Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hillarious Clinton Has 'Medical Episode' At 9/11 Ceremony, Source Says !

DinarThug

***///

Good one, KINGBEAN ! :lol::P

What goes around comes around.... high time she reaps what she's sown...

though no amount of suffering can ever undo the horror, loss and sadness of all the klinton victims' families...

and sadly,  THAT list is a very, very long one....

Ours may be a merciful God.... but as we all know -- she answers to satan.

• Upvote 1

***///

Your mind seldomly leaves the gutter, eh, SHABS....? <_<

You''re SO wired like the low-information-voter base you ascribe to... <_<

Clearly he means his daughter's looks are up to his very high standards of beauty.

Unlike that chelsea who's biological father ( not bill, mind you) is SO ugly and passed those hideous

bulbous features on to her.  (we hear she's still having surgical procedures to soften THAT blow.)

Now if you STILL think CRIMINALarious klinton doesn't make BAD DECISIONS,

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT...?!

We'll tell you.

When she jumped the sanity ship, became a little kommie alinski-lover,

and decided to sell her political soul to the devil,  she used chelsea's politically powerful bio-dad as just another

stepping stone to meet her career needs.... look at the guy, THAT was no love match !  UGH... and EWwwww...! <_<

If anyone in the room can point to ONE good decision klinton has ever made, we're from Missouri, show us....

She's an epic fail in every aspect of her life.

And don't point to the klinton kartel "foundation", either.... it's a RUSE and a COVER for illicit acts so despicable,

and disgusting involving many vile individuals who should all be locked up for child abuse.

So they tossed some HIV drugs over the border into some 3rd-world hell-hole where they won't even make a difference.

Guess in your book that makes them righteous and saintly.

BULL.   :bs:

If a guy hands out dollar bills to the homeless but ends up murdering one of them,

DOES HE GET A PASS BECASUE HE GAVE HIM A DAMNED DOLLAR FIRST....?

And the list of her and her kartels' transgressions are far, far worse and have done

MORE HARM TO HUMANITY than can ever be placated or undone by a few over-priced drugs they run

through that bogus "charity" .

We hardly think Mr. Trump could outdo the klinton's when it comes to pure evil and damage to the human race world-wide.

So go ahead and pick your jabs from the list compiled by the evil left designed to destroy people's lives.

It suits you.<_<

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

Your mind seldomly leaves the gutter, eh, SHABS....? <_<

You''re SO wired like the low-information-voter base you ascribe to... <_<

Clearly he means his daughter's looks are up to his very high standards of beauty.

Unlike that chelsea who's biological father ( not bill, mind you) is SO ugly and passed those hideous

bulbous features on to her.  (we hear she's still having surgical procedures to soften THAT blow.)

Now if you STILL think CRIMINALarious klinton doesn't make BAD DECISIONS,

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT...?!

We'll tell you.

When she jumped the sanity ship, became a little kommie alinski-lover,

and decided to sell her political soul to the devil,  she used chelsea's politically powerful bio-dad as just another

stepping stone to meet her career needs.... look at the guy, THAT was no love match !  UGH... and EWwwww...! <_<

If anyone in the room can point to ONE good decision klinton has ever made, we're from Missouri, show us....

She's an epic fail in every aspect of her life.

And don't point to the klinton kartel "foundation", either.... it's a RUSE and a COVER for illicit acts so despicable,

and disgusting involving many vile individuals who should all be locked up for child abuse.

So they tossed some HIV drugs over the border into some 3rd-world hell-hole where they won't even make a difference.

Guess in your book that makes them righteous and saintly.

BULL.   :bs:

If a guy hands out dollar bills to the homeless but ends up murdering one of them,

DOES HE GET A PASS BECASUE HE GAVE HIM A DAMNED DOLLAR FIRST....?

And the list of her and her kartels' transgressions are far, far worse and have done

MORE HARM TO HUMANITY than can ever be placated or undone by a few over-priced drugs they run

through that bogus "charity" .

We hardly think Mr. Trump could outdo the klinton's when it comes to pure evil and damage to the human race world-wide.

So go ahead and pick your jabs from the list compiled by the evil left designed to destroy people's lives.It suits you.<_<

10_jocelyn_tissue_0.gif

You can keep the whole box......it appears you may need it.  

GO RV, then BV  ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

How can one so godly spew such hatred on a daily basis? Give it a rest Sarge, the devil doesn't need your help in spreading the dark word.

