Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

30 minutes ago, RV ME said:

Two completely separate issues. Gerrymandering is nothing more than the swamp polyticks assuring their lifetime seat on the gravy train. Voter fraud is the actual casting of illegal ballots.

hotels.com-caption-obvious-president-thu

Votes fraudulently many times in gerrymandering district.....has zero effect on outcome.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

45 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Votes fraudulently many times in gerrymandering district.....has zero effect on outcome.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

I’m confused.  Are you saying voter fraud has never effected an election?  Didn’t think, and sure hope you are not that naive. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, RV ME said:

I’m confused.  Are you saying voter fraud has never effected an election?  Didn’t think, and sure hope you are not that naive. 

And I hope you're not naive enough to believe voter fraud effects more election results than gerrymandering.....where actual legal votes are negated by fraudulent boundary lines.  Voter fraud is negligible when compared to gerrymandering perpetrated by the left and right.  Perhaps we should consider it a standoff and agree to disagree on which effects an election more.   :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And I hope you're not naive enough to believe voter fraud effects more election results than gerrymandering.....where actual legal votes are negated by fraudulent boundary lines.  Voter fraud is negligible when compared to gerrymandering perpetrated by the left and right.  Perhaps we should consider it a standoff and agree to disagree on which effects an election more.   :peace:

GO RV, then BV 

And on that we do agree…….to disagree, as per usual.  I do agree that both gerrymandering and voter fraud do effect elections in their own way, but I am able to separate the two problems in order to work towards a solution to each problem.  You on the other hand seem to say that since the we can’t do anything about politicks gerrymandering, then we should ignore voter fraud since it is insignificant (in your opinion).  Isn’t that kinda of like saying that since we can’t cure cancer we ignore childhood leukemia since it affects an insignificant portion of the population?

Since voting districts are drawn by the various States, gerrymandering is more of a local problem, not federal.  One solution to overcome the gerrymandering polyticks would be simple term limits, and maybe voting into office Statesmen instead of con men.  Easier said than done, I know, but shown to be possible by the TEA Party Representatives and Senators.  Grassroot juggernaut that upset the system and first brought the politicks wrath from both sides after unseating numerous incumbents on either side of the swamp.  I know that many of these had no problem convincing themselves that the Washington cesspool was a comfy sauna, but when that happens vote them out too.

As for the very real problem of voter fraud, simple solutions would be no early voting (except for military, but we already had that conversation) and voter ID required.

Two problems, two solutions.  If one is easier to implement than the other, then so be it and get er done and then work on the other.  But inaction on one issue while using the other issue as the excuse seems like a very lame excuse to me.

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, RV ME said:

And on that we do agree…….to disagree, as per usual.  I do agree that both gerrymandering and voter fraud do effect elections in their own way, but I am able to separate the two problems in order to work towards a solution to each problem.  You on the other hand seem to say that since the we can’t do anything about politicks gerrymandering, then we should ignore voter fraud since it is insignificant (in your opinion).  Isn’t that kinda of like saying that since we can’t cure cancer we ignore childhood leukemia since it affects an insignificant portion of the population?

Since voting districts are drawn by the various States, gerrymandering is more of a local problem, not federal.  One solution to overcome the gerrymandering polyticks would be simple term limits, and maybe voting into office Statesmen instead of con men.  Easier said than done, I know, but shown to be possible by the TEA Party Representatives and Senators.  Grassroot juggernaut that upset the system and first brought the politicks wrath from both sides after unseating numerous incumbents on either side of the swamp.  I know that many of these had no problem convincing themselves that the Washington cesspool was a comfy sauna, but when that happens vote them out too.

As for the very real problem of voter fraud, simple solutions would be no early voting (except for military, but we already had that conversation) and voter ID required.

Two problems, two solutions.  If one is easier to implement than the other, then so be it and get er done and then work on the other.  But inaction on one issue while using the other issue as the excuse seems like a very lame excuse to me.

"...Statesmen instead of con men...", seriously?  Not even you could type that with a straight face having voted for Trump, aka Mr 40 cents on the dollar, or Mr 3500 lawsuits and climbing, or even Mr Predisent.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, RV ME said:

Excellent !!!

