Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq

6ly410

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Okay unless my math is wrong then if you exchanged 1.2 million dinar your would get $1,900.00 US dollars this is not what we are looking for?? What am I missing thanks?

Nothing.  All they are saying is that for every 1200 dinars  the card will convert it to 1 USD. That's how the card will be able to be used outside of Iraq. They are not paying with dinar . That's how I undestand the article reads.  

Not really big news.  If I'm understanding it wrong then someone feel free to correct me.

• Confused 5

41 minutes ago, cranman said:

Nothing.  All they are saying is that for every 1200 dinars  the card will convert it to 1 USD. That's how the card will be able to be used outside of Iraq. They are not paying with dinar . That's how I undestand the article reads.  

Not really big news.  If I'm understanding it wrong then someone feel free to correct me.

What's with the confused looks? Lol

My math might be off by a few pennies but the explanation is right. At least that is the current situation.  Until the currency is accepted internationally and the RV occurs it will 1200 dinar will be 1 USD on the card outside of Iraq and transactions will be conducted in  USD. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 5

18 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Weegie Says That Whenever (Dinar Investor) Misses - At Least He Makes Contact ! :o 

kid fail GIF

:D  :D  :D 

Congrats - Ur Today’s Winner Of The Daily Double ! ;) 

CNN - Exclusive Video Of The Goat’s Retaliation Against Luigi After His Dalliance With Bruce ! :o 

funny goat GIF

Can U Blame Her - I Mean After All They Have ‘Kids’ ! :lmao:

:D  :D  :D 

That Goat right there is the reason that the pigs are named " Ham and Bacon " The Goats name ? Curry .............

38 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Did someone mention Curry?

We Know That Ur Blind Botz - But U May Want To Go Back To Grocery Store And Get A Different Kind Of Curry ! :blink: 

That One Looks Like Bruce ! :o 

Image result for TIM CURRY GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

39 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Did someone mention Curry?

Image result for TIM CURRY GIF

Bro Botz......Not that I am a bro but did you really have to go there......This is like the GF's all time favorite movie. I had never seen it in all these years and now i get to watch it 5-6 time a year.

Hell she even dresses up to dance the Time Warp.

Karsten

24 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

I was the gold wearing underwear Rocky Horror with my theater in Atlanta and NY

And Now All Of The Audience Is Blind ! :o 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Please , would everybody stop saying "new beginnings"It's  so redundant and i can't stand it no more  

Perhaps The Ministry Of Redundancy Ministry Will Look To Take It Up After The Next Holiday ! :o 

• Haha 3

Iraq raises its holdings of US bonds by 58% last April

Economy | 04:02 - 18/06/2019

Baghdad - Mawazine News 
Iraq raised its ownership of US debt instruments by 58.04 percent during the month of April 2019 on an annual basis. 

According to US Treasury Department data, "Iraq's acquisition of US Treasuries reached $ 35.4 billion, compared with $ 22.4 billion in April 2018." 

On a monthly basis, "Iraq's ownership of US debt instruments fell 2.2 percent from the previous month - March, to $ 36.2 billion." 

Iraq ranked fourth among the Arab countries on the list, after the first Saudi Arabia worth 176.6 billion dollars, the UAE about 55.7 billion dollars, and Kuwait with 40.2 billion dollars. 

Globally, China topped the list of US bondholders at $ 1.113 trillion, followed by Japan at $ 1.064 trillion.
US bonds rose 4.1 percent in April on a year-on-year basis to $ 6.433 trillion, from $ 6.181 trillion in the same month in 2018. 

US bonds fell 0.6 percent in April from March, During which it reached $ 6.473 trillion. 

It is noteworthy that what the US Treasury disclosed in its monthly statements is the investments of the Gulf States in US Treasury bills and bonds only, and does not include those investments in the United States, whether governmental or private. 

In March, Iraq raised its ownership of US debt instruments by 66.8 percent year-on-year.

link

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2