Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who Believes in BIGFOOT?

Bigfoot68

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your right buddy we will throw you and Sonny1 a ticker tape parade. If you are wrong we will force you to change your name to the Lochness Monster. Have a feeling you might disappear for awhile. haha... just kidding! Hope you are right and I love your bulldog determination. I believe the government has to be set first... but who knows, we are dealing with Iraq. Keep that faith bro!

I have to admit that I have loved your confidence and determination.....I believe that this will happen this year and there is only 6 months left....so why not July 1st. But I am with Drox on needing a government to turn this over to. Please prove me wrong though. I am even going to give you to July 3rd and still give you the credit. If it does not happen by then........ Bigfoot just becomes another Possum!

I am rooting for Bigfoot!

Lgraham

I have to admit that I have loved your confidence and determination.....I believe that this will happen this year and there is only 6 months left....so why not July 1st. But I am with Drox on needing a government to turn this over to. Please prove me wrong though. I am even going to give you to July 3rd and still give you the credit. If it does not happen by then........ Bigfoot just becomes another Possum!

I am rooting for Bigfoot!

Lgraham

I am rooting for Bigfoot too. Headlines certainly seem to be moving @ iconic speeds today - even if it is in a hundred different directions. And... check out this rumor I noticed a few mins ago on J4Dinar: :blink:

"[DINARDONGEXPRES] I have a friend whom happens to be a huge Foreighn Currency Dealer , gold, ext. I was lucky to meet him 6 months ago and He is from Iraq but lives in New York. He has strong ties and Family in the Government of Iraq. I called him today to ask him to Translate the 18 page article from Iraq Ministry of Finance he said he would and told me that he just got back yesturday from the Ministry of Finance in Iraq , and that they put there currency issues at the top of the list even above seating the government , because it is there biggest hold back to the Country. He also stated that he didn't know the Rate , but to look for fluxuation in the currency starting now and Laughed . He then told me to email him the info I wanted translated"

--

I'm kinda new to the posting thing, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules by copying this here! If so, so sorry :unsure: !!

The link was removed, Not suppost to post links to other dinar sites!! thanks

• Upvote 1

bigfoot, anything can happen, I believe their is more going on behind the close doors, then what all these people have read. I believe that you can't write contracts without the goverment permission, You can't pass the 2010 buget or the HCL bill without the goverment in place. With that said YES, I believe it can happen on the 1st. Shabibi he would do it if they didn't. ;):D

Bigfoot,

You are obviously the man of the hour, or last day (no pun intended), so as the hours tick away until the end of July 1st, may your prediction or adamant adherence to this time frame really happen for all of us, but lest we not forget, if it does come true, the ultimate beneficiary of this is not us, but the Iraqi people. I just hope that they will be restored and receive their just rights that have been denied them for decades. That being said, I will celebrate with you when it does happen.

• Upvote 3

NOT A CHANCE IT HAPPENS TOM - SORRY JUST REALISTIC - THESE PEOPLE CANT EVEN GET THEIR GOVT TOGETHER AFTER 4 MONTHS - ITS SUCH A JOKE - WILL BE EVER SO LUCKY FOR IT TO HAPPEN BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR - DONT GET ME WRONG I NEED THIS MORE THAN THE AVERAGE PERSON BUT THEIR IS JUST STILL MUCH TO GET DONE BEFORE THEY MAKE THESE CORRUPT POLITICIANS EVEN WORSE - OH AS EVERYONE HERE SAYS - THIS IS JMHO - :rolleyes:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, I'M GLAD SOMEONE IS IN MY CORNER :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

BigFoot-I believe!!! If not why am I here? GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree to be here is to believe , and to invest you must ... and why not , we well know soon enuff ...... :D:D:D

Bigfoot,

You are obviously the man of the hour, or last day (no pun intended), so as the hours tick away until the end of July 1st, may your prediction or adamant adherence to this time frame really happen for all of us, but lest we not forget, if it does come true, the ultimate beneficiary of this is not us, but the Iraqi people. I just hope that they will be restored and receive their just rights that have been denied them for decades. That being said, I will celebrate with you when it does happen.

i couldent have said it better .... :D:D:D
  • Upvote 1

Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet sh*t! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET sh*t on us! What flavor is this?

pulp_fiction_jules.jpg

heres to the gourmet sh*t on the first :D

Edited by Niko
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet sh*t! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice right, but he springs this serious GOURMET sh*t on us! What flavor is this?

pulp_fiction_jules.jpg

heres to the gourmet sh*t on the first :D

LMFAO - Now thats funny sh!t..

• Downvote 1