Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump To Ban Bump Stocks

15 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Throwin' the left this meatless bone to gnaw on passes for bi-partisan cooperation.

They'll be mesmerized by this shiny little object long enough for him to do some real work.

;):P

You should alert your local NRA rep to your opinion......before spontaneous combustion sets in.  B) 

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

Don't pretend to care about the NRA -- we're good.

Our hair doesn't catch fire on a regular basis as does your ilk's. :lol:

We pick our battles carefully...  seriously, this isn't one...

We'll comment,

then let it slowly fester whilst ya'll enjoy your meatless little bone and

whilst the Lawyers all get rich and the 'Courts' your team loves to tie up drag it on for

years & years until we're all dead & gone - most likely not done in by a rogue bump stocked weapon you so fear.

:P:D

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Better ban belt loops also cause you can do the same thing with those. 

Sure enough....a new unwashed pair of stiff jeans will work as well.  But for those concerned about giving up any rights with respect to the 2nd Amendment, this won't set well.  First it's bump stocks, then what?  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Don't pretend to care about the NRA -- we're good.

Our hair doesn't catch fire on a regular basis as does your ilk's. :lol:

We pick our battles carefully...  seriously, this isn't one...

We'll comment,

then let it slowly fester whilst ya'll enjoy your meatless little bone and

whilst the Lawyers all get rich and the 'Courts' your team loves to tie up drag it on for

years & years until we're all dead & gone - most likely not done in by a rogue bump stocked weapon you so fear.

:P:D

I don't fear bump stocks.....I fear angry boneheads who slip through the gaping holes of background checks to secure a weapon they are woefully unqualified to even touch, let alone own.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gaping holes :confused2:

If they are done then what is the issue? It it what the Liberals want. 

And before you say " Enhanced or extensive or mental BG checks" that needs to apply to car purchases, pilot licenses, gasoline and many other items. I can kill more people with a car than with a gun and no bg check needed. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Gaping holes :confused2:

If they are done then what is the issue? It it what the Liberals want. 

And before you say " Enhanced or extensive or mental BG checks" that needs to apply to car purchases, pilot licenses, gasoline and many other items. I can kill more people with a car than with a gun and no bg check needed. 

Ahh, but you can't drive a vehicle legally without passing a written test, eye test, driving test, registering and licensing either....and in some states insurance is a requirement.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

What REALLY needs to be banned is all the "Liberal" AND/OR "Progressive" "Safe Space" "Cognition" facilitated by THEIR Cognitive Dissonance, Transference Neurosis, Willful Ignorance, AND Tactical Stupidity HIGHLY praised by Saul Alinsky having termed THEM "Useful Idiots"!!!

Problem Solved.

No, I mean, like, "Party Parrot" er "Party Pigeon" can NOW strut around ALL OFFENDED having INTENTIONALLY Offended Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense as Ze (gender neutral pronoun) is so PLEASED to DO PERPETUALLY!!!

REMEMBER the Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:):

1. "Play Chess" with a "Liberal" AND/OR "Progressive".
  2. "Commence" "Active Cleaning".
  3. "Allow" "Sufficient" "Time" for "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive Self" "Deep Preening".
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).

Problem Solved AND Everybody Is HAPPAE'!!!

Wait For IT...................................................................................

Wait For IT...................................................................................

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces IN ADVANCE for ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME for "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

:backflip:               :backflip:               :backflip:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Ahh, but you can't drive a vehicle legally without passing a written test, eye test, driving test, registering and licensing either....and in some states insurance is a requirement.

GO RV, then BV

And you think I will do all those things if I was bent on killing? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You just don't get it. All the laws or restrictions in the world are not going to prevent people from doing bad things.

Another thing.....if this is truly your stance, why do we have any laws at all....to keep GOOD people from doing what's morally wrong?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Another thing.....if this is truly your stance, why do we have any laws at all....to keep GOOD people from doing what's morally wrong?  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

If we were to get back to the Wild West justice most of these crimes would disappear. Steal a car, hang em. Same as a horse thief. Kill a man/woman. Hang em. 

To harsh? So what. Do stupid things get stupid prizes.  People kill because they are greedy, jealous, mean, stupid and think they can get away with it with 0 consequences. I don't need the government or do-gooder telling me how to parent or live my life.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Hello Shabs ! I got more fire power than any one man needs ..... should they not F.... With me. I don't start crazy stuff nor will I tolerate crazy stuff ! But I will finish crazy stuff should I have to. That's what this is all about ! Government can kiss my ass as a citizen ! Don't tread on me !

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I see no real value to bump stocks....there is no real practical value in my mind....the only value is to enhance the "killing ability" of a weapon. The common citizen in the US doesn't need that advantage..... JMO.    CL

I agree with your statement wholeheartedly, CL......Of course, "common" citizens don't believe their government is the boogie man conspiring against them either.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No offense intended to anybody above.....that said, this country should evolve, not devolve.  

GO RV, then BV

Sometimes you have to devolve and go back to the "bad ole days"  for people to remember how to act and move forward again.  When one forgets how  an a$$ whooping  feels they tend to think they can get away with anything with painless consequences  Obviously the people that need to experience "the bad ole days" is on a case by case basis.  Most people are reasonable.  JMO

• Thanks 1

Just now, cranman said:

Sometimes you have to devolve and go back to the "bad ole days"  for people to remember how to act and move forward again.  When one forgets how  an a$$ whooping  feels they tend to think they can get away with anything with painless consequences  Obviously the people that need to experience "the bad ole days" is on a case by case basis.  Most people are reasonable.  JMO

Understood.....but do you think it's "reasonable" to hang a person until dead for stealing a car?  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV