Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump presents vision for creating 25m jobs in economic policy speech

The Republican presidential nominee projected audaciously that millions of new jobs would be created broadly within a two-term Trump presidency

Ed Pilkington in New York

Thursday 15 September 2016 20.03 BST

3159.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump speaks to the Economic Club of New York luncheon in New York City on Thursday.
Photograph: Mike Segar/Reuters

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/15/donald-trump-jobs-vision-25-million-economic-policy

***///

He's not waiting.  He said even if he's not elected, American businesses need to

reclaim their rights and force big gov to back off so the required natural growth of our

economy can occur.

And stressed that in order for that to happen, we need to demand that big gov also enforce our

laws in trade and immigration so that Americans come 1st.

• Upvote 4

How many jobs has Donald Trump actually created?

Donald Trump vows that if he's elected president, he would "be the greatest jobs president that God ever created."

One of the main reasons Trump cites is that he's a businessman. He has already created jobs, he argues, so he'll do it on an even bigger scale as president. 

So how many jobs has Trump created as a businessman? 

A CNNMoney analysis calculates at least 34,000 jobs attributable to the Donald.

Read more... http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/03/news/economy/donald-trump-jobs-created/

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It was a bit of sarcasm. Why wait till your president create jobs do it now increase your own wealth make everybody happy. Heck I would consider voting for him then.

Oh, sarcasm, lol... Well, he's already been creating jobs his entire career, as well as many, many other business leaders and producers!  What more do you recommend?  It seems the more he's an effective producer and employer, the more he gets criticized.  As President, he'd be helping to create the job creation environment.

• Upvote 5

It was a bit of sarcasm. Why wait till your president create jobs do it now increase your own wealth make everybody happy. Heck I would consider voting for him then.

Sooooo billionaire Trump is bad but you would vote for trillionaire Trump?  :bs:

• Upvote 5

20 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Oh, sarcasm, lol... Well, he's already been creating jobs his entire career, as well as many, many other business leaders and producers!  What more do you recommend?  It seems the more he's an effective producer and employer, the more he gets criticized.  As President, he'd be helping to create the job creation environment.

Well for starters I'd be extremely impressed if he did now what he claims he will do as President. 

"Trump presents vision for creating 25 MILLION jobs". 

When in actuality it's more like,

A CNNMoney analysis calculates at least 34,000 jobs attributable to the Donald  {As quoted by WHN}

So, I ask, why wait. Not to disparage the 34 thousand jobs he's already created in any way. But simply put it's not 

the Presidents job to create jobs. It's The job of people like Donald Trump,"THE BILLIONAIRE" !

All I'm saying is that if he can do it as President then he should have done it already now to his own benefit.  

And please don't tell me that as President that he will have access to more money to use to create those jobs, 

because that is just taking from the people of America and,"Spreading the wealth", as liberals like to do. 

That is NOT why we pay taxes. 

20 hours ago, RV ME said:

Sooooo billionaire Trump is bad but you would vote for trillionaire Trump?  :bs:

In a word, YES. 

If Donald Trump would have created 25 million jobs before running for President That would say a whole lot 

more about who he is and what he wants to do for humanity than all the :bs: coming out of his mouth now. 

Unlike some, I don't hold his billions against him, wish I knew how to make billions and keep my morality at the same time.

Wish I knew how to turn billions into trillions and help as many as I could to live a more prosperous life. But all I know how to 

do is show people with my actions how to live a more moral life, and to combine actions with knowledge,(my words), 

how to become more than just the,"Body of Christ". But to be the ,"BRIDE OF CHRIST".

By the way, if you asked me to prove a point as I did you, I would prove it. Or at least be man enough to admit that I was 

wrong in saying it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well for starters I'd be extremely impressed if he did now what he claims he will do as President. 

"Trump presents vision for creating 25 MILLION jobs". 

When in actuality it's more like,

A CNNMoney analysis calculates at least 34,000 jobs attributable to the Donald  {As quoted by WHN}

So, I ask, why wait. Not to disparage the 34 thousand jobs he's already created in any way. But simply put it's not 

the Presidents job to create jobs. It's The job of people like Donald Trump,"THE BILLIONAIRE" !

All I'm saying is that if he can do it as President then he should have done it already now to his own benefit.  

And please don't tell me that as President that he will have access to more money to use to create those jobs, 

because that is just taking from the people of America and,"Spreading the wealth", as liberals like to do. 

That is NOT why we pay taxes. 

But you are disparaging the jobs he's created.  He IS doing the job of a billionaire.  How many more should he create, or help create?  No one person can create 25 million jobs... nor should it be any ONE person's responsibility.  So... again... Trump is certainly doing his part, along with many other big employers.  THAT's their role... and yes, it shows they need strong employment to keep their.businesses productive and profitable... Reciprocity by design!  Reciprocity by consequence!

But also, yes... a President can foster and nurture the job creation environment, through policy more than through purse strings... although they are symbiotic in nature.

