Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

10 minutes ago, navira said:

Bros, seems like few people are pointing this rv to go down end of june

If the sitting Parliament is going to be extended another few weeks that effectively puts the end of this legislative term forward to the end of July?? That is a possibility 

Bro, here u go:  

we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar, so I have already blocked time off on my calendar for additional dinar focus over the coming ~10 days.

If I'm wrong, you can tar and feather me. If I'm not wrong, weshould have some interesting times ahead.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

bro :calculator: haha

1 hour ago, navira said:

I see what ur doing there bro hahaha

Oh Bro U Don’t ! :shakehead:

Even Bro Doesn’t Even Know What The Hell He’s Doing ! :blink: 

Did U Happen To See The Other Unintelligible Jibberish Thread That ‘He’ Posted Here Today ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, navira said:

Bro, here u go:  

we are entering a unique week for the Iraqi dinar, so I have already blocked time off on my calendar for additional dinar focus over the coming ~10 days.

If I'm wrong, you can tar and feather me. If I'm not wrong, weshould have some interesting times ahead.

I think you're reading too much into Adam's statement. I had read that whole chat and did not get that out of it. Could be wrong but I doubt it.

pp

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

The Council hosted the Governor of the Central Bank and listened to a special report on the window of sale of foreign currency in terms of reasons and justifications and the mechanism of work and monitoring and actions taken and the diagnosis of gaps that are an introduction to corruption and ways to close them, and directed the Council a series of measures to be effective treatments.

• Like 1