Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Save The Snowflakes!!!!

53 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Nah, I just posted pictures like all you guys do everyday, calling people names like snowflakes etc., this hatered by the right is not healthy and I'm sure Mr. Trump would not approve. Ever hear of taking "The High Road"? I'm not sure Trump supporters understand that concept. I understand how the losers would act so badly, some people are just bad losers, but for the winners to act this way is somewhat confusing. Hey your guy won, act like you've been in the end zone before. Don't lower youself to the loser's level. JMHO

B/A

Your lack of comprehension is astounding.  You confuse disagreement with hate.  Just because you got negged does not mean anyone was hating on you, merely disagreeing with what you posted.  You apparently do not comprehend that your “which one are you” comment transfers the actions of others to all who supported Trump.  So in essence you are accusing us “racists”, to be haters.  While trying to say you have nothing but love in your heart.

Since you say “your guy won”, by definition means you are not included in the winners.  Ergo you are with the losers.  You go further to excuse your loser behavior by saying it is understandable, since apparently losers are expected to be a sore losers, and then you tell me to take the high road?  Allowing losers to take the low road without comment has proven to be a failed policy.  My response will always be to point out the liberal low road bullshit and call it for what it is.  If you can intellectually defend it, go for it.  But when you can’t, admit you were wrong and try to learn from your mistakes.  I will continue to take the high road, but as I said before, I will not let your liberal drivebys go without comment.  After all, why should winners allow losers to insult them and get away with it?

5 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Hmmmm... it's only confusing to those that believe the "game" is over!  It's called vigilance, B/A... protecting the lead is an imperative part of winning, and self-preservation.... and we're still in the beginning minutes of the game!  (actually we're still in pregame!!!).  Further, it's an individuals right to hate anything he feels inhibits or violates his freedoms and PREFERENCES.  Your own insistence on misusing the word "hate", and redefining it for the purposes of stifling and eradicating First Amendment freedoms as some kind of warped social panacea... only perpetuates division.  Please take the high road, and allow (or rather, TOLERATE) Individuals the freedom to express their own hate of things... dislike of ideas... vigilance through thoughts and actions... PREFERENCES... to fulfill their individual pursuits of happiness.  PREFERENCES create diversity!

I've expressed my views on this false "hate" premise and narrative many times.  If you'd like to continue with an objective discussion about it... I'd oblige.  If not, perhaps you can find it in you to explore a new, respectful perspective on it... that many of us simply refer to as expressing CHOICE and PREFERENCE.

I hope you and your family had a nice Christmas!

:bravo:

• Upvote 7

Hello DV ! For me it's pretty simple I endured 8 years of Liberal Democrats , race wars, riots, and rainbows (all from the left side). It's only fitting that the Liberals get a taste of what mainstream America is all about. Yes I'm white and not sorry for who and what I am. May be you should have listened instead of jacking your Liberal jaws, that's why you have two ears and one mouth. Seriously I want the very best for everyone however if you don't want my views,  then please keep your views to yourselves. Otherwise I'm going to tell it like it really is. Thanks DV !

• Upvote 10

Keep Pounding Them

0dc98295-9464-45bf-9d97-767772f45e0f.gif

Here’s a nice piece on how to behave towards liberals in the new year.

It’s natural to want to let up once all the politicians we supported are sworn in. Don’t.

Just like any bully, they refuse to learn their lessons until it’s beaten into them.

Sorry, But Our Fight Against Liberal Fascism Has Only Just Begun

I wish I could tell you that, having dodged the naggy bullet that was Felonia Milhous von Pantsuit, we can now spend the next four years being left alone. But that’s not in the cards. Liberals won’t – because they can’t – pause to reflect on how they should stop being such insufferable jerks and live with us normals in peace and mutual respect. Instead, they are doubling down on their gambit for unrestrained power over every aspect of our lives, fueled by a hatred for Donald Trump that is, in reality, a hatred for us

Remember, they really do hate us. Just ask them.

Just watch what they do. They will always side against us – even when a professional scammer stages a fake “hate crime” on an airplane. They will side with the hoaxer even though every single “Trump-inspired hate crime” – and almost all others – turns out to be a hoax. Every. Single. One.

When it comes down to it, they are more worried that some buffoon will sneer at a woman trapped in burka than that the psychotic creep who stuck in it will butcher a bunch of normal Americans while shouting “Allah akbar!” We have to say “No” – normal lives matter.