We can liken this to the talking point of "the wealthy paying their fair portion of taxes".  We all know they already do.  How much more does a morally corrupt society demand?  I will say this... the more you demand (mandate) from me... the less I'll give, cooperate, or participate.  AS AN INDIVIDUAL, I can do much more good for society by making my own decisions.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

But you are disparaging the jobs he's created.  He IS doing the job of a billionaire.  How many more should he create, or help create?  No one person can create 25 million jobs... nor should it be any ONE person's responsibility.  So... again... Trump is certainly doing his part, along with many other big employers.  THAT's their role... and yes, it shows they need strong employment to keep their.businesses productive and profitable... Reciprocity by design!  Reciprocity by consequence!

But also, yes... a President can foster and nurture the job creation environment, through policy more than through purse strings... although they are symbiotic in nature.

We can liken this to the talking point of "the wealthy paying their fair portion of taxes".  We all know they already do.  How much more does a morally corrupt society demand?  I will say this... the more you demand (mandate) from me... the less I'll give, cooperate, or participate.  AS AN INDIVIDUAL, I can do much more good for society by making my own decisions.

He says he can create 25 million, So he should make that his business plan. Actually I'm confused as to why you think that isn't 

a viable task for one man to do. How many Jobs, directly and indirectly did Sam Walton create? And that was without a doubt 

someone that wanted to make America Great. Or how many jobs did Henry Ford create, directly and indirectly? I don't buy 

into the lie that one man can't make millions of jobs and transform the world as they choose to. I don't put any limitations 

on the power of,"one man", to leave an everlasting effect on the world in which he lives. It's all up to the individual to use 

the,"talents", God has given them to bring blessings to those they can. The interesting thing is that in attempting to 

create so many jobs one invariably rises to greatness in the annals  of history. And that is not to mention the vast amounts 

of wealth they create for themselves. 

And, my dear friend and mentor, If you still doubt what one man can do when he allows nothing to stop him, just 

remind yourself of the words of,ONE MAN", 8 yrs ago.............

And whist neither one of us likes what that man did, one thing is certain, 

He did fundamentally transform America. 

All I'm saying is that one man,"Donald Trump", can do whatever he sets his mind to do. 

He doesn't have to wait to be President to do it. And by claiming that He Himself can do it as President 

He assign's himself the responsibility. But I do concede that it's the Presidents job to,"create an environment 

suitable to nurturing business growth". And as Reagan showed us that is best done by reducing taxes. 

However, I don't think that Henry Ford or Sam Walton would have let something as trivial as taxes 

to slow down their dreams for greatness.  

• Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

He says he can create 25 million, So he should make that his business plan. Actually I'm confused as to why you think that isn't 

a viable task for one man to do. How many Jobs, directly and indirectly did Sam Walton create? And that was without a doubt 

someone that wanted to make America Great. Or how many jobs did Henry Ford create, directly and indirectly? I don't buy 

into the lie that one man can't make millions of jobs and transform the world as they choose to. I don't put any limitations 

on the power of,"one man", to leave an everlasting effect on the world in which he lives. It's all up to the individual to use 

the,"talents", God has given them to bring blessings to those they can. The interesting thing is that in attempting to 

create so many jobs one invariably rises to greatness in the annals  of history. And that is not to mention the vast amounts 

of wealth they create for themselves. 

And, my dear friend and mentor, If you still doubt what one man can do when he allows nothing to stop him, just 

remind yourself of the words of,ONE MAN", 8 yrs ago.............

And whist neither one of us likes what that man did, one thing is certain, 

He did fundamentally transform America. 

All I'm saying is that one man,"Donald Trump", can do whatever he sets his mind to do. 

He doesn't have to wait to be President to do it. And by claiming that He Himself can do it as President 

He assign's himself the responsibility. But I do concede that it's the Presidents job to,"create an environment 

suitable to nurturing business growth". And as Reagan showed us that is best done by reducing taxes. 

However, I don't think that Henry Ford or Sam Walton would have let something as trivial as taxes 

to slow down their dreams for greatness.  

Uggh, LGD... we are at one of those communication conundrums again! LOL

Firstly... transforming America as Obama has, can in no way be compared to ONE man creating millions of jobs.  They are two concepts that are philosophically and morally opposed to one another...  Also, Trump's goal is NOT a personal goal... it is one for the nation.  THAT is what he means.  It's silly to understand it otherwise.

Next... even if it was possible for one person (Trump or anyone else) to create one million, ten million, or 25 million jobs... it is not their responsibility. It's actually kind of a silly notion.   And, I contend that it is not even possible... nor do I want it to be.  I'd much more prefer the INITIATIVE of millions of individuals to create their own destiny... in their own individual pursuit of happiness, as they wish... not as one omnipotent powerful being wishes for them.

Further... I will put forward this thought for you.  In the spiritual realm, as you are so familiar... there is only ONE omnipotent force that could possibly be responsible for such a morally imperative force of life's provisions... GOD.  And, in that, it is the individuals' moral imperative to provide for himself... his moral imperative to secure himself and his family.... his moral imperative to self-preservation... ALL so that he may not just exist, but thrive... ALL so that in doing so he may empower his abilities to apply his moral imperative to help others...

