Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

bostonangler

Some Delta for you

2 minutes ago, mr.unlikely said:

Floridian, GregHi, 3n1, great discussion and I wish the best for all of you as well as myself in this investment. I wholeheartedly believe we will kill it when they adjust the rate. One last thing, I heard today that the US and Iran have helped broker a deal to form the new government and it includes Sadr , Abadi, Ameri and friggen Maliki. The reasoning was better to have stability, if you can believe that. With that I bid you all a good night😎

Maliki?  Oh no!

Good night.  🙁

13 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Maliki?  Oh no!

Good night.  🙁

i tried not to get to personal with it all it was a speculative investment i counted the cost before entering but the upside with iraqs past currency history always kept me engaged , did like several along the iraqi road shabibi for sure Selah and several others they seemed to care for the country maliki always was a source of frustration anger with all his destructive ways .... all the best

4 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

i tried not to get to personal with it all it was a speculative investment i counted the cost before entering but the upside with iraqs past currency history always kept me engaged , did like several along the iraqi road shabibi for sure Selah and several others they seemed to care for the country maliki always was a source of frustration anger with all his destructive ways .... all the best

Best to you too, 3n1.  😊

2 hours ago, mr.unlikely said:

Floridian agreed. I've gotten killed multiple times in the markets. And I realized after my last post that I didn't read yours just above it. Lol. I do remember fairly recently an article that may have been from an economist over there that they needed to remove the zeros from the nominal rate and get the dinar to 1.2:1 dollar or around 84 cents. That make a lot of sense to me. The lower note are basically the CBI changing the existing currency regime to reflect modern western banking standards. I do think ( IMO) that the three zero notes will become bank notes, like the 1000 dollar bills that have been printed, and will be used in bank to bank transfers when physical cash need to move from on bank to another. The CBi stated in the past that they wanted the dinar to become a reserve currency. What better way to spread it around the world than to create a secondary market for the dinar and let people all over the planet purchase it. The catalyst for getting it into the banks is the huge windfall we will receive for hodling until they get their act together.

This explanation, I love, it makes sense to me! I sure hope you’re right! Thank you

Its become apparent as much as they back peddle , they cant seem to make up their mind either.Articles over there mimick todays fake news.At the end of the day .10 1.00 or 1.20 all will be welcomed.Not to mention the rates could rise gradually over time ..all will be welcome change to many of us and will be considered payday to get off this train. As for NK , why not? Let your dinar exchange be the comfort, boost whatever you wish to call it and leave the NK as another retirement nest egg for later on .

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

You would see this ole' gal doing cartwheels down mainstreet ( before they call an ambulance )

Illegal in 27 countries and the north pole, PP. :lol:

Image result for woman doing cartwheel fail gif
  • Haha 2

So Que Sera, Sera whatever will be will be.......................

The future's not ours to see.......................

So Que Sera, Sera.........................

In The Mean Time...............................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, King Bean said:

More Flo' sightings (39 and counting)

….50....51....52....53.....last one out, turn off the lights.   :drunk:

Related image

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Don't stop posting, and have no regrets. Life is too short and when this thing finally pops, then and only then will we know the formula for the RV.

Me, I'm going to the bar with FreedomWish, and I hardly drink lol  :)

pp

You will with me when this RV baby pops!!! :cheesehead:

21 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'll join you guys at the bar.  😊

Now, that's the spirit Flo'!!! :cheesehead:

20 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Now Ur Gettin’ It ! :cheesehead:   

:lmao:  :lmao:

DThug, together with President elect Davis we gonna tear the DV house down with Adam in the lead!! :lmao::backflip::cheesehead:

tenor.gif?itemid=5434952

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Freedomwish said:

You will with me when this RV baby pops!!! :cheesehead:

Now, that's the spirit Flo'!!! :cheesehead:

DThug, together with President elect Davis we gonna tear the DV house down with Adam in the lead!! :lmao::backflip::cheesehead:

tenor.gif?itemid=5434952

Sounds good, Freedomwish!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

On 6/14/2018 at 12:06 AM, mr.unlikely said:

RMC 10 please tell me you are joking. Okay folks here it is. Deleting the zeros is off of the nominal rate. .00084 becomes .84. There will be a redenomination of the currency inside Iraq only. The CBI will be changing the notes currently used for new highly secure long lasting notes with no zeros on them except for the 10, 20, 50 and 100 dinar notes. They will receive purchasing power when the zeros are deleted from the Nominal rate, making a one dinar note worth 84 cents or thereabouts.  The notes we hold as investors outside the country, will be honored at face value at the new rate. We will never see the lower denominations of notes. The Iraqi people will not get the windfall that we will get. It does not work like that. 

Stop worrying people! If and when it happens we will pe handsomely rewarded for our patience.

What I meant was they are going to come out at 1 to 1 and float up from there... I know the Iraqis will get purchasing power. Jmo

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2018 at 12:23 PM, Theseus said:

In order to stop using the almighty dollar in Iraq, it has been postulated that the dinar has to come out at or above the USD. So even by that theory, anyone holding one million dinars would be a millionaire. Having 2 or more million dinars would then make those, multi-millionaires. Everyone and their Uncle who holds 2 million or more dinars would be multi-millionaires should the dinar come out 1 to 1 with the USD. 

People lost millions overnight. Now people can become millionaires overnight. I am planning on being one of them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

People lost millions overnight. Now people can become millionaires overnight. I am planning on being one of them. 

Amen brother!  Me too!  Van life!  I wanna visit San Diego comic con before I die.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1