Understand that they will not stop. They will not change. We must therefore defeat them, because otherwise there will be no peace. As with so much in life, Dolph Lundgren shows us the way, though in this case liberals are less a macho, tough prizefighter named “Rocky” than a 23 year-old gender-fluid Oberlin grad named “Fussy” who lives in Brooklyn off of his/her/xes dad’s money while trying to be a non-rhyming poet.

We must keep fighting. We must never give an inch, never back down, never give up. We must respond to every attack upon us, large or small, with overwhelming firepower. But defense is not enough – we must go on offense, seize the initiative, and aggressively destroy anything that will aid liberals in their long-term goal of rendering us silenced and subservient.

The Democratic Party? Smash it.

The mainstream media? Crush it.

Academia? Nuke it ‘til it glows, preferably from orbit.

It’s the only way to be sure.

They babble on about not “normalizing” Trump’s election when their real goal is to delegitimize anyone exercising political power but themselves. This is not about Trump – this about us. Reluctant Rockettes? Radical LGBT jerks screaming at children on airplanes? And my personal favorite, the recent discovery by the very people who never saw a Soviet rear they didn’t hurry to kiss that the Russians aren’t our pals. This is how liberals intend to break our will to resist, with a never-ending series of petty controversies and provocations until, exhausted, we simply give up and surrender, exhausted, to their benign dictatorship.

Well, to quote their failed progressive goddess, we ain’t in no ways tired.

Fight. Every time, in every way.

Some jerk mouths off to you on Twitter? Smack ‘em back until they are a quivering mass of whiny liberal Jell-O.

Some company decides to take sides against us? Boycott their crappy products and let them know it. Hey Kellogg’s, hope your liberal constituency enjoys its diabetes. And support the companies that reject liberal scams – fly Delta!

Some mainstream media liar lies? Carpet bomb the comments and unsubscribe to his dying paper.

Oh, and some spazz starts shrieking at you and your kids? Use appropriate force within the bounds of the self-defense laws in your state, of course, to protect yourself and your family. 

Remember: Liberals are fearful because they know the kind of oppression they absolutely intended to inflict upon us if they had won, and they worry that we will do to them what they wanted to do to us. Well, I say let’s make their fears come true by demolishing their cultural edifice of hate and tyranny. Let them rule over the smoldering ruins of their dreams of power.

Look, none of us want to spend our lives in permanent battle mode, but there’s no time out for the foreseeable future. We don’t have a choice. Our enemies – and understand that progressives are our enemies, not just opponents of good will who merely disagree with us – will not give up. They can’t give up, because they are so invested in liberal fascism and in controlling us that they have nothing else, leaving them no option but perpetual cultural and political war. We would rather life get back to normal, but there is no “normal,” not anymore. 

You may not care about politics, but politics cares about you, and if we just give up and let these nanny state parasites go unchallenged we will eventually wake up in chains. Forcing our little girls to be surrounded by urinating men in dresses is not the endstate – it’s just the beginning of a never-ending series of cruel humiliations and calculated oppressions liberals will seek to inflict upon us. Their goal is not just to take power but to revel in the wicked delight of rubbing our faces in our powerlessness. 

They hate us. Get that through your head, then act accordingly. And acting accordingly means fight back, hard and ruthlessly, every time they try to assert their tyrannical inclinations.

But mere defense is not enough, though it is essential that each and every slight, provocation and assault be met with overwhelming and merciless pushback. It means attacking and gutting the liberal power base by popping the institutional pustules where progressivism festers.

Trump and the GOP must ruthlessly slash the governmental funding mechanisms that force us to pay for our own oppressors. Defund Planned Parenthood, sure. But that’s just a start. NPR, PBS, and all the rest need to go too. Outlaw collusive federal government lawsuit “settlements” that force companies to fund leftist “non-profits.” Derail the liberal gravy train. 

Wreak the Democrat Party. Ignore the liberal lie that minorities are too dumb to obtain ID – aggressively move to fix the election system to ensure liberals in big cities can no longer cheat. And yeah, they cheat. Enforce immigration laws and stop letting them import foreigners to outvote the Americans who reject Democrat nonsense. support President Trump as he seeks the support of minority Americans – the Democrats rely on retaining minority support through lies and governmental dependence. Break that cycle, and it becomes a party of a few white wine-drinking toffs in high income zip codes and college towns.

