Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Boots on Ground" Intel

Chief V

Email Traffic to me, as I've just resigned as of a couple of days ago and will be heading home Thursday morning to beat the mad rush out of here, as many will be departing soon without a doubt.

I've been told that the banks are closed by a close friend, but you remember the iPhone, the iPod, and several other high tech items or even concerts that people tend to camp out near the store fronts or events in order to be first in line. Could be what we're hearing about here.......

Chief V,

Sir so Thursday could be the big pay out. Chief it seem you pick the right day to leave this company. I guess you made the right move. My source in Baghdad told the the Iraqis are staging near the banks. She has Iraqi co-workers who informs her that the people in the city are well aware of the situation. So don't leave here if you know it RV tonight or in the morning. What a 4th of July party to start the summer with millionaire status. Well Chief if you still have a ride a cup of Hot Latte Coffee would be nice. Well keep the peace until you leave and be safe. CPT

Thanks! Have a safe trip home. :)

• Upvote 2

Email Traffic to me, as I've just resigned as of a couple of days ago and will be heading home Thursday morning to beat the mad rush out of here, as many will be departing soon without a doubt.

I've been told that the banks are closed by a close friend, also it's (Thursday) the day Allah turns his head...lol but you remember the iPhone, the iPod, and several other high tech items or even concerts that people tend to camp out near the store fronts or events in order to be first in line. Could be what we're hearing about here.......

Chief V,

Sir so Thursday could be the big pay out. Chief it seem you pick the right day to leave this company. I guess you made the right move. My source in Baghdad told the the Iraqis are staging near the banks. She has Iraqi co-workers who informs her that the people in the city are well aware of the situation. So don't leave here if you know it RV tonight or in the morning. What a 4th of July party to start the summer with millionaire status. Well Chief if you still have a ride a cup of Hot Latte Coffee would be nice. Well keep the peace until you leave and be safe. CPT

Well it sounds like FLIP FLOPS on the ground now. Give the boots back to your Uncle

NO don't leave we will be killed by our people!!!!

• Upvote 3

Well it sounds like FLIP FLOPS on the ground now. Give the boots back to your Uncle

Mongo,

That thumbnail was freakin' hilarious! I almost fell out of my chair. I owe you one. :)

Chief:

You have my respect, gratitude and well wishes. Even if it doesn't happen tomorrow, its a good shot in the arm for getting through today.

Cheers,

Maynard

NO don't leave we will be killed by our people!!!!

A bunch of Iraqis camped out at banks? After what just happened over here? I dont think so. Nobody has left work early, and its business as usual. They wont gather in big numbers at a bank.

I agree. After all of the violence over there, a large gathering would just be a target for insurgents.

:excl:

I've been told that the banks are closed by a close friend, also it's (Thursday) the day Allah turns his head...lol but you remember the iPhone, the iPod, and several other high tech items or even concerts that people tend to camp out near the store fronts or events in order to be first in line. Could be what we're hearing about here.......

Chief V,

Thanks Chief V have a safe trip home my friend and thanks for the news!!

Chief V... We have a gigantic, juicy, messy, AMERICAN cheeseburger waiting for you here. Oh... and lets not forget the 6 pack of icy cold suds! Go buy some bootlegged investor cd's to listen to on your way home so you know what to do with your new found wealth. We know what your first purchase will be. Be safe and try not to smile the whole way home. People will think your weird.

Peace and prosperity Brotha!!!

• Upvote 2

Chief - God Bless you and all of the brave men and women who serve in the US Armed Forces both in the US and especially abroad. IMHO - words cannot express the enormous debt of gratitude that I have for each and every one of those who serve and give of themselves for the benefit of all US Citizens. I feel like just saying Thank You is not enough - but it is all that I can do at this point. Again, please accept my deepest gratitude and thanks for your service to and for our country - have a safe trip home, and God Bless you and your family.

Chief,

It was a pleasure to get to know you through DV and I appreciate all the information you've shared with us during your stay in Iraq.

Although I will miss your posts, I am happy you are getting out of harms way. God bless and I hope we can have a beer together in the very near future.

Thanks,

Mike

I believe it say" even concerts that people tend to camp out near the store fronts or events in order to be first in line. "

Read more:

Did I miss something here. I don't think we'll see any RV untill the goverment is safely inplace. And then the Finance Minister will make his suggestion as to any Economic recovery concerning the Dinar. lets just hope it is a good one mentioning a RV to take place asap.jmo

• Downvote 1