Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Chatter Summation (Author Unknown)

Trimark

Great post. You know whats funny though? The 14th is on a.........wait for it.............Monday. (lol)

I know a R (Rick) Skelton from the southern IN area that I havent spoken to or seen in years. Would this happen to be you? Its hard to tell from your picture. Just curious.....

Thanks for the post :)

I recently posted this information below to another article. Maybe it will

help to give some insight into this talk about supposed pressuring.

I do not agree at all that we or anyone else will "pressure" Iraq to revalue their currency.

This is again wishful thinking only to those who hold dinar and think anyone is or can pressure

Iraq. According to this New York Fed article, it is unlikely anything of the sort is happening.

Fed article

This is a quote from the article link:

* Under a fixed exchange rate system, devaluation and revaluation are official changes in the value of a country's currency relative to other currencies.

Under a floating exchange rate system, market forces generate changes in the value of the currency, known as currency depreciation or appreciation.

* In a fixed exchange rate system, both devaluation and revaluation can be conducted by policymakers, usually motivated by market pressures.

* The charter of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) directs policymakers to avoid "manipulating exchange rates...to gain an unfair competitive advantage over other members."

At the Bretton Woods Conference in July 1944, international leaders sought to insure a stable post-war international economic environment by creating a fixed exchange rate system.

The United States played a leading role in the new arrangement, with the value of other currencies fixed in relation to the dollar and the value of the dollar fixed in terms of gold—$35

an ounce. Following the Bretton Woods agreement, the United States authorities took actions to hold down the growth of foreign central bank dollar reserves to reduce the pressure

for conversion of official dollar holdings into gold. "

---

"Under a fixed exchange rate system, only a decision by a country's government or monetary authority can alter the official value of the currency. Governments do, occasionally, take such

measures, often in response to unusual market pressures. Devaluation, the deliberate downward adjustment in the official exchange rate, reduces the currency's value; in contrast, a revaluation

is an upward change in the currency's value."

---

...only a decision by a country's government or monetary AUTHORITY can ALTER the official value of the currency...."

I hope this information helps, and it is clear to me there is going to be NO pressures placed upon Iraq for this....THEIR government must

revalue when it is time....not due to supposed pressure. That does not mean there is NOT some pressure...but according to the above article,

it can only be the Iraqi Gov. that can alter their currency values.

Read more:

Hope this is helpful....

All my best! :)

Jim

---

• Upvote 3

another site Summation (author unknown) 7/8/10

Here is the situation as best as we can determine. We could be wrong, but the intel is strong.

Iraq is under a PILE of pressure to get this political stuff done, and of course, get the RV done.

That is no secret.

China made some huge deals and let them out of $8 B in debt.

Other countries have forgiven a lot of debt.

Kuwait made a deal with them.

China also has been awarded about 60% or 70% of the oil contracts.

There are 4 countries that have oil contracts that really want to start drilling like crazy.

GE stopped work on the power plants because they want to get paid in a tradeable currency.

Iraq just announced the 5 year plan to build Iraq back — 2700 projects — and they don’t have the money to do any of them.

There are TONS of companies waiting to roll in with their investment dollars and technology, but everybody is waiting.

There are 18 other countries waiting to RV their currencies.

The IMF is sick of these delays.

The UN, IMF, China, Europe, US, the World Bank, and the IRAQI PEOPLE all are pressuring these guys to get it done.

We think that Biden was sent there to deliver 2 messages — LOUD AND CLEAR — LAID DOWN THE LAW.

Message #1 — If you guys don’t get this done by the 14th (constitutionally they have 30 days, which runs out on the 14th) then the UN and the US will step in and MAKE THE DECISIONS that need to be made to put the government in place.

A whole new level of pressure.

Iraq is also OUT OF MONEY.

They asked for a $3.8 Billion loan from the IMF to run the country until they get everything done.

The IMF approved it, but they are handing it out in very small pieces.

So far we think the have given them about $400 million.

Biden probably delivered another message — Message #2 — You ain’t getting any more money either.

The Iraqis have to do this themselves, if at all possible, because of the perception around the world.

It would NOT be good for the UN and US to have to go in there and finish it.

All of a sudden we see a whole different attitude being reported over there — Maliki is really negotiating with Allawi, and it looks like they are actually working things out.

Now, some sources are talking about the RV happening this week, some are talking next week.

No one really knows when it will happen.