Crush the college cartel. Slash their budgets. Attack the student loan scam that transfers money from naive young people to scheming academics who steal the futures of their grads in return for useless degrees in gender studies.

Punish the mainstream media by going around them. Don’t subscribe. Don’t watch. support the Trump administration as it avoids the gatekeepers via alternative media and by communicating with us directly via Twitter. support the alternative media yourself – if you are paying for the New York Times or watching NBC, you are collaborating with the enemy. And the same goes for the entertainment industry – refuse to watch or read leftist propaganda and support independent entertainment and books like, well, mine.

Here are your three choices. There are only three. Pick one.

1. Peaceful coexistence while leaving everyone alone and free

2. Conservatives in charge, protecting normal Americans’ freedom

3. Liberal in charge, persecuting normal Americans.

I would prefer Choice One, but liberals seem to have vetoed that. Fine. Then Choice Two it is – us in charge, because allowing these aspiring liberal fascists to rule us is no choice at all.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2016/12/26/sorry-but-our-fight-against-liberal-fascism-has-only-just-begun-n2263156

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Whatshername said:

:salute:

This has gone on too long, Jax.  These crybabies have learned nothing.  No more Mr. Niceguy!   :eyebrows:

We have a many-pronged attack plan, Boom Boom!   I mean, with ol' Sarges Gals on our flank  :cowboy2:... RV ME on vigil in Misinformation Bombardment :banhammer:, and Dive Master surviving hits from the hacksters :cigar:... we're still LIVING!!!  That's our strength, while they're wounded and crying!  Ok... I'm on point now... watch my six!  :moon-from-car:  You're the BEST at that!!!  :eyebrows:  Oh... and find that Muleslayer... he slays well!  :deadhorse:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

***///

Where to even begin de-programming these brainwashed zombies...? :facepalm3:

We could all stand by and watch them inevitably self-destruct,

but they're doing too much damage to US on their way to that inevitable end.

Lock them behind their kommie university gates and begin shock treatments?

Round 'em all up in their 'sanctuary cities' and unleash their precious illegals on 'em...

Spike their kumbaya Kool-Aid with Truth Serum.

We'd like them all to HAVE to serve 4 years Military Service - 3 of those overseas in a war zone. 

See how that "talking" to terrorists and "jobs for jihadis" shiit works for them then....  MORONS.

They're as bad as radical Islamic terrorists -- except their liberal cult has hijacked their minds and

turned 'em all into PsychoBabbleTerrorists programmed to destroy US from within.<_<

• Upvote 6

11 hours ago, RV ME said:

Your lack of comprehension is astounding.  You confuse disagreement with hate.  Just because you got negged does not mean anyone was hating on you, merely disagreeing with what you posted.  You apparently do not comprehend that your “which one are you” comment transfers the actions of others to all who supported Trump.  So in essence you are accusing us “racists”, to be haters.  While trying to say you have nothing but love in your heart.

Since you say “your guy won”, by definition means you are not included in the winners.  Ergo you are with the losers.  You go further to excuse your loser behavior by saying it is understandable, since apparently losers are expected to be a sore losers, and then you tell me to take the high road?  Allowing losers to take the low road without comment has proven to be a failed policy.  My response will always be to point out the liberal low road bullshit and call it for what it is.  If you can intellectually defend it, go for it.  But when you can’t, admit you were wrong and try to learn from your mistakes.  I will continue to take the high road, but as I said before, I will not let your liberal drivebys go without comment.  After all, why should winners allow losers to insult them and get away with it?

There you go, like Patton wanted to do, but was prevented by a liberal, it is time to go for the kill.

2 hours ago, Whatshername said:

Keep Pounding Them

And do not let up, beat them into the ground, until they are nothing more than a festering puddle of dog snot.

2 hours ago, Whatshername said:

:salute:

This has gone on too long, Jax.  These crybabies have learned nothing.  No more Mr. Niceguy!   :eyebrows:

44 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Where to even begin

Round 'em all up in their 'sanctuary cities' and unleash their precious illegals on 'em...

We'd like them all to HAVE to serve 4 years Military Service - 3 of those overseas in a war zone. 

A mandatory military service would go a very long way, much better if they were deployed to an active theater.

That was the whole purpose of the snowflake topic.

Conservatives have stood by in anguish as the libtards have tried to destroy the very fabric of our soceity.

