Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE DID IT!!!! America Wins Popular !!

In one of the most divisive elections,  lame stream media assaulting us with propaganda and lies for months, We The People made a stand, and refused to meekly follow the establishments mandate.

It's not "official" yet, but I'm calling it. clinton may take a couple small states, but Trump has too big a lead, it's almost statistically impossible for clinton to take the remaining big electoral count states.

I believe the electoral college votes tomorrow, and in truth there are still 16 states that do not have popular vote laws, so it is possible for the college to toss us an upset. 

I really don't think that will happen due to the high percentage of Trump supporters.

The last time they bucked popular was a very tight race in 2000, and a few states had voting machine issues.

With the Senate at a simple majority, and the house close to super majority, We Did It !!!!!

Congrats America!!!!!  .. DM

• Upvote 10

***///

Well, we've just hired a hard working guy to take out the trash:tiphat:

Get busy President Trump...

you've got to drain the swamp,  muck it out,  eradicate the vermin as they try to escape.

Don't make US regret our choice to hire you to do this very dirty job.

Now, make like a good American and git 'er done :twothumbs:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 9

17 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Well, we've just hired a hard working guy to take out the trash:tiphat:

Get busy President Trump...

you've got to drain the swamp,  muck it out,  eradicate the vermin as they try to escape.

Don't make US regret our choice to hire you to do this very dirty job.

Now, make like a good American and git 'er done :twothumbs:

Agreed +1 from  101

• Upvote 7

45 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

Gotta clean up that White House real fast b4 the blite sets in so it doesn't look like another house a banded in Detroit. just Saying. And take Michael w/u.

***///

And he better put that cheap puppet LowRenta Lynch back in his suitcase and take THAT outta there, too!

Send in some exterminators with a trap to get that Valerie jarrett varmint outta there !

• Upvote 6

34 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

And he better put that cheap puppet LowRenta Lynch back in his suitcase and take THAT outta there, too!

Send in some exterminators with a trap to get that Valerie jarrett varmint outta there !

Hey Sgt

Plz tell me how u really feel  :trash2: +1 from

• Upvote 5

***///

Aw, FLASH... you know we have NO respect for The Great Divider,

the tool-for-evil that has trashed our Republic to it's core for his deviant masters.

Trump was far too nice in his Acceptance speech this morning saying he appreciated

killary's service to our country --- because she, too, has caused serious damage to US.

We're not in the business of forgiving that brand of criminal evil....

God'll sort that out.... 

ho'bummer's legacy will be an evil haunting, and killary is already dead inside.

So there ya go....

• Upvote 4

WE did it... the Constitutionally INFORMED, involved, and vigilant Patriots of this country... especially those hard workers here at DV!!!

Congratulations!!!  My hat is off to each and every one of you!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Aw, FLASH... you know we have NO respect for The Great Divider,

the tool-for-evil that has trashed our Republic to it's core for his deviant masters.

Trump was far too nice in his Acceptance speech this morning saying he appreciated

killary's service to our country --- because she, too, has caused serious damage to US.

We're not in the business of forgiving that brand of criminal evil....

God'll sort that out.... 

ho'bummer's legacy will be an evil haunting, and killary is already dead inside.

So there ya go....

Well then I luv u 2 dear.

Edited by Flash101
  • Upvote 5

As you know I wasn't for Trump or Clinton. But now that it is finally over and Trump has won. I congratulate Mr. Trump and his supporters. Unlike so many who have said they would move to Canada or revolt against whoever Americans chose, I will work hard and hope that President Trump is true to his word. Many here have stated he is God's choice. Let's hope this isn't one of God's little jokes. We all know God does have a sense of humor. Good Luck President Trump, the world will be watching.

B/A

PS move your investments out of stocks to bonds and precious metals... JMHO

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

WE did it... the Constitutionally INFORMED, involved, and vigilant Patriots of this country...

Far more of US out there than the evil left would've had US believe!

especially those hard workers here at DV!!!

A mind is a terrible thing to waste... we tried to help change some here ! :D

Congratulations!!!  My hat is off to each and every one of you!!! :tiphat:

Backatcha !  :tiphat:

Now we need to dissolve ALL PARTIES and just ALL BE PATRIOTS.... 1-man, 1-Vote.

Killary's team is currently grasping at straws trying to pack in more last-minute votes as we speak by

demanding SHE receive enough votes to garner the Popular Vote so she can say we all loved her more than Trump....

She's SO pathetic.  Still the self-serving manipulator right to the bitter end....

No wonder she sent liar podesta out there to say all the votes weren't counted whilst she phoned Trump to concede.

Next we hear, she's going to be claiming The Presidency was STOLEN from her and demanding re-counts all over the place. <_<

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

As you know I wasn't for Trump or Clinton. But now that it is finally over and Trump has won. I congratulate Mr. Trump and his supporters. Unlike so many who have said they would move to Canada or revolt against whoever Americans chose, I will work hard and hope that President Trump is true to his word. Many here have stated he is God's choice. Let's hope this isn't one of God's little jokes. We all know God does have a sense of humor. Good Luck President Trump, the world will be watching.

B/A

PS move your investments out of stocks to bonds and precious metals... JMHO

Let's just hope Trump walks the talk like when he said the 1st thing he'll do is get rid of obummer care next is put billary in jail for all the crimes she committed then stop all the muslim refuges coming in until all checked out 100% then that great wall of America along the Mexican border along w/many many more.

YES DONNY BABY WE'RE WATCHING

• Upvote 4