Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Trade

Mojo

Hey guys not sure if this is worth posting or not but here it goes

I ordered 2 million more from Dinar Trade on Monday , I had e-mailed Ali or sales @dinartrade since Monday and still nothing

no confirmation on my order or any response for that matter In the past there was never this problem has anyone else had or is having this problem

I did post this in rumors but this is no rumor , I will be calling tomorrow if no reply later today and will let you know what i find out and again not sure if this is anything or not

I ordered on Monday online and received confirmation both for the initial transaction and for the receipt of my payment earlier today. The payment receipt ended up in my junk mail folder so you may want to check there in case that's where your receipt ended up. If it isn't there I would call them. :)

i had a friend order 1 million a week and a half ago and got all 10,000 dinar notes then he ordered again 250,00 dinars and got all 10,000 dinar notes he ordered the 25,000 dinar notes maybe he is running really low and waiting for then to come in or he isnt able to get any more because they ran out not sure

Hey guys not sure if this is worth posting or not but here it goes

I ordered 2 million more from Dinar Trade on Monday , I had e-mailed Ali or sales @dinartrade since Monday and still nothing

no confirmation on my order or any response for that matter In the past there was never this problem has anyone else had or is having this problem

I did post this in rumors but this is no rumor , I will be calling tomorrow if no reply later today and will let you know what i find out and again not sure if this is anything or not

Sounds like your oder never went thru I would call them now

Yeah i got the e-mail that said thank you for your order on Monday but nothing after that most of the time the next day i will get a shipped e-mail the next day or maybe the following day

anyways we will see

You know I had, what I thought, was an odd occurence. I ordered from him last week and I got my normal email notifications shortly after ordering. The strange thing about this order, or at least I should say different, is that I have ALWAYS ordered the 25K notes and I received all 10K notes. I thought this was odd because the 10K notes are more expensive to order than the 25K. I thought about it when I received my order and was hesitant to bring that to DV thinking I would get all kinds of reasoning as to why he sent me 10K notes almost in an attempt to make me look crazy for considering this may be a sign that 25K's are being withheld pending the upcoming RV.

Hmmmmmm...Is this a sign, maybe not, but one of those things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

i would check your fed ex tracking....im sure you thought of that....next obviously is call dinartrade

Never got a tracking number just the first e-mail thank you for your order , I would think as many times as i have e-mailed now

someone would say sorry or kiss my aress

I just cant get in my head why your still buying more IQD.

Do you not know when enough is enough?

"He who is greedy is always in want.”

Greed can be defined -- I WIN -- YOU LOSE. If you acquired you're money HONESTLY -- then you should be able to invest it HONESTLY without LIMITS -- big difference from I WIN -- YOU LOSE -- or GREED. All humans should ASPIRE INFINITE ABUNDANCE. Abundance is a gift from the DIVINE -- one should honor the DIVINE by accepting this gift GRACIOUSLY and helping those IN NEED -- not those WHO GREED.

Edited by EBJNYC
  • Upvote 10

Dinar Trade had back order on 25k notes so instead of risking upsetting customers he just sent out the 10k notes at no extra cost.

Apparently his back order of 25k notes has came in. Whenever I have ordered in the past if in the morning they ship that day and I receive them next day FedEx. - Always.

I would say your order did not go through Mojo .

• Upvote 1

I don't see a problem with people buying more dinar. How do you now, they are being greedy? Everyone's financial, employment & lifestyle situation is different. I just purchased my last million, at the beginning of July. I own 2 million, but I also purchased 500,000 for other relatives, that couldn't afford to buy in. I only wanted enough, to either pay-off our debts (if rv'd at .10), or if the rv came in at higher, than have a nice nest egg, so that my poor husband, won't have to work until he's ninety. I stay at home to take care of his dying mother, so I can't really help. I do bring in about $500-$600 a month dog grooming, out of our home. With that money, I've bought dinar, so as to not take away from the bill money, my husband brings home. I don't think, I'm being greedy. I am trying to be sensible about this investment. I think perhaps, your being a tad bit crass. By the way, how many dinar, do you hold?

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

For once I wholeheartedly agree with Zantac! What could possibly cause you to go out and continue to purchase Dinar? I for one am not even 51% convinced this investment will ever come through. I have been in this for six years and can rest assured that what money I have in this can easily be lost and will not affect me. However, to put more and more into it to gain money I cannot begin to spend in a lifetime seems senseless. Help someone in need with your extra money. Stop being as Zantac puts it "greedy"

Not being crass just trying to say there are those on this site that needs financial help! Help them if you have excess!