Lastly, with that... perhaps the omnipotent power chooses to employ the moral imperatives of the many, who then choose to select a leader that can be their example for the MANY paths to happiness.  Perhaps, in that perspective, the majority sees that as an enlightened gift of morale, or hope for the future.  Perhaps even, the positive nurturing environment for such pursuit can be traced directly back to the moral imperatives of the population... directed by a higher power...

Happiness and prosperity will never be the product of one man.  Conversely, as you have referenced in Obama... one man can easily endorse evil and corruption.

• Upvote 8

Rather than splice your excellent post I am going to place my post directly in the body of yours.

My post are in blue and please know that the color has no other meaning than to designate my reply to 

your comments. 

First I would love to say that your Harvard Education is showing, and that is a good thing. :tiphat:Second,

I would like to say that I hope somehow to provide a little more clarity  to my statements. Probably it would 

be best to try and understand that every single thought I have is rooted in the spiritual. And in order to 

best understand me one needs to read my words as if they were listening to their Preacher or Padre. Not that 

I would dare to think myself to hold such a prominent place in yours or any others life, just that is how my thought

process works. 

5 hours ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Uggh, LGD... we are at one of those communication conundrums again! LOL

Yes and I'm sorry, that is most likely my fault. 

Firstly... transforming America as Obama has, can in no way be compared to ONE man creating millions of jobs.  They are two concepts that are philosophically and morally opposed to one another...  Also, Trump's goal is NOT a personal goal... it is one for the nation.  THAT is what he means.  It's silly to understand it otherwise.

I was not attempting to compare the two philosophical concepts, I was attempting to show how much one man can do

when they refuse to allow anything to stop him. And if Donald Trump wants my vote, then for me, his goals had better be personal. Because I simply don't think a man can do great things if it's not personal. 

Next... even if it was possible for one person (Trump or anyone else) to create one million, ten million, or 25 million jobs... it is not their responsibility. It's actually kind of a silly notion.   And, I contend that it is not even possible... nor do I want it to be.  I'd much more prefer the INITIATIVE of millions of individuals to create their own destiny... in their own individual pursuit of happiness, as they wish... not as one omnipotent powerful being wishes for them.

As far as being possible for one man to create millions of jobs I would offer you this.......

Walmart is the world's largest company by revenue, according to the Fortune Global 500 list in 2016, as well as the largest private employer in the world with 2.2 million employees. Walmart is a family-owned business, I think it was personal to the Walton family. 

And that is just the employees that are directly employed by the Walmart Corp. It says nothing about the tens of millions of others that are now employed through supporting companies. I must address your comments about peoples INITIATIVE as individuals to create their own destiny. Destiny, now that's a word I like. It was also the name of my first trucking company. And I agree that it is the individual that is responsible, not Donald Trump or any other person. But as to the idea that someone who creates tens of millions of jobs as being, "one omnipotent powerful being", I know that everything I've read about Sam Walton suggest that he was one of the most simple and humble men you would ever meet. He even drove and old beat up pickup till the day he died.  

Further... I will put forward this thought for you.  In the spiritual realm, as you are so familiar... there is only ONE omnipotent force that could possibly be responsible for such a morally imperative force of life's provisions... GOD.  And, in that, it is the individuals' moral imperative to provide for himself... his moral imperative to secure himself and his family.... his moral imperative to self-preservation... ALL so that he may not just exist, but thrive... ALL so that in doing so he may empower his abilities to apply his moral imperative to help others...

Agreed! So tell me again ; why do we need Donald Trump? :lol: You know I'm just playin. But on a more serious note , what you have just touched on is exactly what is wrong with America and exactly why most people who love Mr. Trump love him. It comes from a lack of knowing and trusting God. I'm not talking about the kind of knowing that someone like me does. I'm referring to a simple basic foundation rooted in the moral ethics which can be found within something as simple as the ten commandments. That is lost to America, and if that is not brought back then no man can bring back Americas Greatness. 

Lastly, with that... perhaps the omnipotent power chooses to employ the moral imperatives of the many, who then choose to select a leader that can be their example for the MANY paths to happiness.  Perhaps, in that perspective, the majority sees that as an enlightened gift of morale, or hope for the future.  Perhaps even, the positive nurturing environment for such pursuit can be traced directly back to the moral imperatives of the population... directed by a higher power...

Happiness and prosperity will never be the product of one man.  Conversely, as you have referenced in Obama... one man can easily endorse evil and corruption.

This last part is quite possibly the heaviest thing I've ever read from you, and with all due respect in my humble opinion the most errant. For starters you know yourself how that one man did bring happiness to the world, not just America. And likewise you know that there is only one path to true and lasting happiness. And the way to both is only in Jesus Christ. Can, and has, Jesus used men like Trump to lead a nation? Well yes, he chose Saul to lead Israel after they had themselves rejected the system of Judges that God wanted. And to be sure it didn't work out to well for Israel. The positive nurturing environment you speak of as directed by a,"higher power", (by that I presume to think you're referencing God) would only be achieved if the population does as they were told and ,"repent and turn from their evil ways", 2nd Chronicles 7:14. Now I ask you, do you truly see the majority of the population as doing that? Or is it more correctly stated that the population is attempting to find their own way? I believe it to be the latter. And in conclusion, one man can ENDORSE evil and corruption. But he cannot make that come about without help, whether either by the inaction of the population or by the willing support of the masses. If that one man is simply ignored or punished for his crimes he will not prosper.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

10 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Rather than splice your excellent post I am going to place my post directly in the body of yours.

