Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I hope TMAN is right

bostonangler

tman23

November 4, 2016

I posted back in April…

The CBI governor said in several banking meetings inside and outside Iraq that the CBI plan was to maintain the rate of 1,305 through the end of 2016…

The statement from the governor had bankers “shocked, disappointed, and not understanding the reasoning and none was provided”…

BUT what is speculated is that this 1305 number has a significant role in the “numbers game” and lifting the 3 zeros…

The speculation told to those who private message me is the start would have to begin at least 60 days before lifting 3 zeros…

Just need to look/watch for unsuspected casual movements…

Last night for the very first time in all banks across Iraq the rate posted 1,305… …the rate fluctuates…it has been 1280, 1285, 1290, 1295, 1300, 1310…

But NOT 1305 AND IT HAS posted the 60 days prior to the New Year that was the speculated timeline thought to see 1305.

This is the silent move suspected to be part of the process of lifting 3 zeros…

Now in the past salary caps/budget and cuts…numbers worked out to speculating that a rate of 67 cents was in the formula…

Of course since then a great number of circumstances have entered the picture…

The speculation today works out to 76 cents which would be on par with the Canadian Dollar and Australian Dollar…

It is this 1305 number that is on the board….in the banks and at the CBI…

Been waiting for this EXACT NUMBER to POST…

IT was posted last night which in the opinion of “conspiracy theorists”…

THE PROCESS IS ON TRACK…

And it will without doubt have the 3 zeros lifted at the start of 2017.

• Upvote 7

Does anyone really think 2017 will be any different that 2016,2015,2014,2013,2012,2011,2010,2009,2008,2007,2006,2005,2004?  That's how many times I've heard this and how long I've been in this.  That was the "Debbie Downer" side of the reality that I live.

Now on the up note...........................I sure hope to hell that you're right and this New Year is the new plan to move forward and start enjoying my new prosperity.

Maybe I will be able to afford an "Education" so I can understand all this "stuff".    <-------------Read previous post for clarification.  

DW Out    <of his mind.  But has lots of company................................on this site.  Right davis???

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, DWitte said:

Does anyone really think 2017 will be any different that 2016,2015,2014,2013,2012,2011,2010,2009,2008,2007,2006,2005,2004?  That's how many times I've heard this and how long I've been in this.  That was the "Debbie Downer" side of the reality that I live.

Now on the up note...........................I sure hope to hell that you're right and this New Year is the new plan to move forward and start enjoying my new prosperity.

Maybe I will be able to afford an "Education" so I can understand all this "stuff".    <-------------Read previous post for clarification.  

DW Out    <of his mind.  But has lots of company................................on this site.  Right davis???

right beside you in class my friend

lets learn together

2 hours ago, davis411 said:

right beside you in class my friend

lets learn together

How did we ever get in the same class together.  I've never seen you on the short bus.  Or maybe you found an even shorter bus.

FYI, if this thing ever hits my dream car is going to be a totally tricked out "Short Bus".  Been my dream for a long time.

Hey, my first initial is "D" and so is yours.  Wanna be the "DD" (Double D) Team, Crew, Gang or whatever.  I like DD as long as the first number stays lower than, let's say 44.  I'm so picky.

3 hours ago, DWitte said:

I agree +1 from

:bravo::bravo::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, DWitte said:

How did we ever get in the same class together.  I've never seen you on the short bus.  Or maybe you found an even shorter bus.

FYI, if this thing ever hits my dream car is going to be a totally tricked out "Short Bus".  Been my dream for a long time.

Hey, my first initial is "D" and so is yours.  Wanna be the "DD" (Double D) Team, Crew, Gang or whatever.  I like DD as long as the first number stays lower than, let's say 44.  I'm so picky.

FYI

Remember that ole anything over a mouth full is a waste thingey

:eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Flash101 said:

FYI

Remember that ole anything over a mouth full is a waste thingey

:eyebrows:

Yeah, I remember but I'm a wasteful guy.

Thanks for the compliment..................on the other post.  Always appreciated.  It's also nice to see that we might be getting over this Politically Correct garbage.

Good Day

2 minutes ago, DWitte said:

Yeah, I remember but I'm a wasteful guy.

Thanks for the compliment..................on the other post.  Always appreciated.  It's also nice to see that we might be getting over this Politically Correct garbage.

Good Day

1 day @ a time my friend 1 day.

• Upvote 2