What we DO KNOW —- it that it WILL HAPPEN —— SOON.

Maybe with these ADDITIONAL PRESSURES being put on them, they might just get these political situations resolved and get the government in place. Then the RV can happen.

So just be patient.

The end is near.

Say your prayers.

Enorrste response

Wow! What a great summation of the current situation! I don’t care what you say, folks, but this guy is doing his homework. I truly wish that I had said it exactly as he did! Great job and well put! What else can I say?

Steve

Sounds good. Seems like the intel makes sense. Its like everyone has built a huge engine and we are all waiting for it to startup !!

Here is the situation as best as we can determine. We could be wrong, but the intel is strong.

Iraq is under a PILE of pressure to get this political stuff done, and of course, get the RV done.

That is no secret.

China made some huge deals and let them out of $8 B in debt.

Other countries have forgiven a lot of debt.

Kuwait made a deal with them.

China also has been awarded about 60% or 70% of the oil contracts.

There are 4 countries that have oil contracts that really want to start drilling like crazy.

GE stopped work on the power plants because they want to get paid in a tradeable currency.

Iraq just announced the 5 year plan to build Iraq back — 2700 projects — and they don’t have the money to do any of them.

There are TONS of companies waiting to roll in with their investment dollars and technology, but everybody is waiting.

There are 18 other countries waiting to RV their currencies.

The IMF is sick of these delays.

The UN, IMF, China, Europe, US, the World Bank, and the IRAQI PEOPLE all are pressuring these guys to get it done.

We think that Biden was sent there to deliver 2 messages — LOUD AND CLEAR — LAID DOWN THE LAW.

Message #1 — If you guys don’t get this done by the 14th (constitutionally they have 30 days, which runs out on the 14th) then the UN and the US will step in and MAKE THE DECISIONS that need to be made to put the government in place.

A whole new level of pressure.

Iraq is also OUT OF MONEY.

They asked for a $3.8 Billion loan from the IMF to run the country until they get everything done.

The IMF approved it, but they are handing it out in very small pieces.

So far we think the have given them about $400 million.

Biden probably delivered another message — Message #2 — You ain’t getting any more money either.

The Iraqis have to do this themselves, if at all possible, because of the perception around the world.

It would NOT be good for the UN and US to have to go in there and finish it.

All of a sudden we see a whole different attitude being reported over there — Maliki is really negotiating with Allawi, and it looks like they are actually working things out.

Now, some sources are talking about the RV happening this week, some are talking next week.

No one really knows when it will happen.

What we DO KNOW —- it that it WILL HAPPEN —— SOON.

Maybe with these ADDITIONAL PRESSURES being put on them, they might just get these political situations resolved and get the government in place. Then the RV can happen.

So just be patient.

The end is near.

Say your prayers.

Enorrste response

Wow! What a great summation of the current situation! I don’t care what you say, folks, but this guy is doing his homework. I truly wish that I had said it exactly as he did! Great job and well put! What else can I say?

Steve

The intel isn't as strong as his assumptions, which leads me to believe he's a pumper like Ennorste and the rest. The only "sources' that are mentioning an RV happening this week are other pumpers.

Enorrste response

Steve

of course he could be wrong.......sorry i meant to say he was wrong.......

Edited by nointel
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah it's great info. But bottom line same old stuff all the pressure to get this done, china 8-billion dollar dept......They have people living on nothing for years if thats not enough then I don't know what to tell you....I just don't get excited anymore about all the milestones....I feel if the government was legit they would have RV already, and I'm not saying that for my frustration's, pure & simply for the sake of humanity. The people of IRAQ are VICTIMS, they deserve to move on & benefit from the Blessing of oil. I guess when you earn a million dinars a day, you don't see that clear enough.... So when they make the government officials live in the uncertainty that the average Iraqi does, matbe you'll get some movement....Just my opinion....But I still think this post was good info......

• Upvote 1

Why is everyone commenting on a post that came out 7 MONTHS AGO!!!! :blink::blink::blink::blink:B)

I kept looking at the date as well TC, thinking what am I missing in the significance of a post from last July 2010.... Glad I ran across your comment for some confirmation... Mystery solved... thanks!!! :lol:

I have such difficulty understanding why it seems so many people on this site take what someone else says as "gospel", when : 1) the post is old, and 2) there are no forms of links/verification for the information in the initial posting. Where did the source info originate from and is it from a credible and verifiable source? Research, people.

• Upvote 1