We have honored our agreement as Americans to accept their choice of oshithead as POTUS.

We have suffered a thousand knives in our backs, as the progressives have perpetrated lie after lie.

I've been occupied for the last few days, it does my heart good to see you other conservative warriors step up and carry on.

Pluses to all...DM

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

20 hours ago, RV ME said:

Since you say “your guy won”, by definition means you are not included in the winners.  Ergo you are with the losers. 

:bravo:

Your guy is Trump, so you are a winner. However, I believe I have stated about a dozen times I didn't vote for either of the 2 major candidates because both were criminals. I didn't vote democrat, so stop playing the liberal card in my case. You're wasting your time.

I didn't really have a preferred candidate, so I voted for a 3rd party candidate. I certainly didn't expect him to win,  so I don't count myself in the "loser catagory", more in the "I have integrity" catagory. Picking either one of the two criminals would have meant I sold my soul to the big political machine. I wouldn't do it.

I'm glad you are happy with your choice and I hope you (and all of us) are happy with his policies this time next year. He is our president and I will support him, but as always I will call a spade a spade. I wil give kudos for a job well done and call him out on failures, as I do with any public official, left or right. I hope you will also be honest in your criterion.

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

so stop playing the liberal card in my case. You're wasting your time.

I didn't really have a preferred candidate,

He is our president and I will support him, but as always I will call a spade a spade. I hope you will also be honest in your criterion.

Could have saved a LOT of frustration all around with those words, and action to back it up. which in this case, would have been no action.

What you have forgotten is there are a LOT of us who did not agree with the Bush's either. The only prediction that came true was America made the Village Idiot their leader.

Many of us, RV included, have been fighting against the "establishment" long before O.

We have watched in frustration as the main stream media launched a false story blitz after blitz, and when combined with not enough people understanding the truth, got people like clinton, bush, and obama elected, or reelected.

While Trump is by no means a "perfect" POTUS, he is so much better than clinton that if you don't understand that, then you are still not awake.

Regardless, by posting nothing but dismissive and divisive offensively and intentionally misleading anti-Trump messages, your actions were in direct conflict with your words.

Ocraphead said he was Christian, declared he would continue to protect Israel, and promised to uphold our constitution, but his actions have proved him a liar.

If you actually DO support Trump as POTUS, then act like it.

Spreading lies about him, stereotyping supporters is not the way the way, and you can expect a focused pushback.

The demonrats have declared a war on America, they are chest thumping and declaring no matter what law or policy is presented, they will refuse, because they are in reality just a bunch of ignorant racist, elitist bigots who only want more power, and never intended to actually help America,

They have no idea the hell they are about to bring on themselves.

We are tired of snowflakes going on a destructive rampage, livid that our tax dollars have gone to some America hating ungrateful professor eagerly biting the hand that feeds them.

It is time for a change, and with Trump those of us that have been dismissed for the last 24 years finally have someone that will listen.

Yeah, 24 years of hell, of CFR puppets, of socialist agenda, or corporate rule, and taxpayers have been forced to carry the weight.

If you are too young to understand, or have just begun to realize the truth, we are willing to help, there are a lot of sites you can to go to learn, and then make up your own mind.

But don't go posting BS, then act surprised when the very people you are attacking, slandering, or dismissing, come back and put you in your place.

The days of saying whatever to appease, then doing the opposite are over.

The Silent Majority is silent no more, the giant has awoke.

If you think for one moment trump is going to get a free pass like libtards gave ofailure, you are sadly mistaken.

As it is, all you are doing with your posts is agitating, expect return fire.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Your guy is Trump, so you are a winner. However, I believe I have stated about a dozen times I didn't vote for either of the 2 major candidates because both were criminals. I didn't vote democrat, so stop playing the liberal card in my case. You're wasting your time.

I didn't really have a preferred candidate, so I voted for a 3rd party candidate. I certainly didn't expect him to win,  so I don't count myself in the "loser catagory", more in the "I have integrity" catagory. Picking either one of the two criminals would have meant I sold my soul to the big political machine. I wouldn't do it.

I'm glad you are happy with your choice and I hope you (and all of us) are happy with his policies this time next year. He is our president and I will support him, but as always I will call a spade a spade. I wil give kudos for a job well done and call him out on failures, as I do with any public official, left or right. I hope you will also be honest in your criterion.

