Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY PREDICTION "GAURANTEED"

6ftnsunny

If you put as much time and energy into your job and real life as you do chasing numb nut rumors on this sight you will all make an extra $1000 on your next paycheck on July 31st... GAURANTEED. Mark this post!

That's my date JULY 31st... your own personal bank account Re-Value.

If it happens or not, obsessing over idiodic message board weirdo rumors will make no difference in the end :)

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6ftnsunny, sooooooooooooo.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SITE????????????????

If you put as much time and energy into your job and real life as you do chasing numb nut rumors on this sight you will all make an extra $1000 on your next paycheck on July 31st... GAURANTEED. Mark this post!

If it happens or not, obsessing over idiodic message board weirdo rumors will make no difference in the end :)

Well thank you for for contributing your idiotic opinion to according to you an idiotic message board.

by the way you misspelled idiotic...turn on spell check it's not rocket science genius...

another thing, you can take back your prediction and your crappy assumptions and stuff it...

6ftnsunny, sooooooooooooo.... WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SITE????????????????

Looking for some honest info on this investment I made... which I HAVE found on this site. But somehow it always gets back to these wacko rumors that seem to brain screw everybody with false hope, over and over and over agian. Could care less who likes it or hates it, doesn't matter, it is what it is. Public forum and I have an opinion right.

I mean what are you doing here that is so different than me??

• Downvote 2

If you don't like what goes on in this site then stay off of it and just go away. Maybe you are one of the people that spent money they did not have on Dinars and are taking it out on everybody. Your post was just wrong.

• Upvote 1

I'll bet you 6ftnsunny your mother never gave you Oreo cookies and milk when you were only 2ftnshady. Don't you worry none cause I'll buy you a truck load of Oreos and you can eat them to hearts delight and become 6ftwidendummy. At least it will keep you busy and you won't post BS like this anymore. P. S. Buy your own milk. God Bless Semper Fi

• Upvote 2

Looking for some honest info on this investment I made... which I HAVE found on this site. But somehow it always gets back to these wacko rumors that seem to brain screw everybody with false hope, over and over and over agian. Could care less who likes it or hates it, doesn't matter, it is what it is. Public forum and I have an opinion right.

I mean what are you doing here that is so different than me??

Think about what you said with the economy like it is and so many people like myself out of work and cannot find work and have a family to feed these rumors have away of helping to keep the faith that some good could come our way. I worked for the same company for 10+ years to wake up one morning unemployed I believe that eveyone on this site has put more energy in real life as you say but with the change that this Country has gotten it just not a good ideal to talk down to people trying to get by. Just my thoughts.

GO RV SOON

• Upvote 1

I see you're here as well. Welcome to the "Board of Idiotic Messages" -- lol !!!!

Edited by EBJNYC

just a comment in general, I need a dream to keep me energized and hopeful,so Dinar is my current dream to come true, I plan and daydream about what I will do after I cash in with the after tax funds.

I want to build a home as I lost mine during the recession, you know 3 bedroom and 4 car garage to loaf in ... after.

I want to buy a recession proof business as my home building business went belly up after 30 years, maybe a hot dog stand or a coney Islander.....

I want to gain face with my kids and peers and let them know I am not a sluggard or lazy, just haven't been able to find work....

I have meet a lot of nice folks here at walmart a good entry level job for a 18 year old or a totally retired person, but 32 hours a week with no benifits at min wage just will not pay the rent.....

I want to leave some thing for my kids someday and the Dinar R-I is a dream for me to do just that...

I meet a lot of poor people here at Walmart both shoppers and co workers I don't dare share my dream with them for fear that it might not turn out for them and I would not want to cost them any money or pain...

No real job, no unemployment, no disability, no retirement, no savings,no home (I am living with a relative), my car was hit and the other drivers ins would not pay to fix mine need a good attourney or not ?

BUT I HAVE GOOD HEALTH AND A DREAM for my future and to help the less fortuneate around me...

I enjoy most of the posts here keep the dream alive for others. Lou

Edited by lou lou
  • Upvote 2

just a comment in general, I need a dream to keep me energized and hopeful,so Dinar is my current dream to come true, I plan and daydream about what I will do after I cash in with the after tax funds.

I want to build a home as I lost mine during the recession, you know 3 bedroom and 4 car garage to loaf in ... after.

I want to buy a recession proof business as my home building business went belly up after 30 years, maybe a hot dog stand or a coney Islander.....

I want to gain face with my kids and peers and let them know I am not a sluggard or lazy, just haven't been able to find work....

I have meet a lot of nice folks here at walmart a good entry level job for a 18 year old or a totally retired person, but 32 hours a week with no benifits at min wage just will not pay the rent.....

I want to leave some thing for my kids someday and the Dinar R-I is a dream for me to do just that...

I meet a lot of poor people here at Walmart both shoppers and co workers I don't dare share my dream with them for fear that it might not turn out for them and I would not want to cost them any money or pain...

No real job, no unemployment, no disability, no retirement, no savings,no home (I am living with a relative), my car was hit and the other drivers ins would not pay to fix mine need a good attourney or not ?

BUT I HAVE GOOD HEALTH AND A DREAM for my future and to help the less fortuneate around me...

I enjoy most of the posts here keep the dream alive for others. Lou

Hang in there Bro, keep the cup half full!

Mods: Could you please remove this post from "rumors" and put it in the waste of time category, create one if you have to....please?

I'M SORRY DID YOU MEAN YOUR POST ABOVE HERE?????? BECAUSE IF YOU DID MEAN 'YOUR' POST ABOVE I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

IF YOUR LOOKING TO PICK A FIGHT HERE OVER NOTHING I SUGGEST YOU GO THROW ROCKS AT AN ISRAELI TANK INSTEAD, ITS SAFER!!!!! I CAN PLAY NICE UNTIL SOMEONE DECIDES TO POKE ME WITH A STICK THEN 'ITS ON' BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS JUNKYARD DOG DOESN'T LET UP TIL THE BONES ARE DUST....... YOU FEEL ME??????? YOU BETTER!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I did before my job was terminated after 7 years so the company can survive. Every day I hustle my ars off to provide for my wife and 4 small children (6,5,3,2) and yes my wife has a job too. Her pay was cut i day a pay period and now all incentive and performance pay are being eliminated. We are responsible people. The children aer our grand children whom we have adopted. I am a 64 year old disabled veteran and I guarantee I out hustle YOU and most of the people you know. I hurt at the end of the day, heal at night and do it again the next day. Most on here are good hard working people. YOU know not of what you speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tired in AZ

i am you in 14 more years lol. not complaining life is what it is. keep hope alive brother!!