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

"...Statesmen instead of con men...", seriously?  Not even you could type that with a straight face having voted for Trump, aka Mr 40 cents on the dollar, or Mr 3500 lawsuits and climbing, or even Mr Predisent.  :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Disappointed in this response from you, I would say you intentionally dodged from giving RVME an answer....because you could possibly be in agreement.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

Disappointed in this response from you, I would say you intentionally dodged from giving RVME an answer....because you could possibly be in agreement.

I'm in agreement with many things RV ME has stated on this thread....however, the existence of rampant voter fraud and Trump's "Statesmen" status we can't and won't ever come to terms on.

GO RV, then BV

46 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm in agreement with many things RV ME has stated on this thread....however, the existence of rampant voter fraud and Trump's "Statesmen" status we can't and won't ever come to terms on.

GO RV, then BV

Exactly which districts did Trump gerrymander in your State?  In any State?

And why do you keep adding an adjective before “voter fraud”?  I said a single illegal vote is one too many, especially if it can easily be thwarted.  I ask again, how many illegal votes are acceptable to you before you can declare it a problem that needs to be solved?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

On 7/21/2017 at 10:30 PM, nstoolman1 said:

VOTER I.D

It can not get any easier. No I.D. No vote. 

Actually it can.

PURPLE THUMBS

Everyone who votes dips their thumb into purple dye that cannot be washed off and lasts for 24 hours. With most states that have successfully implemented voter id and the fact they also allow DLs to go to illegals, voter id can be fraudulent in itself. As most believe VOTER ID equates to DLs. Purple thumbs prevent dual vote casting unless someone were to chop off their thumb. Those who don't have thumbs can dip their big toe. No big toe put a purple dot on them somewhere but not on their face. 

Iraq did it! They had purple thumbs when they voted. Voter ID when looked into it is actually not as fraud preventive as we were led to believe. Any non-citizen who holds a driver's license can still vote in California (as an example. While California is supposed to mark noncitizen driver's licenses we only have to look at who is behind the counter at the BMVs to realize the DL will not work for California in certain areas. This brings us to the National ID card debate, should we be required to have a national ID card given to us by the US Government? We have one its called a passport. This slope then continues downward because as of right now passports are voluntary and not required to have. If it becomes mandatory for everyone to own a National ID card, this becomes the loss of freedom for the very security the Founders warned us against. Voter Fraud does take place. However, it is the onus upon those officials to make sure that it is squelched as much as humanly possible. With groups like Acorn (Obama's community organization group) then Voter fraud will only be more prevalent in today's society. Is there a final solution? Maybe. Maybe not. What is created by man will always be subjected to the flaws of man.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

:o doh!!!!

ummmm ... because it's NOT from the POST :blink::wacko:  It's a Washington Times article !!!!

Oh my bad.... Does that make a difference? Is their news real?

Who owns the Washington Times newspaper?
Founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification Church leader Sun Myung Moon, the Times was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church until 2010, in which Moon and a group of former executives purchased the paper.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Actually it can.

PURPLE THUMBS

Everyone who votes dips their thumb into purple dye that cannot be washed off and lasts for 24 hours. With most states that have successfully implemented voter id and the fact they also allow DLs to go to illegals, voter id can be fraudulent in itself. As most believe VOTER ID equates to DLs. Purple thumbs prevent dual vote casting unless someone were to chop off their thumb. Those who don't have thumbs can dip their big toe. No big toe put a purple dot on them somewhere but not on their face. 

Iraq did it! They had purple thumbs when they voted. Voter ID when looked into it is actually not as fraud preventive as we were led to believe. Any non-citizen who holds a driver's license can still vote in California (as an example. While California is supposed to mark noncitizen driver's licenses we only have to look at who is behind the counter at the BMVs to realize the DL will not work for California in certain areas. This brings us to the National ID card debate, should we be required to have a national ID card given to us by the US Government? We have one its called a passport. This slope then continues downward because as of right now passports are voluntary and not required to have. If it becomes mandatory for everyone to own a National ID card, this becomes the loss of freedom for the very security the Founders warned us against. Voter Fraud does take place. However, it is the onus upon those officials to make sure that it is squelched as much as humanly possible. With groups like Acorn (Obama's community organization group) then Voter fraud will only be more prevalent in today's society. Is there a final solution? Maybe. Maybe not. What is created by man will always be subjected to the flaws of man.

