Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ain't gonna happen today!

uncs

oh well, as I type this it is now 4:02 PM in Baghdad. All Good Morning America has on is same old same old! you would think that if they were going to seat new government today or Tomorrow that it would be all over the news. I hope I am wrong but does not look like government is seated today :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Maybe I misunderstood, but thought, they would be reconvening on Tuesday, July 27th, to make the decision on seating the government.

so something of this magnitude, dont you think that every news station would be in baghdad reporting and "hyping" the build up of the new government. Trust me nobody wants it more than me. However, the only place you hear it is a rumor web site! :angry: This is global news! So I guess we not wait until sept / oct

The only thing that can be confirmed is........................NO RV.............the rest is pointless drivel......Why? because nobody knows when, what, why and where. Were all standing in the dark holding our dinars while being bombarded with lies and false hope for rates and dates and rumors that never pan out. But still we keep digging for more info(as if more information will make the RV happen sooner) IT WILL NOT!!! To me this is a form of MASS HYSTERIA, a by-product of GREED and MATERIALISM......................(buzzzzzz) Ok your hour is up. Your next appt. is Friday at 11oclock in the morning will do shock treatment to help your condition...........thank you ....................................................Dr. Phil

• Upvote 3

The only thing that can be confirmed is........................NO RV.............the rest is pointless drivel......Why? because nobody knows when, what, why and where. Were all standing in the dark holding our dinars while being bombarded with lies and false hope for rates and dates and rumors that never pan out. But still we keep digging for more info(as if more information will make the RV happen sooner) IT WILL NOT!!! To me this is a form of MASS HYSTERIA, a by-product of GREED and MATERIALISM......................(buzzzzzz) Ok your hour is up. Your next appt. is Friday at 11oclock in the morning will do shock treatment to help your condition...........thank you ....................................................Dr. Phil

WELL SAID..... I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE! :lol:

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that it isn't going to happen tomorrow. I figured everybody has been wrong giving dates that maybe a little reverse psychology will work.

Nice!! I wish everything worked like it did in the 3rd grade, and Iraq declared tomorrow "Official Opposite Day!!" Then Iwouldn't feel so bad about hearing "no Government has been seated," or more especially, "no Revalue at 1IQD=3.86 USD!!"

Way to work it "Coach." I'll join in on your psychology!!

Also, while we're all giving out our hometowns, I'm from Carthage, TX. As I've stated in a few other posts, NO, I AM NOT A COWBOYS FAN. I was born a Steelers fan, and will always bleed black and yellow (and whatever color Troy Palamalu wants me to bleed!!)

LOL... Since were all giving hometowns I live just west of Philadelphia ( Philly ) ... Sorry K.M.E. but Go EAGLES !!!!!!!

....LOL .. I personally will be happy no matter what the RV rate is ( as long as it"s high ... lol ! ) I just feel blessed to have this oportunity at all in my lifetime.

God bless the U.S.A. and my D.V. family ! Go RV!

Edited by Uncle Barkie