Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jubouri, a delegation of the US Congress: are eager to proceed with plans to speed up reform and enactment of important laws

yota691

History of edits:: 08.12.2016 15:50 • 161 visits readable
Deputy for the citizen: enactment of important laws are involved
{Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP for the Bloc citizen Furat al-Tamimi, on Friday, moving block enactment of a number of important laws, most notably that of the Federal Court Act.
Tamimi said in a statement to Agence {Euphrates News} Today, that "some of the legislation is very important and is still parked on the shelf legislation," adding that "past mass citizen in the legislation and the most prominent of these laws , the Federal Supreme Court and the judiciary law , which must go, implement and initiate this session as complementary to the Constitution. " 

he added , " it is also oil and gas law of important laws that seek to approval at this session as well as other laws , "noting that" strengthening the supervisory and legislative roles of the parliament lies in the enactment of these laws mission. " 

he said that" without enactment of these laws will remain the terms of reference of the Council oversight is disabled in making state institutions work according to legislator laws. " 

It is said that several laws crashes approval in parliament since the previous sessions and the most important of the National Guard, oil and gas and other Federal Court Rules after disagreements revolve around by the political blocs .Ended and
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Nice to see the HCL in the news and to be done this session. I guess the question is when does this session end? 

I believe we are close Chuck, the HCL can has been kicked down the road for so long now. Also, Iraq is begining to receive pressure from IMF, WB and the international community to get things moving, and let's not forget, in order to receive the balance of the loans they must have these laws in place. As Adam said, "he likes October" 

we are definitely heading in the right direction DV, we will wake up one day in the not to distant future and HCL will be law, it has to be. 

Good morning Yota, awesome as always my friend :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

Along with mentioning the HCL, what I like is the opening of the article, "MP for the Bloc citizen Furat al-Tamimi, on Friday, moving block enactment of a number of important laws, most notably that of the Federal Court Act."

As important as the HCL is, without the tools (one of which could be the Federal Court Act) to remove corruption to a level where the vast majority of the Iraqi people could benefit from the HCL, I am thinking there would be more cause for sectarian strife and open violence in the streets.  How would the HCL be really beneficial then?  The articles indicate people are demanding the government pilferers be brought to justice now and I would think they would not tolerate their HCL proceeds delayed or pilfered once the HCL is passed.  I suspect the Federal Court Act would also provide a mechanism for the most corrupt, like Maliki, to be indicted, convicted, and prosecuted.  Seems like the Federal Court Act, the HCL, Amnesty, and some form of viable National Guard Law would need to occur about the same time to provide a sound social, political, and economic basis for Iraq to achieve a stable and sustainable future.

All in all, I am thinking the next couple to few months could be very, very fulfilling for what we have all been waiting for!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

I believe we are close Chuck, the HCL can has been kicked down the road for so long now. Also, Iraq is begining to receive pressure from IMF, WB and the international community to get things moving, and let's not forget, in order to receive the balance of the loans they must have these laws in place. As Adam said, "he likes October" 

we are definitely heading in the right direction DV, we will wake up one day in the not to distant future and HCL will be law, it has to be. 

Good morning Yota, awesome as always my friend :twothumbs:

I am think along the same path Wiljor. It is about the money and with these guys,  "It has and will ever be about the money". If the IMF, WB, and International community said No Funds until X is done - BANG - X DONE. Show me the money. If the end of the session is Oct, then Adam must feel that they will kick this down the road until the end.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, millionaire in training said:

Well I guess it would be safe to say that if the fiscal year starts in Oct1st this would have to be resolved before that.

Knowing Iraq they will do it when they're good and ready.  :violin:

Hear what you are saying. A couple of other posters were saying October. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Along with mentioning the HCL, what I like is the opening of the article, "MP for the Bloc citizen Furat al-Tamimi, on Friday, moving block enactment of a number of important laws, most notably that of the Federal Court Act."

As important as the HCL is, without the tools (one of which could be the Federal Court Act) to remove corruption to a level where the vast majority of the Iraqi people could benefit from the HCL, I am thinking there would be more cause for sectarian strife and open violence in the streets.  How would the HCL be really beneficial then?  The articles indicate people are demanding the government pilferers be brought to justice now and I would think they would not tolerate their HCL proceeds delayed or pilfered once the HCL is passed.  I suspect the Federal Court Act would also provide a mechanism for the most corrupt, like Maliki, to be indicted, convicted, and prosecuted.  Seems like the Federal Court Act, the HCL, Amnesty, and some form of viable National Guard Law would need to occur about the same time to provide a sound social, political, and economic basis for Iraq to achieve a stable and sustainable future.

All in all, I am thinking the next couple to few months could be very, very fulfilling for what we have all been waiting for!

I like this too. There was a statement made awhile back that had a list of Important Laws that they were going to work on and pass. We will have to see how it goes. P.S. I like the back of that cruise ship shot on your Avatar. I have not done that in about 10 years and will be one of the things I will do when this is done.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

I like this too. There was a statement made awhile back that had a list of Important Laws that they were going to work on and pass. We will have to see how it goes. P.S. I like the back of that cruise ship shot on your Avatar. I have not done that in about 10 years and will be one of the things I will do when this is done.

Thank You, ChuckFinley!  I am pretty sure there are a lot of DVers that will need some cruise ship post RV therapy at some point like you and me!  That pic was from an Alaskan cruise ship.  Would like to do an Alaskan cruise and a few others post RV.

• Upvote 2

Everything is pointing in the right direction.

I'm excited about all the positive news

- Reforms

- Battle against corruption 

- New ministerial cabinet

- Liberation of Mosul 

- Development of private sector

- Important laws on the table for discussion. HCL, federal court, national guard and others

- Diversification of the economy

- New banking technology .. E-banking

- UN, IMF, WB and others working together to bring Iraq to the international market

GO NEW MONETARY POLICY 💰💰💰

• Upvote 3

So, in another thread on here -- with respect to the fiscal year beginning in October.....

Another member posted a link showing that their fiscal year actually begins January (not October)  

Any comments or links to show which is correct?  Just trying to flesh out which one is true..... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, ChuckFinley!  I am pretty sure there are a lot of DVers that will need some cruise ship post RV therapy at some point like you and me!  That pic was from an Alaskan cruise ship.  Would like to do an Alaskan cruise and a few others post RV.

You can count me in on that one. It would be great to get together with some of the folks here.  Putting a name with a face would be great. Most of us should have some face time after the RV when we get with Adam at his meetings.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

Everything is pointing in the right direction.

I'm excited about all the positive news

- Reforms

- Battle against corruption 

- New ministerial cabinet

- Liberation of Mosul 

- Development of private sector

- Important laws on the table for discussion. HCL, federal court, national guard and others

- Diversification of the economy

- New banking technology .. E-banking

- UN, IMF, WB and others working together to bring Iraq to the international market

GO NEW MONETARY POLICY 💰💰💰

Yes sir brother LaidBack, I'm starting to eye up my retirement hammock  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

You can count me in on that one. It would be great to get together with some of the folks here.  Putting a name with a face would be great. Most of us should have some face time after the RV when we get with Adam at his meetings.

I am looking forward to those cruises!  Pretty sure post event folks (including me) will want to share notes with other dinarians to some extent to move and keep moving in the right direction for the investment protection a more optimized investment opportunities.