Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY PREDICTION "GAURANTEED"

6ftnsunny

If you put as much time and energy into your job and real life as you do chasing numb nut rumors on this sight you will all make an extra $1000 on your next paycheck on July 31st... GAURANTEED. Mark this post!

That's my date JULY 31st... your own personal bank account Re-Value.

If it happens or not, obsessing over idiodic message board weirdo rumors will make no difference in the end :)

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 48

If you put as much time and energy into your job and real life as you do chasing numb nut rumors on this sight you will all make an extra $1000 on your next paycheck on July 31st... GAURANTEED. Mark this post!

If it happens or not, obsessing over idiodic message board weirdo rumors will make no difference in the end :)

Hello Weirdo!! Can't you find something better to do with your time than come o here and dictate what people should and shouldn't do?. Oh! excuse me. That's all your little mind can conceive. Do the whole forum a favor and go chase yourself.

• Upvote 6

I work two jobs to support my family, check the forums when I can and have not bought any more dinar since 2006......I don't see what the problem is! :mellow:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I predict that you dont know how to spell GUARANTEE!

• Upvote 4

Sod off. Personally I'm getting dang sick of people like you coming in here and trying to crap on everyone's hopes and dreams. Keep it up and I'll ban yer arse.

• Upvote 14

Lol, I totally agree!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

move over sonny the new guro a wast of time this post is

Sod off. Personally I'm getting dang sick of people like you coming in here and trying to crap on everyone's hopes and dreams. Keep it up and I'll ban yer arse.

Take him behind the wood shed Woody! I'm with ya!

• Upvote 1

I did before my job was terminated after 7 years so the company can survive. Every day I hustle my ars off to provide for my wife and 4 small children (6,5,3,2) and yes my wife has a job too. Her pay was cut i day a pay period and now all incentive and performance pay are being eliminated. We are responsible people. The children aer our grand children whom we have adopted. I am a 64 year old disabled veteran and I guarantee I out hustle YOU and most of the people you know. I hurt at the end of the day, heal at night and do it again the next day. Most on here are good hard working people. YOU know not of what you speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tired in AZ

• Upvote 10

Yeah...blow smoke in the big swinging richards face......

For some this may apply, for others your post has no value and is a waste of time as you stated!!! I wish you had posted something worth reading and not waste my time as you stated!!!

this post is no more waste of time than reading the daily posts from people who constantly say the govt is formed or the RV will be done on such and such date if not already done. or any of the other rumors that float around the forums.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If you do not like here then go away. DON'T GO AWAY MAD JUST GO AWAY!!!!!

Dude, It looks like YOUR swell is blown-out. No Ka Oi Bra!

I'll say it again, NOBODY knows when or if this will happen, NOBODY. That is a fact, it has been proven by the numerous wrong predictions from this site. That being said, no one is owed anything here and that is for sure, it is a free board with people sharing there opinions. Take it for what it is worth. Are there people here pumping it up to get you to buy more? YES. Are there people here trying their hardest to bring good, legit info? YES. Take the good with the bad, its life. Just hold onto those little dinar lottery tickets and pray and be humble my friend.

Read more:

Yeah actually there is... My buddy who used to manage Lens Crafters now manages a Chase Bank, and he is calling the 26th as well. NO WAY two people could be calling the same date and it not happen.

Read more:

Before you post you might want to check your own posts :D

Along with most everyone on this site I work to dang hard to waste my research time on whimpy negative crap spewn from the bowels of your potty brain. Simply put, you are ridiculous and Insulting. I am rarely terse good sir, but bite it. Please and thankyou!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1