B/A 

There you have it, B/A.......she will not stop spewing hatred on the devil's behalf......at least she didn't deny as much.  Sad.  :(

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

35 minutes ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///

As long as one American actually believes that the klinton kartel is a viable option for Our Republic

we'll never stop.

We refuse to be relegated to the ranks of the sell-outs, traitors, and cowards who defend that brand of evil.

James 4:11

Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the Law and judges it. And if you judge the Law, you are not a practitioner of the Law, but a judge of it. There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the One who is able to save and destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?…

Matthew 7:1
Do not judge, or you will be judged.

Perhaps these don't apply.... To you.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

We're not judging.... don't have to. 

Just point out the obvious and hope other Americans don't fall for the

call to satan the klinton kartel and their ilk represent.

Besides, obviously we don't have to bother, apparently she's being dealt a well-deserved punishment already,

and hopefully more where that came from.

We get the same kind of satisfaction seeing a sniper take out a jihadist executioner !

We'd like to see her pay dearly for all the HELL she's inflicted on innocent Americans and their families.

And as there's no chance of us seeing her get her one come uppance once she departs this plane... as WE aren't going to hell,

we'd like to see justice dealt here and now before she does further damage to the world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Full Definition of judge

judged

judging

transitive verb

1 :  to form an opinion about through careful weighing of evidence and testing of premises

2 :  to sit in judgment on :  try

3 :  to determine or pronounce after inquiry and deliberation

4 :  govern, rule —used of a Hebrew tribal leader

5 :  to form an estimate or evaluation of; especially :  to form a negative opinion about <shouldn't judge him because of his accent>

6 :  to hold as an opinion :  guess, think <I judge she knew what she was doing>

intransitive verb

1 :  to form an opinion

2 :  to decide as a judge

31 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Wow. . .  Just wow!

B/A

Hi BostonAngler,

I must say that I really appreciate your news posts.

I would like to say, though, that I am of the opinion that truth is stranger than fiction and manifests itself in ways that are odd and out of place.

Would you like to venture who was the Vice President during Dwight Eisenhower's Presidency and lost the 1960 Presidential election but won the 1968 Presidencial Election?  Was the OSS converted during Dwight Eisenhower's Presidency to some of the agencies we know about today?  Would you like to venture a guess as to who in the Eisenhower administration was a major influence in the converted agencies?  Is this the only time in American History wher such aggregious acts were committed?  If Hitler really did die very near the end of WWII, why was the American FBI still looking for him in South America and could Hitler have really ended up in Columbia?  Well, there are many other odd instances that simply are not reflected in mainstream history.

So what happened alone or in concert?  I suspect no one of the general populace will ever be able to discern or know.  I am afraid the cranium would instantaneously, well, you know.

To be honest, I can not tell where some of the information comes from that is posted on this site.  Further, I can only look to see historical (actual) events to triangulate on what the real actual facts are leading to the truth.  To be sure, the Bible is a true and accurate guide and perspective on individual and world issues.

During the beginning of the Clinton Presidency (if you call it that) I heard there will 66 close affiliates of the Clintons who died under mysterious circumstances while the man was Governor of Arkansas.  I suspect this list is small in comparison to what could be reasonably construed today.  The source(s) of the perpetrators would likely be mind blowing.  I also heard that Mena, Arkansas had C-130s flown out with drugs during the Clinton Governorship.

I can understand that any perported criminal or nefarious act is suspect and may in no way be associated with an individual culpable of criminal acts of similar degree.

In the end, I would just let it play.  If nothing else, to shake my biases.  So, yes, fact from fiction and act related to intent must be considered (judged and acted on) if personal and societal freedoms are to be supported and remain intact to the extent possible.

• Upvote 3

Back to the original topic of Hillarious:

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1996

Is it possible that Hillarious actually died yesterday?  I'm not the conspiracy theorist that many people are, but there sure is some very interesting info on this link that points to that.  (note: it takes a while to load, apparently it's a pretty popular site right now)

• Upvote 2

video clip of WABC-TV Channel 7 "Eyewitness News" in New York City opened last night with Anchorman Joe Torre saying "more on Hillarious Clinton's Death."   The opening line, however, seems edited-OUT of the video archive!

Did Hillarious die after leaving the 9-11 Ceremony in New York . . .  and the information is being concealed?  A whole slew of irregularities have cropped-up indicating that may actually be the case!