Edited by financeminister
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Zantac...not trying to be rude at all but why not let people order more if they want to...some people haven't been buying for years like others. Some didn't have the $$$ they needed to get what they wanted. Who cares what others buy. Everyone's timetable is different. I have another investment about to break (penny stock) and when it does...I too will pick up more. The leverage vs risk on this is a no brainer to me. By the way ...I have given away lots of dinars...share now while it feels like toiletpaper. If you hold on to them like hair on a bisquit to give away later you'll just have to pay more taxes. POURITFORWARD

• Upvote 2

For once I wholeheartedly agree with Zantac! What could possibly cause you to go out and continue to purchase Dinar? I for one am not even 51% convinced this investment will ever come through. I have been in this for six years and can rest assured that what money I have in this can easily be lost and will not affect me. However, to put more and more into it to gain money I cannot begin to spend in a lifetime seems senseless. Help someone in need with your extra money. Stop being as Zantac puts it "greedy"

Well, I'm glad you two agree. Quite honestly, it's really none of your business. If people want to spend their money on dinar, so be it! You can make the same argument on the person who goes to Vegas every weekend to spend their hard-earned money playing craps! If your so concerned about other people's money or their sinful greedy ways than throw the bible at them instead of your venom!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

It is not unusual at all, for Dinar Trade to be delayed. Take note that this is a very busy flight season and many orders are shiped via frieght air. The order could be traveling all over the country at this time of year, before it ever reaches you. You'd find the same thing during the holiday season.That said, Dinar Trade is very reliable. Do not fret over the delay or assume the RV is happening. It's par for the course. But if indeed the RV happens asap then yippee!!!!!!

But I do agree with Zantac and Finance Minister about taking caution in regard to purchasing only what you can afford. AND much more importantly than that; DO NOT POST THE AMOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASES ON A PUBLIC SITE. That is a recipe for disaster in so many ways I feel dizzy and floopy just thinking about it. Careful careful careful. While we are a fabulous community here at DV , it's public and anyone can see what you post. JMHO!!!! (best intentions only here.)

Any way looking forward to immense prosperity with you all!

God Bless,

Alice

• Upvote 4

It is not unusual at all, for Dinar Trade to be delayed. Take note that this is a very busy flight season and many orders are shiped via frieght air. The order could be traveling all over the country at this time of year, before it ever reaches you. You'd find the same thing during the holiday season.That said, Dinar Trade is very reliable. Do not fret over the delay or assume the RV is happening. It's par for the course. But if indeed the RV happens asap then yippee!!!!!!

But I do agree with Zantac and Finance Minister about taking caution in regard to purchasing only what you can afford. AND much more importantly than that; DO NOT POST THE AMOUNT OF YOUR PURCHASES ON A PUBLIC SITE. That is a recipe for disaster in so many ways I feel dizzy and floopy just thinking about it. Careful careful careful. While we are a fabulous community here at DV , it's public and anyone can see what you post. JMHO!!!! (best intentions only here.)

Any way looking forward to immense prosperity with you all!

God Bless,

Alice

That is not at all what I get from their posts. I see them being judgemental! Calling people greedy, for their last minute purchases, I believe they care less for the type of financial siyuation they are in. Thank you for your concern, about the posting of the amount of dinar, I hold. But, I am a big girl now and can take care of myself.

Thank you and GOD Bless as well

• Downvote 1

First of all i never said i couldn't afford it and look if i want to buy Dinars i will buy dinars

It sounds like maybe your upset that you cant afford to buy more , Here i got a tip for ya go sell something on ebay ;)

I have always order my Dinar form SafeDinar.com. The very first order I placed, they called me, I had to fax over personal information including my DL#. Last week I ordered form DinarTrade, they asked for no personal information, and like clock work Fed EX showed up with my Dinar the next morning. Mojo I would call them, I am sure there is a mistake. They probably did not get your order. I also have a question. I really do not know how these currency traders actually get their Dinar. Do they have to fly to Iraq and attend an auction or are there transactions all done by wire and mail? Just asking because maybe they are experiencing a shortage because the CBI has been closed for a few days.

Have a great day :)