Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

California, Nevada and Massachusetts legalize recreational marijuana

umbertino

How Americans voted on a range of ballot initiatives around the country

Sam Levin in San Francisco

Wednesday 9 November 2016 09.10 GMT

3500.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=3021c5b02b93acc058f96213ddd44e88
An electronic billboard displays a marijuana hashtag at Times Square in New York.
Photograph: Shannon Stapleton/Reuters

More pics in link

• Upvote 2

I'm gonna keep my Medical card. You can possess more and you don't pay taxes.   A poorly written proposition  here in CA

With Medical card you can have up to a half a pound+. With recreational you can only have 1 ounce. You are allowed to grow but i personally have never had a plant produce less than a few ounces . They dont want you to grow your own. They  would not be able to tax it so they make it almost impossible to legally grow your own

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

I'm gonna keep my Medical card. You can possess more and you don't pay taxes.   A poorly written proposition  here in CA

With Medical card you can have up to a half a pound+. With recreational you can only have 1 ounce. You are allowed to grow but i personally have never had a plant produce less than a few ounces . They dont want you to grow your own. They  would not be able to tax it so they make it almost impossible to legally grow your own

Ever heard of an interior closet and a heat lamp?  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Well you can't use s heat lamp Shabs 

Growingg weed is not as easy as you might think The girls require a lot of attention 

BA. We are taxed to death here in this state. Cops in my town are way overpaid. Our last chief retired making $465k And he gets 90% of that for life 

Regular street cops make $120k +

And I sure do not depend on them for protection 

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SocalDinar said:

Well you can't use s heat lamp Shabs 

Growingg weed is not as easy as you might think The girls require a lot of attention 

BA. We are taxed to death here in this state. Cops in my town are way overpaid. Our last chief retired making $465k And he gets 90% of that for life 

Regular street cops make $120k +

And I sure do not depend on them for protection 

Wow!!!....465K  They got any job openings?  :eyebrows:

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

I think the legalization is a good thing, especially for those who have found cannabis is able to outperform their prescription pain meds

and they feel better when they are not taking the pills. As with anything, it will likely be corrupted by greed of a few, but the overall

idea has merit and government has no right to dictate what helps folks take care and manage their own health as long as they do it

responsibly. Cannabis has literally thousands of years worth of history in many cultures, and was demonized by the pharma industry

and a few of those involved in synthetics such as Dupont, etc. Cannabis represents a true threat to the profits of some.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jim1cor13 said:

I think the legalization is a good thing, especially for those who have found cannabis is able to outperform their prescription pain meds

and they feel better when they are not taking the pills. As with anything, it will likely be corrupted by greed of a few, but the overall

idea has merit and government has no right to dictate what helps folks take care and manage their own health as long as they do it

responsibly. Cannabis has literally thousands of years worth of history in many cultures, and was demonized by the pharma industry

and a few of those involved in synthetics such as Dupont, etc. Cannabis represents a true threat to the profits of some.

All good points, Jim......and when Ohio finally falls in line, I'm going to buy myself one of those 3 wheeled vender bikes and sell stoner food......rake in the dough.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

All good points, Jim......and when Ohio finally falls in line, I'm going to buy myself one of those 3 wheeled vender bikes and sell stoner food......rake in the dough.  :D

GO RV, then BV

:lol:  :lol::lol:

Sounds like a plan! Would that 3 wheeled vender bike be otherwise known as a large tricycle?  :lol:

Mmmmm...stoner food.... hahaha

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 1

You crack me up Kevin,

First you say you prefer to grow a certain way and then you call others fools for smoking marijuana?

I can guarantee you this. More people get into major trouble drinking alcohol. Alcohol ruins lives. Alcohol will make you lose complete control of your mind and body. That's a fact.

I have never seen anyone even come close to fighting another person when smoking pot.  Have you?

I have never seen anyone even come close to falling and hurting themselves when smoking pot.  Have you?

I have never seen anyone losing inhibitions and screwing a stranger when smoking pot.  Have you?

I have never seen anyone pissing themselves when smoking pot.  Have you?

So would you consider people that still drink alcohol "Fools". Just wondering as you so easily label others when you just proved that you don't know what you are talking about as far as it goes in growing weed.

Answer me this. If you "prefer " to use solar tubes ... How do you control the amount of daylight the girls get when flowering your plants.?  How do you 12/12 them?

Do you put up and take down a blanket over the opening every day at the exact same time for two months?  OR do you build a complicated damper that opens and closes automatically??? If you are going to go to all the trouble of cutting holes in your roof ( and if you are not a pro it will leak ) installing the solar tubes and dealing with the heat problem these cause would it not be simpler to just buy LED grow lamps?

I will say this again.  Growing pot is not easy. Its a science to do it correctly. The average person trying will fail.