Here is the video segment  from the 11:00 PM "Eyewitness News" broadcast of September 11, 2016 in which Anchorman Joe Torre seems to say Hillarious Clinton is DEAD:

As most of you know by now, Hillarious Clinton attended the September 11 Memorial Ceremony at Ground Zero, the World Trade Center in Manhattan on Sunday morning.  Despite a heatwave which had BROKEN overnight, allowing temperatures in Manhattan to fall into the comfortable mid 70's, Clinton was forced to depart the ceremony early due to a "medical episode."   The video below shows Hillarious leaning up against a security barrier waiting for her motorcade to pull up.  

As it arrives, Hillarious had to be helped to move toward the vehicle, and her movements were stiff and unsteady.  As her security detail grabs her under both arms to assist, Hillarious collapses forward and is literally dragged into the motorcade; so abruptly, she even lost one of her shoes!   Watch the quick video below:

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 3

***///

she's been dead - inside - a long time... just ask bill. <_<

That thing they supposedly trotted outta chelsea's apartment an hour later wasn't her...

it was the evil doppleganger TPTB use for her stand-in now and again.

Maybe bill likes her better.:P:lol:

When she did the speech to her rich, entitled pals where she called Americans all kinds of names and

they all laughed at "the little people", her hair was shorter and a different colour.... blonder...

the sea hag that didn't have her land legs at the 911 Ceremony had longer, straighter grayer hair.

Doppleganger...?  Perhaps.

Unless they just pumped her full of drugs, and sent her back out an hour later all high... she did act all

goofy, overly animated and spazzy when she left chelsea's apartment building saying NY weather was just fine.... <_<

Over-heated...?  Naw... druggy liar more like it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It was said as Hitlary was placed into her carriage, she lost her shoe. Princes around the world were asked if they would place the shoe back onto her foot. Bill was quoted as saying " I did not put the roofie in her drink". Meanwhile the search goes on to find a prince and now has expanded to find a princess. Unfortunately the Huma was preoccupied with Weiner issues. Her relationship gone flaccid for now. It has been quite apparent that the Humpty Dumptress fell off a great curb and no one in the whole wide world wants to put her back together again! 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 3

***///

THESEUS -- !  :lol:

If they try to force her shoe back on, her foot may fall off !

Guess you heard she's far too frail to stand during the debate, right?

Her team is demanding she have a stool and be able to sit down... <_<

Too frail to stand during debate  =  too frail to be POTUS.... period.

Her evil masters can keep duct-taping her back together and pushing her back out there on US only

for so long... sooner or later her true master satan will have to come collect her vile bones

Hopefully   :soon:.....!

to keep her from FALLING DOWN surely !

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2016 at 0:40 PM, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

:wub: Sooooo, if your husbands were to make that kind of statement about your daughters then you wouldn't have a problem with it? :wub::huh:

On 9/12/2016 at 4:06 PM, bostonangler said:

Wow. . .  Just wow!

B/A

:wub: Most Donald Trump supporters do leave you speechless:wub:

On 9/12/2016 at 2:09 PM, Shabibilicious said:

There you have it, B/A.......she will not stop spewing hatred on the devil's behalf......at least she didn't deny as much.  Sad.  :(

GO RV, then BV

:wub: It seems that, Hate, is all most Donald Trump supporters have. But at least these girls will argue their point and not just neg you:wub:

18 minutes ago, Theseus said:

Demand she may and demand she might

She will not get a stool for that night,

For her words are that of a fool

It's not the seat we worry but her words full of stool.

:wub: I wish that were true, but somehow I don't buy it. She'll get whatever she wants, or we will witness the end of her:wub:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:wub: Sooooo, if your husbands were to make that kind of statement about your daughters then you wouldn't have a problem with it? :wub::huh:

:wub: Most Donald Trump supporters do leave you speechless:wub:

:wub: It seems that, Hate, is all most Donald Trump supporters have. But at least these girls will argue their point and not just neg you:wub:

:wub: I wish that were true, but somehow I don't buy it. She'll get whatever she wants, or we will witness the end of her:wub:

I agree with you because she might claim that the rules violate the American Disabilities Act. Her doing this will then unravel a can worms she won't be able to put back into the can and doom her candidacy. Right now Americans aren't too cozy with the mental disability claim by anyone let alone the Hitlary. People will watch the debate for crazy eyes, weird spazmotic movements and to see if she falls over. It will be like watching a NASCAR race - who will crash and burn first.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1