No National ID required.  Voter ID must start with voter registration and at the State level.  SCOTUS upheld my States’ law requiring birth certificate or proof of citizenship when registering to vote.  Once the legality of registering has been confirmed, you then need to present a valid ID at the polls in order to vote.

Note: Beginning January 1, 2013, any person who is not on the voter registration list in Kansas must submit proof of U.S. citizenship as part of the registration process………. Only after a new application is fully filled out, and turned in with a citizenship document, can the person be added to the voter registration list.

http://www.voteks.org/before-you-vote/how-do-i-register.html

To paraphrase Forrest' momma, simple is as simple does.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RV ME said:

No National ID required.  Voter ID must start with voter registration and at the State level.  SCOTUS upheld my States’ law requiring birth certificate or proof of citizenship when registering to vote.  Once the legality of registering has been confirmed, you then need to present a valid ID at the polls in order to vote.

Note: Beginning January 1, 2013, any person who is not on the voter registration list in Kansas must submit proof of U.S. citizenship as part of the registration process………. Only after a new application is fully filled out, and turned in with a citizenship document, can the person be added to the voter registration list.

http://www.voteks.org/before-you-vote/how-do-i-register.html

To paraphrase Forrest' momma, simple is as simple does.

You are speaking to the voter registration process, altogether a different process. The voter ID is speaking to the voting process which comes after the voter registration. As a person could be legally registered, on the roles, and have a vote cast via someone else who claims to be that person. This is where the Voter ID law comes into play to verify the one casting the vote is the one who is legally registered to vote. The purple thumb is the prevention of dual casting for things like bussing around individuals to different precincts to cast multiple ballots. This actually happened. I agree with you, proof of citizenship is needed to register. I also spoke to the DL issue in which I pointed to California but at this time Automatic Registration is happening and it's precursor Motor Voter Registration is prevalent in many states. It was in Ohio Indiana and North Carolina during this past election. This means if you were to get your DL you could opt to register to vote. What is required for a DL? Birth Certificate? Utility Bill with your current address on it? Many US Citizens are born outside the country so is the sole piece of proof of citizenship the birth certificate? You have to show your birth certificate not to prove your citizenship status at the BMV but to prove your age.

Kansas the law says after a certain date, so if you are not a US Citizen and on the voter rolls before January 2013, a noncitizen can still vote? Most states don't have voter registration expiration dates. They only expire when you move from your current location to a new voting district. Thus initiating the voting registration process again. Unless Kansas told everyone in the state that it's residents have to re-register to vote after January 2013 and completely purged its lists to start from scratch, then I might say okay. They didn't though and it's too easy to get by this superficial date in the sand.    

• Upvote 1

Let me give you an example of what I speak to here. I worked for a fortune 500 company they had over 300 applications that their users used on a daily basis. Every day the leads for those applications would verify the people in their division continued to work at the company and still have access to the app. This was called reconciliation. Comparing of two lists and removing those inconsistencies with the master list. I just can't come up with a willy nilly list, the employee has a smart card in which they have to insert into their keyboard everyday to get access to use the system. The smartcard has the employee's picture on it so that when they go through security they are verified. To get the smartcard they have to go through HR which verifies the information.

What you describe is the HR part of the smartcard process and what the Voter ID card is talking about is the access to the app or the ballot. You cannot access your app which is on the company's computer unless you have gone through security and registered with HR. Through verification of HR you receive your smartcard which is then checked by security ti make sure it is you so you can now access the app on your computer. That is how simple this is.

• Upvote 1

And then there's this...

Study: 8,471 Cases of Double Voting Uncovered in 21 States

Blurry-Voter-AP-David-Goldman--640x450.j
AP/David Goldman

by BREITBART NEWS24 Jul 20175,121

As the debate over President Donald Trump’s voter fraud commission intensifies, a new study has found 8,471 instances of double voting during the 2016 elections occurring in 21 states.