B/A

I did not call you liberal, this time, so you did not need to go into denial mode.  I know you have said you are a moderate, no wait you said you are a usually right leaning Republican, who also has also proclaimed that the only good things that have materialized in the USA was from progressives and that nothing good has ever come from conservatives.  Now that’s integrity!  Surely you can see that if you are this confused as to what you have claimed to be, you can understand why others actually believe you are liberal and just unwilling or unable to admit it.

It appears that you have taken off the last 8 years when it comes to calling a spade a spade since you have proclaimed Obummer to be the greatest President in your lifetime.  I must have missed where you called him out for one of his many failures.  So now that your greatest President is finally leaving I guess you can restart calling a spade a spade, but when you call all Trump supporters racists expect a response.

As for winning vs losing, there was only one winner and that was Trump.  If you voted for a candidate you knew would lose, then you got exactly what you expected.  Just because you expected it does not mitigate the fact, so rationalize it however you want to but you were still on the losing side. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, RV ME said:

I did not call you liberal, this time, so you did not need to go into denial mode.  I know you have said you are a moderate, no wait you said you are a usually right leaning Republican, who also has also proclaimed that the only good things that have materialized in the USA was from progressives and that nothing good has ever come from conservatives.  Now that’s integrity!  Surely you can see that if you are this confused as to what you have claimed to be, you can understand why others actually believe you are liberal and just unwilling or unable to admit it.

It appears that you have taken off the last 8 years when it comes to calling a spade a spade since you have proclaimed Obummer to be the greatest President in your lifetime.  I must have missed where you called him out for one of his many failures.  So now that your greatest President is finally leaving I guess you can restart calling a spade a spade, but when you call all Trump supporters racists expect a response.

As for winning vs losing, there was only one winner and that was Trump.  If you voted for a candidate you knew would lose, then you got exactly what you expected.  Just because you expected it does not mitigate the fact, so rationalize it however you want to but you were still on the losing side. 

RV I've leaned right until 1996. The contract with America... Sad day for Republicans who were conned by empty promised. I do appreciate Obama, although he has had failures, personally my business and life in general is much better than the previous 8 years that almost completely destroyed America. "W" should be in jail. There was a time when American voters could choose between left and right, today however the professional politicians and the media have convinced voters there isn't another option. Unlike most voters who call for revolution and don't have the balls to back it up. I chose to make a statement and not vote what other people were telling me was the only option.

And I guess you'll bash me for this, but today's news has Obama saying he would have beaten Trump. I'm certainly no expert but I do believe he would have had a better chance than Clinton. Even her most diehard constituents couldn't give her the keys to the kingdom.

In the future I hope Americans will have the gumption to actually vote against the system. It looks like we'll give it one more try with our president elect. I'm buying stock in Chinese iron that's for sure.

54 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

Could have saved a LOT of frustration all around with those words, and action to back it up. which in this case, would have been no action.

What you have forgotten is there are a LOT of us who did not agree with the Bush's either. The only prediction that came true was America made the Village Idiot their leader.

Many of us, RV included, have been fighting against the "establishment" long before O.

We have watched in frustration as the main stream media launched a false story blitz after blitz, and when combined with not enough people understanding the truth, got people like clinton, bush, and obama elected, or reelected.

While Trump is by no means a "perfect" POTUS, he is so much better than clinton that if you don't understand that, then you are still not awake.

Regardless, by posting nothing but dismissive and divisive offensively and intentionally misleading anti-Trump messages, your actions were in direct conflict with your words.

Ocraphead said he was Christian, declared he would continue to protect Israel, and promised to uphold our constitution, but his actions have proved him a liar.

If you actually DO support Trump as POTUS, then act like it.

Spreading lies about him, stereotyping supporters is not the way the way, and you can expect a focused pushback.

The demonrats have declared a war on America, they are chest thumping and declaring no matter what law or policy is presented, they will refuse, because they are in reality just a bunch of ignorant racist, elitist bigots who only want more power, and never intended to actually help America,

They have no idea the hell they are about to bring on themselves.

We are tired of snowflakes going on a destructive rampage, livid that our tax dollars have gone to some America hating ungrateful professor eagerly biting the hand that feeds them.

It is time for a change, and with Trump those of us that have been dismissed for the last 24 years finally have someone that will listen.

Yeah, 24 years of hell, of CFR puppets, of socialist agenda, or corporate rule, and taxpayers have been forced to carry the weight.

