Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary reform reveal the date of the new cabinet reshuffle

yota691

Parliamentary reform reveal the date of the new cabinet reshuffle

Political

Since 14/07/2016 13:18 pm (Baghdad time)

56.jpg

Special scales News

It revealed Reform parliamentary bloc, on Thursday, for the appointment of the new cabinet reshuffle, saying no specific controls ministerial cabins in the current forces.

The bloc Prime honest we hinted, L / balance News /, "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will not provide any new ministerial cabins, only after you have finished editing the city of Mosul," noting that "there are specific controls for this subject at the present time."

He said we hinted, that it "was to submit a paper reform was read a first reading in parliament in yesterday's session, on changing the independent bodies and acting positions and adopted by Parliament and will be submitted to the government for the purpose of ratification."

The Supreme Judicial Council announced on Tuesday (June 28, 2016), the Federal Court decided Irrelevance Bgelsta Parliament on 14 and 26 April, two special dismissal of the Presidency and the vote on the cabin Wazzarah.anthy

• Upvote 3

Looks like they have a Plan EE...add this...

Chest: We will liberate Iraq from corruption to coincide with the release of Mosul

Political

Since 07.10.2016 at 11:31 (Baghdad time)

38.jpg

BAGHDAD - balances News

Said the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr, on Sunday that corruption and terrorism, one complements the other, while noting that he will liberate Iraq from corruption to coincide with the release of Mosul.

A statement issued by his press office and received / balances News / copy of it, "the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr stressed that terrorism and corruption enemies of Iraq, one complements the other."

The "Asked Ray explores the eminence in the possibility of postponing the demonstration millions against corruption and the corrupt planned launch soon if the government decided to start editing Mosul process to anticipate the demonstration in order to incite and Altogej against then louder voices Almrgevin demanding postponed, saying that" Fleihrroa Mosul and liberate Iraq from corruption. " . finished 29/4 e

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Boozer said:

I thought they had already taken Back Mosul and the people where moving back in...  ??  I'm LOST to say the least

Boozer, They have pretty much liberated Mosul already ....they just haven't made the final announcement yet.  

As for Sadr he's taking the stage with Abadi in liberating Iraq from corruption .The organized protests actually help Abadi.  They're in it together. He's helping Abadi reach their goal.

We are waiting on news that will revel this   :soon:    sit back and watch.

• Upvote 6

There is a plan behind this, 

Do you remember Shabibi's words? To move forward with a new monetary policy we need; Complete seated government,

security and stability 

Retake city of Mosul.... Security 

End of corruption.... Stability 

Complete ministerial cabinet... Seated government 

just my opinion.!

Go new Monetary policy.

Go dinar

Go increase exchange rate 

Go $1:1

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

There is a plan behind this, 

Do you remember Shabibi's words? To move forward with a new monetary policy we need; Complete seated government,

security and stability 

Retake city of Mosul.... Security 

End of corruption.... Stability 

Complete ministerial cabinet... Seated government 

just my opinion.!

Go new Monetary policy.

Go dinar

Go increase exchange rate 

Go $1:1

agreed LB, and I believe they can do all that way before the end of the year...............I can see the finish line.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, millionaire in training said:

Boozer, They have pretty much liberated Mosul already ....they just haven't made the final announcement yet.  

As for Sadr he's taking the stage with Abadi in liberating Iraq from corruption .The organized protests actually help Abadi.  They're in it together. He's helping Abadi reach their goal.

We are waiting on news that will revel this   :soon:    sit back and watch.

PRAYING!  Thanks MIT!

:bravo::praying::praying:

• Upvote 1

You know I'm as big an al-Sadr fan as the next guy but I thinks he's a little hypocritical in his actions. All this show boating an grand standing about him gonna liberate Iraq from corruption an Mosul yada,yada, yada...But wait, the liberal block doesn't show up for parliament...If your not part of the solution your part of the problem. I don't have a problem with his million man march but keeping his law makers out of parliament is hypocritical to me. He should have them in there speaking of these reforms at every turn not boycotting the session...Just my opinion of course.

• Upvote 2