The nonpartisan Government Accountability Institute (GAI), which was cofounded by Breitbart News Senior Editor-at-Large Peter Schweizer and former Breitbart Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon, analyzed data from 21 U.S. states and found that 7,271 ballots were cast in more than one state by individuals with the identical first and last name, middle initial, birthdate, and partial Social Security number. Another 1,200 double votes meeting the same criteria were detected within the same state. Given the high methodological bar employed, GAI says the statistical “probability of correctly matching two records with the same name, birthdate, and Social Security number is close to 100 percent.”

The 37-page study is unique in that while most past voter fraud analyses have used statistical models to project fraud rates, the GAI report identified actual matches of real votes cast using public voter information rolls. “There are currently no government agencies or private entities that compare all state voter rolls to detect duplicate voting fraud,” states the report.

GAI says the reason it only examined 21 states is because the government watchdog group encountered numerous hurdles in gathering state voter data, including: “exorbitant costs,” woefully disorganized and incomplete data, and “outright rejected requests” from states. Still, “extending GAI’s conservative matching method to include all 50 states would indicate an expected minimum of 45,000 high-confidence duplicate voting matches,” says the report.

The same individual casting more than one ballot represents an aggressive form of voter fraud; other types of voter fraud can include falsifying registration information, destroying ballots, or noncitizen voting. GAI says the 8,471 instances of double voting it uncovered “should be investigated to determine whether two votes were cast by the same person or if identity theft occurred.”

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Theseus said:

Actually it can.

PURPLE THUMBS

You don't even need a DL to vote in Ca. Voter officials are not allowed to ask for ID when you show up at the polls. You literally can run from precinct to precinct if you want and ask for a provisional ballot based on any name you see on the book when you walk in to the polling place. You get enough people doing that along with all the absentee ballots in the names of dead people and you can swing a large club in voter fraud.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Theseus said:

You are speaking to the voter registration process, altogether a different process. The voter ID is speaking to the voting process which comes after the voter registration. As a person could be legally registered, on the roles, and have a vote cast via someone else who claims to be that person. This is where the Voter ID law comes into play to verify the one casting the vote is the one who is legally registered to vote. The purple thumb is the prevention of dual casting for things like bussing around individuals to different precincts to cast multiple ballots. This actually happened. I agree with you, proof of citizenship is needed to register. I also spoke to the DL issue in which I pointed to California but at this time Automatic Registration is happening and it's precursor Motor Voter Registration is prevalent in many states. It was in Ohio Indiana and North Carolina during this past election. This means if you were to get your DL you could opt to register to vote. What is required for a DL? Birth Certificate? Utility Bill with your current address on it? Many US Citizens are born outside the country so is the sole piece of proof of citizenship the birth certificate? You have to show your birth certificate not to prove your citizenship status at the BMV but to prove your age.

Kansas the law says after a certain date, so if you are not a US Citizen and on the voter rolls before January 2013, a noncitizen can still vote? Most states don't have voter registration expiration dates. They only expire when you move from your current location to a new voting district. Thus initiating the voting registration process again. Unless Kansas told everyone in the state that it's residents have to re-register to vote after January 2013 and completely purged its lists to start from scratch, then I might say okay. They didn't though and it's too easy to get by this superficial date in the sand.    

Actually, to get the law passed, and for SCOTUS approval, there was the arbitrary date set of 1/1/13 and anyone not registered by that date going forward had to provide proof of citizenship, those on the roles prior were grandfathered in.  Not perfect, I know, but that was what it took to get it passed.

As for the actual voting, the State issues the local voting rolls, and a person can only be on the rolls once.  I am not against a purple finger, but who actually gets to dip their digit is equally if not more important.

I believe we are splitting hairs here.  We agree that the registration and the voting both need to be verified.  If we combine both of our ideas, proof of citizenship to register, proof of ID to vote, and purple finger proof of voting once, sounds like a plan to me.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

You don't even need a DL to vote in Ca. Voter officials are not allowed to ask for ID when you show up at the polls. You literally can run from precinct to precinct if you want and ask for a provisional ballot based on any name you see on the book when you walk in to the polling place. You get enough people doing that along with all the absentee ballots in the names of dead people and you can swing a large club in voter fraud.

