Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pathetic Liar Faces

George Hayduke

This low life scumbag Indian, received a dishonorable discharge from the USMC!! He was also chanting a horse stealing song when he attcked those kids! Notice the fake news media aren’t reporting on this so called Indian elder anymore! He needs re arrested for stolen Valor!!’ JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Thanks Artitech. I can imagine your answer, how is it you know what he was chanting? The fact of this mans ancestry, or the ancestry of the other full grown men that intimidated and hurled racial & bigotted slurs at these young boys while yelling an spitting at them is what widens the racial divide. I/we cannot change the history of this country, good or bad. Wouldn't want to. I want all humans in the US to learn from it. I want to change how I approach challenges regarding this sensative subject. I want to be able to support or not support a political candidate and not to fall prey to the othersides twisting of our successful campaign slogan into racial slurr. I am willing to stand up to those sort of bigoted massaginistic misandric ways. I won't apologize for my ancestral racial make up, and would not expect anyone else to. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Thanks Artitech. I can imagine your answer, how is it you know what he was chanting? The fact of this mans ancestry, or the ancestry of the other full grown men that intimidated and hurled racial & bigotted slurs at these young boys while yelling an spitting at them is what widens the racial divide. I/we cannot change the history of this country, good or bad. Wouldn't want to. I want all humans in the US to learn from it. I want to change how I approach challenges regarding this sensative subject. I want to be able to support system" rel="">support or not support system" rel="">support a political candidate and not to fall prey to the othersides twisting of our successful campaign slogan into racial slurr. I am willing to stand up to those sort of bigoted massaginistic misandric ways. I won't apologize for my ancestral racial make up, and would not expect anyone else to. 

I’m part Chickasaw Indian, my Grandma was full blood! My mother is half Indian and half White. All her family is from Sulfur, Oklahoma. This is the tribal reservation for the Chickasaw Nation. The Chickasaw Nation is the only undefeated tribe in the United States 🇺🇸! They never lost a battle against the United States Army. They signed a peace treaty with US granting them land from Ada to almost the Texas border to where the Comanche Nation starts and runs in to North Texas, as young boy I attended pow wows with my Grandma every year until her death in 1963! There are many Indian songs! That despicable Indian is a liar, he said it was a prayer,  he just didn’t say what the prayer was about, which was he was successful in stealing a horse! He is also guilty of stolen Valor! He received a dishonorable discharge from the USMC! Plus now has a history of attacking minors! I hope he is arrested, I just wished I could arrest him put him on a chain and take him to the USMC Police for prosecution! Case closed!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I’m part Chickasaw Indian, my Grandma was full blood! My mother is half Indian and half White. All her family is from Sulfur, Oklahoma. This is the tribal reservation for the Chickasaw Nation. The Chickasaw Nation is the only undefeated tribe in the United States 🇺🇸! They never lost a battle against the United States Army. They signed a peace treaty with US granting them land from Ada to almost the Texas border to where the Comanche Nation starts and runs in to North Texas, as young boy I attended pow wows with my Grandma every year until her death in 1963! There are many Indian songs! That despicable Indian is a liar, he said it was a prayer,  he just didn’t say what the prayer was about, which was he was successful in stealing a horse! He is also guilty of stolen Valor! He received a dishonorable discharge from the USMC! Plus now has a history of attacking minors! I hope he is arrested, I just wished I could arrest him put him on a chain and take him to the USMC Police for prosecution! Case closed!

Artitech. I really appreciate your response, honesty and education. I thought you were Native American but just didn't want to assume. I hope to share a steak with you after the RV. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Artitech. I really appreciate your response, honesty and education. I thought you were Native American but just didn't want to assume. I hope to share a steak with you after the RV. 

Full disclosure I m only 1/4 Chickasaw, but I m very proud of my Heritage, I really loved my Grandma, my Aunt is still alive she is lives in Oklahoma,  she is 86 and still gets around good and attends the pow wows , she’s been wanting to take me again, but I don’t have the extra time, as I still work and tend to the cows myself. I can’t wait till this ride is over. I want to have a big Texas shin dig !! With a lot of DV ers! Yes we will have a big ole Hereford Steak! I got a young steer I have been fatten up just for this occasion! I think we are close to knowing if this will happen this year! In my opinion I think we are in a 14 day window, if it doesn’t hit looks like another year will go by! JMHO like one of my new favorites says could be something or could be nothing!! Trump 2020!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

23 hours ago, Artitech said:

Full disclosure I m only 1/4 Chickasaw, but I m very proud of my Heritage, I really loved my Grandma, my Aunt is still alive she is lives in Oklahoma,  she is 86 and still gets around good and attends the pow wows , she’s been wanting to take me again, but I don’t have the extra time, as I still work and tend to the cows myself. I can’t wait till this ride is over. I want to have a big Texas shin dig !! With a lot of DV ers! Yes we will have a big ole Hereford Steak! I got a young steer I have been fatten up just for this occasion! I think we are close to knowing if this will happen this year! In my opinion I think we are in a 14 day window, if it doesn’t hit looks like another year will go by! JMHO like one of my new favorites says could be something or could be nothing!! Trump 2020!!!

Just don’t forget your favourite Canadian dv members

we like meat 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Word. After the RV we are all meeting at Artitech's house for a party. :bravo:🥂:twothumbs: 

Word. After the RV we are all meeting at Artitech's house for a party. :bravo:🥂:twothumbs: 

Yes , we can have a big old Shin dig!! I ll make sure my cement pond is clean! I already have the Great Tommy Alverson on stand by to play till his fingers bleed!! Maybe Umberto can load some of his music up on the site . I don’t know how. I like “This buzz is for you” he’s got plenty of good ole honky Tonk songs an ole Texas music  to scoot your boots to! I got the great Wilson Franklin on stand by to make everyone that wants a pair of the best hand made Aligator boots in the world ready to be made! I like black! Let’s all just praying this thing pops this year!  We all will get to ride our horses and shoot our guns!! Two of my favorite things to do!!  :cowboy::rodeo:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Don't forget...   

He’s my favorite, he is concert everyday in my pickup!! I love Waylon!!! He’s the greatest! I miss him! Never got to party with him! I got party with Willie several times! Let’s go RV !! We need our Shin Dig!!!🤠

• Upvote 2

Hey thank you for this post! I have never seen this footage, I really enjoyed it . It brought so many great memories of my parents!As you probably know Western Swing is the official music of Texas! My Dad  and Father-law loved Bob. My father in law was a tin can sailor. He said most of the sailors were from Texas on their ship , They got to listen to the light crest dough boys on the ships radio! In my home town, Cargill bought the light crust flower mill . In Saginaw, Tx! My uncle retired as head Miller there. He worked at the mill for 45 years. As you probably know Bob has a deep history here in Ft Worth due to him starting the light crust dough boys band! Both my parents and my wife’s loved Bob and dance to his music and so do we!! Bob  Will is bigger than Will Rogers here! Thanks again for post! Hope to see you at shin dig! Ahhh!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Artitech said:

He’s my favorite, he is concert everyday in my pickup!! I love Waylon!!! He’s the greatest! I miss him! Never got to party with him! I got party with Willie several times! Let’s go RV !! We need our Shin Dig!!!🤠

Waylon’s “Luckenback Texas”...One of my all time favorites!!!👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 1