My post are in blue and please know that the color has no other meaning than to designate my reply to 

your comments. 

First I would love to say that your Harvard Education is showing, and that is a good thing. :tiphat:Second,

I would like to say that I hope somehow to provide a little more clarity  to my statements. Probably it would 

be best to try and understand that every single thought I have is rooted in the spiritual. And in order to 

best understand me one needs to read my words as if they were listening to their Preacher or Padre. Not that 

I would dare to think myself to hold such a prominent place in yours or any others life, just that is how my thought

process works. 

Thanks for the substantive reply LGD :twothumbs:

My views come from a very pragmatic perspective, simply based on objective reasoned observation and experience.  Yours, is self-admittedly, spiritual.

THAT, is our main difference... otherwise, I actually feel we're not far apart in our moral perspective... only our conclusions,,,

With that, I will not point fingers as to the err of anyone's thinking process, as sometimes we process and convey thoughts quite differently...

But, I will draw conclusions...  And, as for Trump, I will simply conclude...

I feel he is a positive NET force.  I have found little, to no detriment in his actions and consequences as a person, a family man, an employer, a businessman... a now politician (that part remains to be seen).

You feel he is a negative NET force.

Two opposite viewpoints... two opposite conclusions!

Have a great Sunday, my friend! 

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Jaxinjersey said:

Thanks for the substantive reply LGD :twothumbs:

My views come from a very pragmatic perspective, simply based on objective reasoned observation and experience.  Yours, is self-admittedly, spiritual.

THAT, is our main difference... otherwise, I actually feel we're not far apart in our moral perspective... only our conclusions,,,

With that, I will not point fingers as to the err of anyone's thinking process, as sometimes we process and convey thoughts quite differently...

But, I will draw conclusions...  And, as for Trump, I will simply conclude...

I feel he is a positive NET force.  I have found little, to no detriment in his actions and consequences as a person, a family man, an employer, a businessman... a now politician (that part remains to be seen).

You feel he is a negative NET force.

Two opposite viewpoints... two opposite conclusions!

Have a great Sunday, my friend! 

Right you are, my friend. 

I would like to say that I know our,"moral perspective", is very similar. That is why I have so much trust and respect for you. :hug:

I meant you no disrespect, and offer an apology if I was out of line with my,"errant", comment. For me a statement that anyone makes, 

that I deem in errant,I fully understand that is simply my perspective and not theirs. And like you I hold no ill feelings toward someone with whom

I don't agree. It is not realistic nor right to think that everyone should,"Think the exact same way". My entire debate with relation to 

the current political situation isn't to convince you, or anyone else for that matter, that their wrong. My sole intention is to plant seeds.

Seeds that may or may not grow, depending on future events. If I am correct then my desire is that some would look closer at 

Jesus in the near future as being completely in control of current events. And to be sure not even the Church can agree on everything.

You are correct, I do see Donald Trump as a negative NET force. Lord how I wish that was not the situation. Nothing in life would 

ever give me greater pleasure than to say I was wrong on this one. But, alas, as you know I simply cannot ignore  my spiritual 

feelings for my wants. And in all fairness to Mr. Trump, I don't know him well enough to really know what kind of man he is. 

I only know what it is that I believe the Holy Spirit to be telling me. And that, I'm sorry to say, gives me great pause. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

To any that don't quite understand business economics.

The whole point of a business is to conduct commerce in such a way as to generate profits.

Profits are the amount of money you are left with after paying all your expenses to conduct business.

Whether it is manufacturing, or service, all the basic components are essentially the same.

A manufacturer buys raw materials, a restaurant buys raw food, a construction company buys raw lumber, rocks, sand, wire, etc., a retail store buys products wholesale, a developer buys an office building, and on it goes.

Then they have to pay for the energy to convert their raw materials into a finished product, or shelves and displays, pay for the labor, pay taxes, (five times a year minimum, some pay every month).

In addition to the basics, for every honest customer there are several more just looking for a way to cheat you out of what you have worked so hard to produce. These parasites include government officials, special interest groups, loan sharks, and dishonest employees, just to name a few.

While there is not actual price fixing collusion, any business that hopes to survive is continuously pricing their competition, to be sure to stay competitive, while also striving for the best possible gross return, praying it is enough to allow for a positive net.

The government has interfered with commerce so extensively there is no such thing as "free market capitalism" as is described in Websters Dictionary.

Due to this overreaching regulations, and excessive Gestapo like union demands, manufacturing in America has been usurped by our own government by allowing FTZ's.

An FTZ,(free trade zone), is on American soil, they are occupied by foreign manufacturers, with foreign employees that dont even have a visa, and are basically slaves. They work for their own countries wages, the buildings are not US inspected, the soil is declared "international".