If you are too young to understand, or have just begun to realize the truth, we are willing to help, there are a lot of sites you can to go to learn, and then make up your own mind.

But don't go posting BS, then act surprised when the very people you are attacking, slandering, or dismissing, come back and put you in your place.

The days of saying whatever to appease, then doing the opposite are over.

The Silent Majority is silent no more, the giant has awoke.

If you think for one moment trump is going to get a free pass like libtards gave ofailure, you are sadly mistaken.

As it is, all you are doing with your posts is agitating, expect return fire.

I voted for Bushes. Won't make that mistake again. I would have never voted for Clinton... Sad accuse for a human being. I couldn't vote for Trump, his track record in life and business has been pathetic. I voted my conscience and my conscience told me to stay away from criminals...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

B/A reply  is what you get when someone claims to be a moderate sitting in the middle of fence because you're too chicken to make up their mind what side they want to be on. Life is either black or white grey is just another shade of black.

LGD, I hope you had a great Christmas with your family and enjoyed the holidays.

Intolerance isn't the answer. History shows one mindedness doesn't work for long. Sooner or later someone has their own idea and it brings down the whole goosestep mentality. You see by the so-called conservatives on this site using terms such as snowflake, libtard, etc., they are exercising their right to show ignorance. America wasn't founded by people who were close-minded. America hasn't been the shining beacon of hope and opportunity by building walls. Even the most popular conservative Mr. Reagan, would be disgusted by the messages on this board. Being the governor of California and president of our country, demonstrates Mr. Reagan was not a divider of society. His focus was economic, not do as I say or else. I believe you mentioned in a post the other day most of the posters on this site are not conservatives. To that sir, I have to agree.

Of course isolation is something many Americans have desired for a longtime. Let's see how that pans out. The division in this great country is at record levels. Some will tell you it is "the end times" I see it as a new beginning. The beginning of what? Perhaps the beginning of the end to the world's newest empire. JMHO

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

RV I've leaned right until 1996. The contract with America... Sad day for Republicans who were conned by empty promised. I do appreciate Obama, although he has had failures, personally my business and life in general is much better than the previous 8 years that almost completely destroyed America. "W" should be in jail. There was a time when American voters could choose between left and right, today however the professional politicians and the media have convinced voters there isn't another option. Unlike most voters who call for revolution and don't have the balls to back it up. I chose to make a statement and not vote what other people were telling me was the only option.

And I guess you'll bash me for this, but today's news has Obama saying he would have beaten Trump. I'm certainly no expert but I do believe he would have had a better chance than Clinton. Even her most diehard constituents couldn't give her the keys to the kingdom.

In the future I hope Americans will have the gumption to actually vote against the system. It looks like we'll give it one more try with our president elect. I'm buying stock in Chinese iron that's for sure.

LGD, I hope you had a great Christmas with your family and enjoyed the holidays.

Intolerance isn't the answer. History shows one mindedness doesn't work for long. Sooner or later someone has their own idea and it brings down the whole goosestep mentality. You see by the so-called conservatives on this site using terms such as snowflake, libtard, etc., they are exercising their right to show ignorance. America wasn't founded by people who were close-minded. America hasn't been the shining beacon of hope and opportunity by building walls. Even the most popular conservative Mr. Reagan, would be disgusted by the messages on this board. Being the governor of California and president of our country, demonstrates Mr. Reagan was not a divider of society. His focus was economic, not do as I say or else. I believe you mentioned in a post the other day most of the posters on this site are not conservatives. To that sir, I have to agree.

Of course isolation is something many Americans have desired for a longtime. Let's see how that pans out. The division in this great country is at record levels. Some will tell you it is "the end times" I see it as a new beginning. The beginning of what? Perhaps the beginning of the end to the world's newest empire. JMHO

B/A

Do you even have any idea what the Contract for America was?  Or when it was?  Or what it accomplished?  Answer without looking it up if you dare, but the CFA was successful no matter how you slice it.

I will agree that the 1996 election was an extreme disappointment, but that was because Dole was the candidate your party insisted on running since it was his turn.  Kind of like the way your party tried to force Jeb on us this go round.  What you do not recognize or refuse to see is that there was a revolution this year.  Starting with your party, the peons refused to accept the chosen one and revolted.  That revolt carried Trump through the primaries and into the general election where the revolt continued and succeeded precisely because there were enough people that had not yet been neutered and had the balls to buck the system and vote for a non-politician.  Too bad you missed it, even worse too bad you continue to denigrate it.  You chose a statement that went unheard, I chose the revolution in a first time ever attempt to try to “throw the bums out”.  I did vote for change, you voted to make yourself feel good.  To each their own.

