Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

12 hours ago, bigwave said:

I know. Those dummies should have waited to come over like this:

image.png.b3be704e1682039850af355ee8a6e04e.png

What REALLY needs to happen is these “immigrants” MUST “fence” “off” AND stay in THEIR country of citizenship!!!

Permanently.

• Upvote 2

Arizona Sheriff Mark Lamb: Every Illegal Alien Crossing Border Received $5,000 Gift Card (VIDEO)

sheriff-mark-lamb.jpg

Pinal County Arizona Sheriff Mark Lamb released a video on Tuesday.

Sheriff Lamb alleges that illegal border crossers in Arizona are immediately given a $5,000 gift card once they step foot inside the United States – and free plane ticket!

They really do win the Lotto when they enter America!

The the House Committee on Homeland Security released a report last week on the massive cost illegal aliens has on the country. According to the committee, the so-called asylum seekers who enter the US illegally are costing the government $451 billion a year.

• Sad 1

Kevin McCarthy Announces Retirement at End of Year

Kevin-McCarthy-on-Biden.jpg

“I have decided to depart the House at the end of this year to serve America in new ways. I know my work is only getting started,” McCarthy wrote in a Wall Street Journal.

“I will continue to recruit our country’s best and brightest to run for elected office. The Republican Party is expanding every day, and I am committed to lending my experience to support the next generation of leaders.”

The Republicans barely have a majority in the House after Santos was expelled.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/breaking-mccarthy-retiring/

• Pow! 1

On 12/6/2023 at 10:44 AM, bigwave said:

Kevin McCarthy Announces Retirement at End of Year

Kevin-McCarthy-on-Biden.jpg

“I have decided to depart the House at the end of this year to serve America in new ways. I know my work is only getting started,” McCarthy wrote in a Wall Street Journal.

“I will continue to recruit our country’s best and brightest to run for elected office. The Republican Party is expanding every day, and I am committed to lending my experience to support system" rel="">support the next generation of leaders.”

The Republicans barely have a majority in the House after Santos was expelled.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/breaking-mccarthy-retiring/

I posted earlier about his back door dirty deeds, he is "Lizard" Cheney level traitorous.

On a side note, I'm getting a house ready for sale 1st quarter '24.

There's scuttlebut going around that brandon's going to cut prime a little 01/24, we know it's to give the illusion the economy is on the rebound, but my relator was giddy anticipating her upcoming sales increase volume.

Expect a couple domestic spending bills to go through as well, just to slightly ease the burden in time for November.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

I posted earlier about his back door dirty deeds, he is "Lizard" Cheney level traitorous.

There's scuttlebut going around that brandon's going to cut prime a little 01/24, we know it's to give the illusion the economy is on the rebound, but my relator was giddy anticipating her upcoming sales increase volume.

Expect a couple domestic spending bills to go through as well, just to slightly ease the burden in time for November.

TRUTH Divemaster. Big time TRUTH.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

From what I've read.....possibly a rate change in March!  All bets are off in case of war escalation!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Japanese Firm to Acquire U.S. Steel for Almost $15 Billion — National Security Concern

Nippon Steel Corporation (NSC), Japan’s top steelmaker, is set to acquire United States Steel Corporation  (“U. S. Steel”) in a cash transaction valued at nearly $15 billion. This acquisition raises questions about the future of American industry and labor amid larger national security conversations.

U.S. Steel is a steel producer that supplies products to many industries, including automotive, construction, appliances, energy, containers, and packaging. It was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. As of 2022, U.S. Steel is the 27th largest steelmaker in the world, producing about 14.5 million tonnes of liquid steel annually.

The definitive agreement, which has already been approved by both companies’ boards of directors, will see NSC pay $55.00 per U.S Steel share.

This price is a 40% premium over the closing stock price as of December 15, 2023, reflecting a 14.1 billion equity value and the assumption of debt, summing up to a total enterprise value of $14.9 billion.

“NSC’s acquisition of U. S. Steel will enhance its world-leading manufacturing and technology capabilities and enable it to expand the geographic areas in which NSC can better serve all of its stakeholders, including customers and society at large. The transaction will further diversify NSC’s global footprint by significantly expanding its current production in the United States, adding to its primary geographies of Japan, ASEAN, and India. As a result of NSC’s acquisition of U. S. Steel, its expected total annual crude steel capacity will reach 86 million tonnes – accelerating progress towards NSC’s strategic goal of 100 million tonnes of global crude steel capacity annually,” according to the news release.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/japanese-firm-acquire-u-s-steel-almost-15/

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

On 11/28/2023 at 9:23 PM, bigwave said:

image.thumb.png.2a30258bc943731157e4c597a1840afc.png

I've often said King George never wet-dreamed the level of control and oppression we live under today.

The Stamp Act kicked off the Revolution, and that was the only tax.

It is well known that churches throughout the colonies set the fires burning.

This is exactly why the government uses churches tax exemption 501c3 as hostage, pulling that status from churches that violate the IRS rules against political speech from the pulpit.

It's only used against Christian churches, as evidenced with obummer's b*sturd "reverend" Wright, the Whitey hating racist in Chicago.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...