All they do is load their junk they make onto a truck or train, and drive it through the high security gate, and they are in America.

When between the unions and government regulations it costs an American manufacturer $20 to make what it costs a China manufacturer in a FTZ $2.50 to make, how the HELL can you possibly demand Trump commit financial suicide?

Are YOU willing to make up his losses when his ties can't sell?

Of course you wont, then what gives you the right to condemn him for being smart?

The ONLY way to change that is for congress to act.

The only way to get congress to act is to have a president to kick them in their corrupted ass.

Please, learn what the heck you are talking about before opening your mouth.

Unless you are OK will demanding everyone just live on emotion and feel good warm an fuzzy bull poop.

You might want to take a look at Greece, China, Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela first, see how all the "peoples democracy" has worked to give the commoner a quality lifestyle.

I'm not going to bother to get into individual battles over Trump.

I'm not going to waste my time fighting with an unarmed opponent.

It is obvious,anyone with an ounce of common sense and honesty is for Trump, everyone else with a personal issue that prevents honesty, integrity, or common sense is on he side of the haters.

I am amazed how people are so blinded by their own ignorance they would rather cripple themselves intellectually, and destroy this country in the process, than just grow the heck up.

You should do the rest of us a favor, when Trump wins, just go.

Go move to a country that supports morons who are too stupid or lazy to stand up for themselves.

But I know you wont.

You will be there demanding your share of our hard work.

Pathetic.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, divemaster5734 said:

To any that don't quite understand business economics.

The whole point of a business is to conduct commerce in such a way as to generate profits.

Profits are the amount of money you are left with after paying all your expenses to conduct business.

Whether it is manufacturing, or service, all the basic components are essentially the same.

A manufacturer buys raw materials, a restaurant buys raw food, a construction company buys raw lumber, rocks, sand, wire, etc., a retail store buys products wholesale, a developer buys an office building, and on it goes.

Then they have to pay for the energy to convert their raw materials into a finished product, or shelves and displays, pay for the labor, pay taxes, (five times a year minimum, some pay every month).

In addition to the basics, for every honest customer there are several more just looking for a way to cheat you out of what you have worked so hard to produce. These parasites include government officials, special interest groups, loan sharks, and dishonest employees, just to name a few.

While there is not actual price fixing collusion, any business that hopes to survive is continuously pricing their competition, to be sure to stay competitive, while also striving for the best possible gross return, praying it is enough to allow for a positive net.

The government has interfered with commerce so extensively there is no such thing as "free market capitalism" as is described in Websters Dictionary.

Due to this overreaching regulations, and excessive Gestapo like union demands, manufacturing in America has been usurped by our own government by allowing FTZ's.

An FTZ,(free trade zone), is on American soil, they are occupied by foreign manufacturers, with foreign employees that dont even have a visa, and are basically slaves. They work for their own countries wages, the buildings are not US inspected, the soil is declared "international".

All they do is load their junk they make onto a truck or train, and drive it through the high security gate, and they are in America.

When between the unions and government regulations it costs an American manufacturer $20 to make what it costs a China manufacturer in a FTZ $2.50 to make, how the HELL can you possibly demand Trump commit financial suicide?

Are YOU willing to make up his losses when his ties can't sell?

I understand more than you think. And Mr. Trumps Chinese maid ties aren't the subject of discussion here.

Of course you wont, then what gives you the right to condemn him for being smart?

I NEVER said that he wasn't smart, in fact if you follow my logic then you would know that I think he's smarter than most of the folks that support him. He's got those folks thinking that he hates the Clinton's, when reality says otherwise, a picture really is worth a thousand words

The ONLY way to change that is for congress to act.

The only way to get congress to act is to have a president to kick them in their corrupted ass.

You mean like Obama did? Congress is a puppet in the hands of pure evil. And just as viciously as you attack me anyone that enters Congress and doesn't,"tow the line", is virtually assassinated.  

Please, learn what the heck you are talking about before opening your mouth.

Evidence of my above statement. 

Unless you are OK will demanding everyone just live on emotion and feel good warm an fuzzy bull poop.

As I stated in this very thread, I don't care what you live on. Please don't project your poor attempt to FORCE your views onto me and others that don't think like you. What I live on is the unction of the Holy Spirit of God Almighty. Attack that at your own pearl, it doesn't work out to good for those that have. I, like so many here only offer my opinion for discussion, nothing more. Something that Jax has shown can be done without the vitriolic commentary.  

You might want to take a look at Greece, China, Cuba, North Korea, or Venezuela first, see how all the "peoples democracy" has worked to give the commoner a quality lifestyle.

And you're the one telling me to learn before opening my mouth?

In two words, Cyprus and Greece. How long do you think it's going to take before that king of shenanigans comes to America?

I'm not going to bother to get into individual battles over Trump.

And yet an attempt to, "battle", is exactly what you've done. 

I'm not going to waste my time fighting with an unarmed opponent.

Calling names and throwing insults does not show yourself to be superior, but it does show you as someone that has nothing of substance to debate with. 

