Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump renews attack on ‘Fake News CNN’ after retraction

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I don't mean  to harp on you but I have to point out something.

For 8 yrs we had to endure the agony of Obutthead but I didn't spend all my time attacking himEVERY DAY. Sure I took my shots like everyone else butit wasn't a constant barrage. You cannot say the same about Trump.

So are you saying when it comes to Trump bashing.....one day on, one day off would suffice?  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

48 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So are you saying when it comes to Trump bashing.....one day on, one day off would suffice?  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

All  I'm saying that focusing all your Energies and effort into bashing one person isn't healthy. There are other issues to debate other concerns to consider. When's the last time you ever posted in a Dinar news thread? Again I'm not meaning to harp or be negative towards you or B/A in any way it's just this is not not normal behavior. This is not healthy.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

All  I'm saying that focusing all your Energies and effort into bashing one person isn't healthy. There are other issues to debate other concerns to consider. When's the last time you ever posted in a Dinar news thread? Again I'm not meaning to harp or be negative towards you or B/A in any way it's just this is not not normal behavior. This is not healthy.

Mowed my lawn and watered the ferns yesterday.  :D

GO RV, then BV

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:
19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Mowed my lawn and watered the ferns yesterday.  :D

GO RV, then BV

:facepalm2:OH BROTHER :lol:

That's funny, I just finished mowing... Great minds... LOL...

LGD, I do post news when I find something that Yota hasn't already posted, which is very rarely... And I post the occasional MTN Goat chat. And I like to post/chat in the penny stock or world economy threads. Ol' Jim is good for the economic stuff. But posting in the political thread is a lot of fun. The folks here keep it very interesting. In fact if you look at my history of posting I never did post in political until last year, and I have to admit, much like Rush, I got addicted. Fortunately it doesn't cost $8 a thrill.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Hey Rush, got any Quaaludes you can spare? Dope head, zero credibility...

B/A

Hey bean brain. What you should really do is slam the entire Body of Christ. Which is made up of those who believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior. Go into any Christian Church that follows the Bible from the first page to the last page, and you will find a collection of dopers,  alcoholics,  murderers, liers, divorced folk, prostitutes, & cheaters. And even worse. You see through Christ it's not a matter of the Sin you committed, or where you were. It's a matter of what you did with the redemption life Jesus purchased for you on the cross with His blood. Slamming Limbaugh because he had an addiction to meds because of a medical issue is lame as the news reporting coming out of CNN at this point in their history. Weather or not you agree with his politics is one thing, but when you examine what he has done with his life since getting the help he needed is exemplary.  What's next from you, a statement that you don't believe the holocaust occurred in WWII. Watch it buddy, I lost family in that action. Your answers often make you sound like nothing more than  a RINO  in a Democrats clothing. I will pray for you tonight.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Hey bean brain. What you should really do is slam the entire Body of Christ. Which is made up of those who believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior. Go into any Christian Church that follows the Bible from the first page to the last page, and you will find a collection of dopers,  alcoholics,  murderers, liers, divorced folk, prostitutes, & cheaters. And even worse. You see through Christ it's not a matter of the Sin you committed, or where you were. It's a matter of what you did with the redemption life Jesus purchased for you on the cross with His blood. Slamming Limbaugh because he had an addiction to meds because of a medical issue is lame as the news reporting coming out of CNN at this point in their history. Weather or not you agree with his politics is one thing, but when you examine what he has done with his life since getting the help he needed is exemplary.  What's next from you, a statement that you don't believe the holocaust occurred in WWII. Watch it buddy, I lost family in that action. Your answers often make you sound like nothing more than  a RINO  in a Democrats clothing. I will pray for you tonight.

What a clown... Not you but Rush... Although birds of a feather...

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Did you even listen to the video, or did you do what most Rush haters do and regurgitate the Left wing propaganda? 

So I will give you three simple answers to see where you stand...

1) no, I never clicked the link.

2) I clicked the link but never watched the entire video. 

3) I watched the entire video.

I have a $5 bill betting I know how you will answer. 

Indy 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Eye planks, eye planks everywhere.....including mine.  :mellow:

GO RV, then BV 

Birds of a feather ... good one. Slick. Smoothly got it in there. Says the man with the bright red nose, flamming red hair, suffering from a severe case of male pattern baldness. You're still laying on the white face #10 a little heavy.

Shabs: What people often fail to realize is that entire parable regarding taking the plank out of your eye 1st is that, yes we have our own sins and imperfections that we must deal with with God. Also, if we ever get there in our walk with God, once we have removed these things from our life and relationship; then we should go to our brother/sister in love and prayer to help them to remove that thing(s) that are keeping them from seeing clearly that which God has in store for them. At that point it's not judgement or condemnation, it's an act of love. Adds another dimension to the other biblical phrase we all know ... lean not unto your own understanding. Look up the rest of this last verse and read the chapter. All will be enlightened. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you can get past the first couple minutes of this guy's tirade, he does lay down some valid points about the demise of CNN...it will from this day forward never be seen as the same news organization. Trump as "CNN by the b@!!s" and there is nothing they can do about it...😰

Indy 

• Upvote 1