You mean like this example https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/18/project_veritas_exposes_organized_voter_fraud_on_a_massive_scale.html

where a Democrat Operative, Scott Foval, admits on video they have been bussing people in to vote? This exactly why Voter ID is needed. 

Democratic Operative Explains Voter Fraud: We've Been Busing People In For Fifty Years

Posted By Tim Hains 
On Date October 18, 2016

In the second video from James O'Keefe's Project Veritas Action series on the DNC and Hillarious Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives explain in detail how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. In the video, Democratic politico Scott Foval, who was fired after the release of Part 1 of this series, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. 

Related Video: Obama: Trump Needs To "Stop Whining" About A Rigged Election

"It's a very easy thing for Republicans to say they're bussing people in," Foval says in the video. "Well you know what? We've been bussing people in to deal with you fuckin' assholes for fifty years and we're not going to stop now. We're just going to find a different way to do it."

Related Video: Trump: "Naive" To Say Election Can't Be Rigged, "Two Million Dead People Are Registered To Vote"

"I think backwards from how they would prosecute if they could, and then try to build out the method to avoid that," he says about organizing voter fraud by bringing people from state to state to vote illegally. "Let's just say, in theory, if a major investigation came up of major vote fraud that way, how would they prove it? And who would they charge? Are they going to charge each individual with voter fraud? Or are they going to go after the facilitator for conspiracy, which they could prove? It's one thing if all these people drive up in their personal cars. If there's a bus involved, that changes the dynamic... You can prove conspiracy if there's a bus, but if there are cars, it is much harder to prove."

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Judicial Watch Warns California to Clean Voter Registration Lists or Face Federal Lawsuit

AUGUST 04, 2017

Data Show LA, San Diego, San Francisco Have More Registered Voters than Eligible Adult Citizens – LA Voting Rolls Have 144% of the Total Number of Eligible Residents

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced it sent a notice-of-violation letter to the state of California and 11 of its counties threatening to sue in federal court if it does not clean its voter registration lists as mandated by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). Both the NVRA and the federal Help America Vote Act require states to take reasonable steps to maintain accurate voting rolls. The August 1 letter was sent on behalf of several Judicial Watch California supporters and the Election Integrity Project California, Inc.

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

Under Section 8 of the NVRA, states are required to make a reasonable effort to remove the names of ineligible voters from official lists due to “the death of the registrant” or “a change in the residence of the registrant,” and requires states to ensure noncitizens are not registered to vote.

There is “strong circumstantial evidence that California municipalities are not conducting reasonable voter registration list maintenance as mandated under the NVRA,” Judicial Watch wrote in the notice letter sent to California Secretary of State Alex Padilla.

Judicial Watch referred California officials to a settlement agreement it reached with the State of Ohio in which Ohio agreed to update and maintain its voter registration lists and to keep a current voter registration list online and available for public access.

“California’s voting rolls are an absolute mess that undermines the very idea of clean elections,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said. “It is urgent that California take reasonable steps to clean up its rolls. We will sue if state officials fail to act.”

In April, Judicial Watch sent notice-of-violation letters threatening to sue 11 states having counties in which the number of registered voters exceeds the number of voting-age citizens.  The states are: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina and Tennessee.

On July 18, Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit against Montgomery County and the Maryland State Boards of Elections under the NVRA. The lawsuit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland, Baltimore Division (Judicial Watch vs. Linda H. Lamone, et al. (No. 1:17-cv-02006)).

Election Integrity Project California, Inc. is a registered non-profit corporation that seeks to preserve a government of, by, and for the people. To that end, Election Integrity Project California empowers citizen volunteers through education and training to protect the integrity of the electoral process in California.

The director of Judicial Watch’s Election Integrity Project is senior attorney Robert Popper, who was formerly deputy chief of the Voting Section of the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department.

https://t.co/hzIWaChMWC

• Upvote 2

Let's think about that for a second ...

from the 2016 Presidential Election Results for California

County                               Clinton                   Trump

Imperial (102%),                 28,467                  11,295

Lassen (102%),                    7,574                    2,224

Los Angeles (112%),      1,893,770               620,285

Monterey (104%),               64,733                  26,378

San Diego (138%),           567,243                386,807

San Francisco (114%),     312,443                  34,493

San Mateo (111%),           219,580                  53,731

Santa Cruz (109%),            85,185                  20,158

Solano (111%),                   97,159                  49,595

Stanislaus (102%),             73,939                  72,960

and Yolo (110%)                 34,460                  13,178

TOTALS                         3,384,553             1,291,104

Now if we remove the over % votes from each candidate ...