It is obvious,anyone with an ounce of common sense and honesty is for Trump, everyone else with a personal issue that prevents honesty, integrity, or common sense is on he side of the haters.

Wherein have I once espoused anything that displays hatred? I come to everyone with a 6 thousand yr old story from a God of love and you incessantly call that hatred. I testified to your friend RV 4ME that Christ dying on the cross for our sins is real,"tough love", and you call me weak. I grow to become more Christlike with every passing day and you constantly insult me for it. I give you real love and everyone here real love and you need to understand that you're not fighting against me, you're fighting against God Almighty. I am truly bound by my love for him to show you nothing but true love. But that doesn't mean that I can't express truth as is revealed to me from the Holy Spirit. 

I am amazed how people are so blinded by their own ignorance they would rather cripple themselves intellectually, and destroy this country in the process, than just grow the heck up.

Alas, we have come to an agreement. People have indeed blinded themselves. And as to destroying this country, what do you think was going on whist everyone sat idly by and allowed the murder of 60+ million babies? What, you don't think that was destroying America?   

You should do the rest of us a favor, when Trump wins, just go.

As I've purchased EVERYTHING that this site has to offer, save one, I think no matter what happens in this election you're going to have to continue to put up with me. But seeing as how some Trump supporters simply cannot tolerate descent, may I suggest you just put me on ignore.  

Go move to a country that supports morons who are too stupid or lazy to stand up for themselves.

Imagine that, I just STOOD UP for myself and never once insulted you. Not bad for a simple moron trucker. :lmao:

But I know you wont.

You will be there demanding your share of our hard work.

I demand, nor want, ANYTHING from you. And once again we find ourselves in agreement; it is,"Pathetic".

And one more thing, it's comments like yours that have solidified my opinion to NEVER vote for Trump. Jax creates within me sympathy for his candidacy, whist those like you repel me. I refuse to join forces with those who are clearly so full of angst. Oh and I still gave you an emerald, just for love :wub::hug:  

Pathetic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I'll answer you once more, and then will simply ignore your obtuse and shortsighted comments.

Until you can explain to me the mechanics and dynamics of the 111th congress, which was in session when ocrap took office, you simply do not understand what happened.

You intentionally look only at the lack of production, and then ignorantly declare nothing was done, and using that as an excuse to base your all your decisions on is a misguided as using 3.16 as π. Every single calculation will be incorrect, and you are doomed to fail.

Next, I said in my post, as I have said SINCE i BEGAN POSTING HERE, I NEVER attempt to force anyone to change their mind. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you can try to remember my words correctly, because I am really really really tired of you getting your knickers in a pinch and being all indignant claiming I said or meant something I never did.

The last time we talked I proved you were fruit looped about your claims, and instead of being a grown up and accepting the truth, you just doubled down and screamed louder.

I am glad other have decided to hold your freaking hand, but I just refuse to deal with such an immature person who refuses to even bother to educate themselves.

You spent a LOT of time going through my post, got yourself all butthurt over it, and you totally missed the point, the message went right over your head.

I don't give a damn who you vote for because your uneducated opinion means nothing to me.

I would much prefer we just ignore each other, because I am honestly having a hard time believing you are even a believer in anything other than your own ego.

You were spotted by others creeping in at midnight and putting a neg on everyone that disagreed with you, yet you declare yourself an adult.

You refuse to educate yourself, and declare yourself informed.

You hold grudges, then pretend to "love" everyone and care just ohh sooo much.

Bush called himself a Christian too.

Castro declared he was doing everything for "the people".

Judas gave Jesus a hug.

If Trump looses, and the TPP is enacted, the 2nd amendment is repealed, the 1st amendment repealed, then between the hordes of illegals taking your trucking job, forcing you to take a 50% cut in pay or starve, and the UN police patrolling the streets, pulling you over and demanding you answer questions in a foreign language, shaking you down for all the cash you have on you, just like they do from where ever the hell they came from, you will have no one but yourself to blame.

As for me, I will already have been long gone, because unlike you, I cherish what's left of my freedom, I will find whatever resistance groups are left, and I will refuse to go out without a fight.

The problem is, you have severely misjudged who I am.

I am willing to die for America, but you can bet I will not just meekly wait for a bullet.

You and I are very different people, you would rather watch this country go down in flames than ever admit your wrong.

Your obviously unable to comprehend what you read, because you constantly declare people say thing that they just haven't said.

So go on, keep negging everything I post, you even neg me when I praise Jesus, but that's OK, because I'm beginning to think we worship two very different Gods.

The one I pray to does not dwell in ignorance, hates jealousy, and doesn't lie.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, divemaster5734 said:

I'll answer you once more, and then will simply ignore your obtuse and shortsighted comments.

Until you can explain to me the mechanics and dynamics of the 111th congress, which was in session when ocrap took office, you simply do not understand what happened.

You intentionally look only at the lack of production, and then ignorantly declare nothing was done, and using that as an excuse to base your all your decisions on is a misguided as using 3.16 as π. Every single calculation will be incorrect, and you are doomed to fail.