You have pointed out before that under Obummer you have done well.  I pointed out before that neither your nor my bank account indicates whether the Country is in good shape or not.  You specifically state the Country is divided like never before (“record levels”), but still credit Obummer for being the greatest President.  Do you not see the disconnect?  Or is it that in your mind, the progressive Obummer gets all the credit for your bank account and the Republicans, your political party, get all the blame for the divided Country?

And actually Reagan had two main objectives and the progressive liberals fought him all the way.  The economy was one and defeating the USSR was the other.  Regarding the later, you may or may not remember the open minded progressive liberals of the day like Kennedy siding with the USSR over the USA.  (http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/ ).

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, RV ME said:

Do you even have any idea what the Contract for America was?  Or when it was?  Or what it accomplished?  Answer without looking it up if you dare, but the CFA was successful no matter how you slice it.

I will agree that the 1996 election was an extreme disappointment, but that was because Dole was the candidate your party insisted on running since it was his turn.  Kind of like the way your party tried to force Jeb on us this go round.  What you do not recognize or refuse to see is that there was a revolution this year.  Starting with your party, the peons refused to accept the chosen one and revolted.  That revolt carried Trump through the primaries and into the general election where the revolt continued and succeeded precisely because there were enough people that had not yet been neutered and had the balls to buck the system and vote for a non-politician.  Too bad you missed it, even worse too bad you continue to denigrate it.  You chose a statement that went unheard, I chose the revolution in a first time ever attempt to try to “throw the bums out”.  I did vote for change, you voted to make yourself feel good.  To each their own.

You have pointed out before that under Obummer you have done well.  I pointed out before that neither your nor my bank account indicates whether the Country is in good shape or not.  You specifically state the Country is divided like never before (“record levels”), but still credit Obummer for being the greatest President.  Do you not see the disconnect?  Or is it that in your mind, the progressive Obummer gets all the credit for your bank account and the Republicans, your political party, get all the blame for the divided Country?

And actually Reagan had two main objectives and the progressive liberals fought him all the way.  The economy was one and defeating the USSR was the other.  Regarding the later, you may or may not remember the open minded progressive liberals of the day like Kennedy siding with the USSR over the USA.  (http://thefederalist.com/2015/03/10/ted-kennedy-secretly-asked-the-soviets-to-intervene-in-the-1984-elections/ ).

Did you like life better under "W"? It's just a question.

And yes the left has some people whining about the outcome and the right has some extremists who want to kill anyone who disagrees. These are the fringe elements on both sides. Most are not whining or taking to arms, most are discussing their frustrations and expressing their hopes.

But the real division is being created by the politicians and the media. the sad part is those who are falling for their lies. I think most Americans would settle their differences much better without the machines driving the agenda.

As for The Contract with America... I remember it very well. That was when my marketing company got our first national candidate elected to Congress. In the beginning I too believed what our candidate was saying/promising. But as we all learned rather quickly, it was another political scam.

So let's hope Mr. Trump is a man of his word. But as you can see my experience with politicians has left me a bit jaded.

B/A

Did you like life better under "W"? It's just a question.

And yes the left has some people whining about the outcome and the right has some extremists who want to kill anyone who disagrees. These are the fringe elements on both sides. Most are not whining or taking to arms, most are discussing their frustrations and expressing their hopes.

But the real division is being created by the politicians and the media. the sad part is those who are falling for their lies. I think most Americans would settle their differences much better without the machines driving the agenda.

As for The Contract with America... I remember it very well. That was when my marketing company got our first national candidate elected to Congress. In the beginning I too believed what our candidate was saying/promising. But as we all learned rather quickly, it was another political scam.

So let's hope Mr. Trump is a man of his word. But as you can see my experience with politicians has left me a bit jaded.