Imperial (102%),                 27,909                  11,074

Lassen (102%),                    7,425                    2,180

Los Angeles (112%),      1,690,866               553,826

Monterey (104%),               62,243                  25,363

San Diego (138%),           411,046                280,295

San Francisco (114%),     274,073                  30,257

San Mateo (111%),           197,820                  48,406

Santa Cruz (109%),            78,151                  18,494

Solano (111%),                   87,531                  44,680

Stanislaus (102%),             72,489                  71,529

and Yolo (110%)                 31,327                  11,980

TOTALS                         2,940,880             1,098,085

Hitlery loses 443,673 votes to Trump`s 193,019 a GAIN of 250,653 votes for Trump !!!

Now if we remove the over % votes ONLY from the candidate most likely to have cheated  ...

Imperial (102%),                 27,909                  11,295

Lassen (102%),                    7,425                    2,224

Los Angeles (112%),      1,690,866               620,285

Monterey (104%),               62,243                  26,378

San Diego (138%),           411,046                386,807

San Francisco (114%),     274,073                  34,493

San Mateo (111%),           197,820                  53,731

Santa Cruz (109%),            78,151                  20,158

Solano (111%),                   87,531                  49,595

Stanislaus (102%),             72,489                  72,960

and Yolo (110%)                 31,327                  13,178

TOTALS                         2,940,880             1,291,104

Hitlery loses 443,673 votes and there's a GAIN of 443,673 votes for Trump !!!

EITHER WAY TRUMP is still the WINNER!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BJinMontreal said:

Let's think about that for a second ...

from the 2016 Presidential Election Results for California

Imperial (102%),                 28,467                  11,295

Lassen (102%),                    7,574                    2,224

Los Angeles (112%),      1,893,770               620,285

Monterey (104%),               64,733                  26,378

San Diego (138%),           567,243                386,807

San Francisco (114%),     312,443                  34,493

San Mateo (111%),           219,580                  53,731

Santa Cruz (109%),            85,185                  20,158

Solano (111%),                   97,159                  49,595

Stanislaus (102%),             73,939                  72,960

and Yolo (110%)                 34,460                  13,178

TOTALS                         3,384,553             1,291,104

Now if we remove the over % votes from each candidate ...

Imperial (102%),                 27,909                  11,074

Lassen (102%),                    7,425                    2,180

Los Angeles (112%),      1,690,866               553,826

Monterey (104%),               62,243                  25,363

San Diego (138%),           411,046                280,295

San Francisco (114%),     274,073                  30,257

San Mateo (111%),           197,820                  48,406

Santa Cruz (109%),            78,151                  18,494

Solano (111%),                   87,531                  44,680

Stanislaus (102%),             72,489                  71,529

and Yolo (110%)                 31,327                  11,980

TOTALS                         2,940,880             1,098,085

Hitlery loses 443,673 votes to Trump`s 193,019 a GAIN of 250,653 votes for Trump !!!

Now if we remove the over % votes ONLY from the candidate most likely to have cheated  ...

Imperial (102%),                 27,909                  11,295

Lassen (102%),                    7,425                    2,224

Los Angeles (112%),      1,690,866               620,285

Monterey (104%),               62,243                  26,378

San Diego (138%),           411,046                386,807

San Francisco (114%),     274,073                  34,493

San Mateo (111%),           197,820                  53,731

Santa Cruz (109%),            78,151                  20,158

Solano (111%),                   87,531                  49,595

Stanislaus (102%),             72,489                  72,960

and Yolo (110%)                 31,327                  13,178

TOTALS                         2,940,880             1,291,104

Hitlery loses 443,673 votes and there's a GAIN of 443,673 votes for Trump !!!

EITHER WAY TRUMP is still the WINNER!!!

Yup he's the winner and America loses...

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4