Next, I said in my post, as I have said SINCE i BEGAN POSTING HERE, I NEVER attempt to force anyone to change their mind. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you can try to remember my words correctly, because I am really really really tired of you getting your knickers in a pinch and being all indignant claiming I said or meant something I never did.

The last time we talked I proved you were fruit looped about your claims, and instead of being a grown up and accepting the truth, you just doubled down and screamed louder.

I am glad other have decided to hold your freaking hand, but I just refuse to deal with such an immature person who refuses to even bother to educate themselves.

You spent a LOT of time going through my post, got yourself all butthurt over it, and you totally missed the point, the message went right over your head.

I don't give a damn who you vote for because your uneducated opinion means nothing to me.

I would much prefer we just ignore each other, because I am honestly having a hard time believing you are even a believer in anything other than your own ego.

You were spotted by others creeping in at midnight and putting a neg on everyone that disagreed with you, yet you declare yourself an adult.

Judas gave Jesus a hug.

If Trump looses, and the TPP is enacted, the 2nd amendment is repealed, the 1st amendment repealed, then between the hordes of illegals taking your trucking job, forcing you to take a 50% cut in pay or starve, and the UN police patrolling the streets, pulling you over and demanding you answer questions in a foreign language, shaking you down for all the cash you have on you, just like they do from where ever the hell they came from, you will have no one but yourself to blame.

As for me, I will already have been long gone, because unlike you, I cherish what's left of my freedom, I will find whatever resistance groups are left, and I will refuse to go out without a fight.

I am willing to die for America, but you can bet I will not just meekly wait for a bullet.

You and I are very different people, you would rather watch this country go down in flames than ever admit your wrong.

Your obviously unable to comprehend what you read, because you constantly declare people say thing that they just haven't said.

So go on, keep negging everything I post, you even neg me when I praise Jesus, but that's OK, because I'm beginning to think we worship two very different Gods.

Wasn’t planning on logging on tonight, but just had to say plus you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

The really sad thing here is that you think I'm upset in my responses,but nothing could be further from the truth. I may not understand the intricacies of the mechanics of the political machine but I do understand people. And by replying with such a vehement rebuttal you miss two things,one you are trying to force others by belittling and attacking and two your the one angry. 

As I've said, name calling is the act of desperation. How come is it that Jax, who is as strong in his opinion as you never once lost his temper?

So because I support Jesus Christ in action, and because I am not willing to vote for Mr. Trump, that makes me an immature and uneducated person? Seriously? 

Believe me your attacks with words could never hurt me. I would think that the very act of,"going through", your post and spending so much valuable time with my reply would have been considered an act of respect. 

Please relax, my friend, I don't want you to be so upset. 

Then I have failed in my task. As my ego knows full well what kind of man that I am. And that is all the more reason that I follow Jesus Christ in action and not just words. I would be devastated without his mercy and forgiveness. For that I'm truly sorry. And I beg your forgiveness.

And yet I was told by Adam no less that no one knows who is giving negs. To be honest, yes, I have given my share as a symbol of disagreement. And yes I have given them in the wee hours of the morning, but it is not stealth that I was seeking. That is simply the time I go to work and like to get on DV. One thing, as I have told RV4ME I will never give someone a neg again as long as I'm here. They are not necessary and they cause far too much of an issue with everyone, myself included. Also I will, as I've done above, forever plus any post of yours that I read. Deal?  

Please, just because I choose to educate myself with the word of God and not with the mechanics of politics doesn't make me uneducated. I doubt that you understand the meaning of Matthew 6:33   But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. But I would never suggest that means you're not an educated person. 

If I held a grudge, I would not reply 

Judas gave Jesus a hug.

I have learned one thing to be sure and that is that no man knows another mans heart. That is why I will never again tell someone that they are not a Christian. I have learned that being a child of God means that we are on the same path but that it is a narrow path and as such most of us are at different places on that path.So I wont comment on Bush's salvation or the lack thereof. Castro? I no nothing of. sorry; and Judas betrayed Jesus with a kiss, not a hug. 

I will do as I've been taught to by the Holy Spirit. I will trust the Lord to supply all my needs. I mean if he will do it for the birds in the air and the lilies of the field why would he not do it for you and I. Matthew 6:25-33

25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much moreclothe you, O ye of little faith? 31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

And I don't believe that my freedom is found at the end of a gun. As for the fight, I will leave that to God, for.................

2nd Chronicles 20:15, ............." Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's "

And yet in my meekness I will win,........ Matthew 5:5  Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

And herein is the very crux of our issue, I believe that with the murder of over 60 million babies that this country has already gone down in flames. And as one that doesn't want to burn for what has occurred I ran to Jesus begging for forgiveness, and now I look to another kingdom that I will rule in, for my country, my kingdom, is not of THIS world. But the world to come. And I know that world is closer than you or anyone else is willing to admit.  

I will try and leave you with love and one thought. Is the God that your listening to really telling you to grab a gun and kill another human being? As one highly trained in the art of war I wish to present to you that doing so permanently eliminates the soul you kill from ever repenting and giving their life to Jesus. Are you sure that you want that on your hands? What would Jesus do?   