B/A

The Democrats had controlled the House since before I was born.  The Speaker decides what will and will not be voted on by the full House.  In 1994 the Contract for America was nothing more than a promise to bring 10 bills to the House floor for a vote if Republicans took control of the house for the first time in 40 years.  Nothing more, nothing less.  It was a promise that was fulfilled, the Contract did change the leadership in the House, and the incoming Republicans did bring all 10 bills to the floor for a vote.  The Contract guaranteed nothing but a floor vote which was accomplished.  If you want to talk about politicians who were elected and after time rationalized the cesspool of Washington to be a sauna, then I will agree with you that there were many who backed the Contract and went on to become professional polytics, but that would be another topic.  The Contract itself was a success in bringing a Republican majority to the House and that majority did fulfill their promise to bring the bills to a vote.

Was life better under Bush than Obummer?  Depends on what and when you mean.  I believe there are many areas where the answer would be yes, and many others that the answer would be no.  Wasn’t a big fan of either, but I believe the Country as a whole was better off under Bush.  I do not recall any President who divided the Country for his own political ambitions like Obummer has.  I do not know of any other President who governed counter to the Constitution like Obummer has, and I do not know of any President who saw America weekend internationally like has happened under Obummer.  Did Bush use the IRS against his political opponents?  Did Bush completely politicize the (IN)Justice Department?  Did Bush run guns to Mexico hoping to gin up support for more gun control and an assault on the 2nd Amendment?  Did Bush plant top secret files on an investigative journalists computer to intimidate her?  Did Bush destroy the healthcare system?  Did Bush illegally violate bankruptcy laws in order to shore up a union at the expense of all taxpayers?  Did Bush repeatedly fan the flames of racism or claim a white crime victim (that was actually the perp) could have been his son?

My objections to Obummer are not necessarily monetary.  The President takes an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, and in my lifetime Obummer has been the worst at upholding his oath, hands down.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Believe me when I say that I mean you no disrespect, but only give you my opinion founded in my perception of reality as I see it. I also pray that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas. 

As to your statement above there is not a whole lot that I can say except to mention a quote from a book I've recently read that has brought me great sorrow and much consternation. That quote being,

WHO IS JOHN GALT?

A fictional character who believes in the power and glory of the individual, for the power and glory of the individual.....having been disenfranchised, HE preaches HIS views to ALL who will listen, attempting to enlighten THEM with HIS outlook so THEY may find their individual happiness through HIS plan of enlightenment......and if the subjugation of the people by a socialistic evil government can be thwarted.....BONUS.  Cutting edge fiction for the 1950's.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

A fictional character who believes in the power and glory of the individual, for the power and glory of the individual.....having been disenfranchised, HE preaches HIS views to ALL who will listen, attempting to enlighten THEM with HIS outlook so THEY may find their individual happiness through HIS plan of enlightenment......and if the subjugation of the people by a socialistic evil government can be thwarted.....BONUS.  Cutting edge fiction for the 1950's.  B)

GO RV, then BV

OH, my dear man he's so much more than that

19 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

OH, my dear man he's so much more than that

Trust me when I say I understand John G's relevance in this day and age.  It's like the wall came down in Ronnie's day, and after some time we began to steadily regress back to the days of the Red Scare of the 50's.  Government overreach is at epic heights, Russia wants to put the Soviet Union back together.....before you know it, kids will be standing watch in civil defense towers.   Perhaps people should be reading more about J.C. than J.G.  As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

***///

Gubment over-reach is at epic levels. 

The PEOTUS has already addressed this as something which needs reversing with all due haste.

The States will have what is rightfully theirs restored...

Putin has no more desire to nuke the planet than we do...

the only one's with that evil plan are N.Korea (thanks Chi-coms) and

Iran (thanks, ho'bummer..)

and Pakistan (thanks again, ho'bummer...)<_<

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trust me when I say I understand John G's relevance in this day and age.  It's like the wall came down in Ronnie's day, and after some time we began to steadily regress back to the days of the Red Scare of the 50's.  Government overreach is at epic heights, Russia wants to put the Soviet Union back together.....before you know it, kids will be standing watch in civil defense towers.   Perhaps people should be reading more about J.C. than J.G.  As always, just my opinion.  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

As for John Galt, I choose to be extremely cryptic in my replies about who and what he is. That is his way. :lol: And I've developed several relationships here that I simply don't wish to damage in any way. 

As to the highlighted portion of your statement, Good luck with that. Been trying for decades to get folks to read more about him to no avail. Maybe you will have better results than I. 

J.G.    :wub:/Image result for dollar sign:ph34r:

• Upvote 1