Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD makes an episode of "American Greed " on CNBC

rockfl9

But Dinarian, didn't I just ask advice on buying more dinar? I think something BIG is going to happen tomorrow night! We all know Trump owns trillions of dinar because all the gurus told us that he did. They wouldn't lie to us. And tomorrow night Trump is going to sweep the Super Tuesday primaries ushering in the big RV. Now this is rumor, of course. I'm not in the game of making predictions, but I have a feeling. Tex feels it too.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Actually, I'm a Kasich man, but he's dead in the water. Besides, Kasich is not a dinar holder, so he can't do anything to help us get our RV. But Trump has trillions of dinar. Probably a majority stockholder in Warka too. He's just waiting for the right time to explode the revalue onto the world's financial stage. And rumor has it, that it happens tomorrow night. I'm almost giddy with excitement.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's the attitude Antietam ! Don't let the SOB'$ get you down ! Life is not for quitters ! Have you ever read President Lincoln's biography, that man couldn't find a job for nothing. Well he believed ! And he triumphed despite the odds against him. He was a winner ! Attitude is everything in life and the first step is that you have to believe ! God Bless America ! Go RV ! Another plus my friend !

Hey SCD ! It doesn't really matter I'm sticking hard with Okie's $14.95.....$tars are cloudy tonight maybe the sun will shine tomorrow. At some point the SOB has to come down, via freefall or text book landing... Then we we all will know...everything else is BS !Go RV !

• Upvote 1

Only 20 more hours to the Trump RV call! I've put in my request for a new Ford F-150 4×4 5 liter chick magnet. My 1.5 million dinar will bring that ruby red beauty right to my door! Go Trump! Go RV tomorrow night.! It's like 2011 all over again. I'm shaking with anticipation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You bet, Shabs. We'll be rich tonight beyond our wildest dreams. Trump's calling the RV right after he sweeps the primaries tonight. Watch and see. We all know he owns trillions of dinars. He's a billionaire. They don't get that way by being stupid. All he needed was a little governmental power to call the RV, and tonight he is going to get the "green light". I am giddy with anticipation.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You bet, Shabs. We'll be rich tonight beyond our wildest dreams. Trump's calling the RV right after he sweeps the primaries tonight. Watch and see. We all know he owns trillions of dinars. He's a billionaire. They don't get that way by being stupid. All he needed was a little governmental power to call the RV, and tonight he is going to get the "green light". I am giddy with anticipation.

Not to be confused with constipation.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

But Dinarian, didn't I just ask advice on buying more dinar? I think something BIG is going to happen tomorrow night! We all know Trump owns trillions of dinar because all the gurus told us that he did. They wouldn't lie to us. And tomorrow night Trump is going to sweep the Super Tuesday primaries ushering in the big RV. Now this is rumor, of course. I'm not in the game of making predictions, but I have a feeling. Tex feels it too.

I'm ready

Although I don't think I'll be buying a 4x4 chick magnet

I'm thinking jaguar

I'm thinking jaguar

I'm thinking jaguar

Meow

• Upvote 1

Candy don't mind Shabs , He's a wanabe pumper but no one will hire him..

The show was on the early morning hours the day I posted but may have been a repeat. The operation got shut down in 2010 went to trial 2012 I think.

The operation called themselves Pacific Wealth Management , which is a real company but they just used the name.  caused a confusion because when people googled that name all looked legitimate. But alas it was a SCAM.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's not talk scams here. We are all waiting for the big announcement tonight from Trump. He has already won five states and the rumor is that when he hits three more tonight, he will announce a 100,000% RV of the dinar, which of course, will make him the world's first TRILLIONAIRE! I'm giddy with anticipation. Tonight's the night. I've waited for the big RV for 4 long years. But tonight is the night. Is it too late to buy more dinars?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Antietam why do you listen to Guru's ? Are you dumber than a box of rocks ? " No offense Intended Rock" ......Antietam You need to get off that hind *** and grow some Jevos! Hot damn son , we are really getting tired of your whining. Just because you lost a couple dollars there ain't no reason to act like an ally cat. You need to pull yourself together, brush your teeth ! Comb your hair ! Stand up straight! Put your boots on ! Get some pride ! And act like a real man....it's going to be a grand and glorious day ! I can smell money in the air !

• Upvote 3

Who's whinning, Tex? I'm just passing along a rumor of a big RV by Donald Trump. We all thought it would be last night, but alas, like every other RV prediction (thousands) since 2011, it proved to be false. I am so disappointed. Fortunately I was unable to complete my order for 100 million dinar last night. I was so sure of the RV call by Trump. I was giddy with anticipation. Denied again. Oh well,.....I'm used to it by now. Aren't you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who's whinning, Tex? I'm just passing along a rumor of a big RV by Donald Trump. We all thought it would be last night, but alas, like every other RV prediction (thousands) since 2011, it proved to be false. I am so disappointed. Fortunately I was unable to complete my order for 100 million dinar last night. I was so sure of the RV call by Trump. I was giddy with anticipation. Denied again. Oh well,.....I'm used to it by now. Aren't you?

Rumors are supposed to be posted in the Rumor Section.   :mellow: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1