I think he could be the Antichrist and you accuse me of supporting him :facepalm1:

All the while you seem to be supporting a child molesting infant killer. 

As far as your last comment, 

"if you say you love me and hate your brother, you lie and the truth is NOT in you". 

• Pow! 1

22 minutes ago, bigwave said:

image.png.6211de78b757e4a8331c96209f06126a.png

If you ever needed more evidence I can't imagine why. 

This MAN is a severely deranged mental patient. He is clearly a threat to himself and others. He needs to be institutionalized. Along with all the other mental patients who don't know what gender they are. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3