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

Judas gave Jesus a hug.

Your acerbic diatribes are like Miracle Grow for the Liberal fields......you've probably created more lefties than any person twice your height.  :lol:  And now you're beginning to eat your own.......How adorable.  ;)   

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Your acerbic diatribes are like Miracle Grow for the Liberal fields......you've probably created more lefties than any person twice your height.  :lol:  And now you're beginning to eat your own.......How adorable.  ;)   

GO RV, then BV

I wish I could say as much in as few words as you my friend. But I'm afraid it's an art form I may never master.:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And yet I was told by Adam no less that no one knows who is giving negs. To be honest, yes, I have given my share as a symbol of disagreement. And yes I have given them in the wee hours of the morning, but it is not stealth that I was seeking. That is simply the time I go to work and like to get on DV. One thing, as I have told RV4ME I will never give someone a neg again as long as I'm here. They are not necessary and they cause far too much of an issue with everyone, myself included. Also I will, as I've done above, forever plus any post of yours that I read. Deal?  

It is not your faith I question, it is your actions taken in context of your professed faith that makes me question your integrity.  I may not be as well versed in the bible as you, but your holier than thou attitude is most off putting.  While I look forward to an always good read from Heaveyduty’s posts, I find it hard to get through to the end of any of your posts.

So you know, I do not really care about +’s or –‘s, if so I would not have posted nearly 700 songs.  Also, I do not need to be patronized by having you + everything I post.  Personally I am more interested in the conversation or debate on the threads I choose to view and participate in.  I will say on other sites I log on using Discus, it actually show who gave out a + or -, and I wish DV did the same.  I do not want my calling you out on your stealth negs to be construed as falsely accusing you of doing something.  You may remember the pre-updated DV site would include a list of members and the number of guests that were on any particular thread.  The post-updated site no longer lists number of guests on a thread.  Therefore a member can be logged onto a specific thread that lists no other members but there can still be multiple guests on the thread at the same time.  If you are the only member on the thread and I am a guest on the same thread and I see a comment on the thread get negged, I can correctly conclude who it was that dropped said ruby.  I listed 4 names in my post that I personally witnessed you doing exactly as I described.  Most of these rubies were for totally innocuous comments and not something you could possibly disagree with as you now claim.  Example would be a thread where everyone was posting after running their comments through a Swedish translator.  Perhaps you can enlighten me as to why you would neg something like that other than spite.  While you are at it, perhaps you can explain why you would even need to ask Adam if you could neg anonymously unless that is what you were planning on doing in the future.

• Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, RV ME said:

It is not your faith I question, it is your actions taken in context of your professed faith that makes me question your integrity.  I may not be as well versed in the bible as you, but your holier than thou attitude is most off putting.  While I look forward to an always good read from Heaveyduty’s posts, I find it hard to get through to the end of any of your posts.

So you know, I do not really care about +’s or –‘s, if so I would not have posted nearly 700 songs.  Also, I do not need to be patronized by having you + everything I post.  Personally I am more interested in the conversation or debate on the threads I choose to view and participate in.  I will say on other sites I log on using Discus, it actually show who gave out a + or -, and I wish DV did the same.  I do not want my calling you out on your stealth negs to be construed as falsely accusing you of doing something.  You may remember the pre-updated DV site would include a list of members and the number of guests that were on any particular thread.  The post-updated site no longer lists number of guests on a thread.  Therefore a member can be logged onto a specific thread that lists no other members but there can still be multiple guests on the thread at the same time.  If you are the only member on the thread and I am a guest on the same thread and I see a comment on the thread get negged, I can correctly conclude who it was that dropped said ruby.  I listed 4 names in my post that I personally witnessed you doing exactly as I described.  Most of these rubies were for totally innocuous comments and not something you could possibly disagree with as you now claim.  Example would be a thread where everyone was posting after running their comments through a Swedish translator.  Perhaps you can enlighten me as to why you would neg something like that other than spite.  While you are at it, perhaps you can explain why you would even need to ask Adam if you could neg anonymously unless that is what you were planning on doing in the future.

RV Me, you are exactly right.  I have also witnessed LGD give that pretty red ruby to myself along with several others.  Not because of his disagreement but pure dislike or jealousy of the person who he has read their comments.  I seldom log in any more but am here just about everyday and I also see who does what without them ever even knowing.  If they were to be confronted, I'm sure they would lie but that's OK cause I know in my heart and they do too!!!!!  I personally am always confused with and by LGD post as he continually has to tell everyone of his spirituality and how he is only lead by the Holy Spirit.  He acts as if he is the only one that has the Spirit of God within him so we should listen and always agree with his superiority.  This has been going on for quite a long time now and just to be frank, I just laugh and shake my head with every post I read of his.  His ego, pride of self and need to MAKE others agree with him is a turn off Christian or not.  

Truth is LGD is not the only one that has this holier than thou attitude.  I just witnessed another that loves to neg just because of who you are and their hatred.  These are wooly snot buzzard boogers that lurk and strike when they think no one is looking.......lol. I saw ya and I know who you are.

barb

• Upvote 4