Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Financial Wasit announces the completion of preparations for the issuance of card to card {} for state employees

yota691

History of edits:: 08/17/2016 12:08 • 100 visits readable
Financial Wasit announces the completion of preparations for the issuance of card to card {} for state employees
{Wasit: Euphrates News} Finance Committee in the Wasit province, announced the completion of preparations for the card to Card Exchange {} to all state employees.
She explained Chairman of the Finance Committee Alaa Ismail Hajem in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today that " a meeting with a delegation from Key Card Company in the presence of a financial advisor to the governor of Wasit Mahdi Valley and a number of accountants in the constituencies of the governorate have been discussing the problems and obstacles that guide the work of this project vital. " 
She said , " Educational, Wasit issued nearly 16,000 cards have been discussing the possibility of benefiting from the experience of rearing Wasit for the purpose circulated to all government departments. " 
She pointed out that" the issuance of card to card facilitates the receipt or readily Bank and unhindered salaries of employees of any banking office this financial system in place in all countries of the world , ".anthy
  • Upvote 3

This is a key component for the oil and gas law. The distribution of the proceeds from the sales of oil to ALL Iraqi citizens, as outlined in their constitution, will be done via electronic means. Working this out via the government employees is a vital step forward  towards the implementation of the oil and gas law going forward. Once the Oil and Gas law has been passed, don't look for an immediate rv. The passed law still has to be implemented and this requires logistics. Part of those logistics is a distribution system to the citizens for ALL of Iraq, (Keyword "all"). The implementation of the distribution system will be the final check before the RV. I am surmising that one or two implementations will happen before the RV actually takes place. This still puts the RV after 2017. Sit back, relax. Popcorn is in back and beer is in the fridge.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

To have a card, you need to have a bank account 

E-banking in action

In the e-card they will receive their salary, the money from the oil and gas sales and other benefits 

I believe the census is done.

No all the citizens have a bank account 

HCL not done yet

**** We patiently wait ****

• Upvote 3

23 hours ago, Laid Back said:

To have a card, you need to have a bank account 

E-banking in action

In the e-card they will receive their salary, the money from the oil and gas sales and other benefits 

I believe the census is done.

No all the citizens have a bank account 

HCL not done yet

**** We patiently wait ****

ohhhh so sexy when you talk census....and I agree it is done

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2016 at 8:57 AM, Boozer said:

after 2017 your saying 2018, or the first of 2017.. I always said it will happen after Ostupid leaves office feb at least .. but I hope for sooner

I have been saying late 2017 or after 2017, which if one were to look on a number line of integers would be any number greater than 2017.